Ideal's Couple's Height (what looks good together)

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Guest Aquaflower

Hm I dunno... I think I wouldn't mind if he was only half a head taller than me (while I'm in heels)... It'd be nicer if I can put my head on his shoulder, like when I'm sad or miss him. ^^

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest woaini715

ehh this is bound to happen to me anyways. i'm only 5'2 and almost every guy that's liked me was 5'9+

there was a guy who i liked that was 5'11~6 and whenever we hugged he had to bend down a bit =_=

Guest P ri ss `

aww man! that look really cute ! ive always like couples with that height cause it's just sooo cute!

and i love it how song hyo hyo when wearing heels only reaches to hyun bin's chin! it's sooo cute !

anyway, im 5' !

Guest lightofhonest

went to town I saw a girl over 5ft 10 and the guy was like 5ft 6 xD

It was cute! he looked like a kid next to her >>;

I guess it works better when the girl is shorter

Guest XangelXtranX

it must be really inconvenient on bed!

LOl, right on, but you know it is kinda cute. I'm only 5'1 so sitee, i'd love to have a tall bf

I think it's really cute, I'm just under 5ft and my bf is about 5ft 7/8 ? And it's nice when he rests his chin on my head but it does from time to time suck lol >.<

Guest muffingrl

actually, having a mega tall boyfriend is sort of inconvenient. my first bf was about 6ft, i am 5'5ft, it was sort of a hassel to hold hands because our hands would not align to the right length and i don't really enjoy breaking my neck to look at him. my current bf is 5'9 and i am perfectly fine with it, i think i go up to his ear lobe. (and i can still wear 2-3in heels, yay!)

Guest the_wronged</3

I guess it's cute ..but I admire couples more when both are tall. I find couples where the guy is much taller than the girl rather common so to see a couple where the girl is say 5'8" and the guy is 6 ft to be much more appealing. It's like seeing two models out together.

I love having a super tall boyfriend. I'm 5' and he's 6'3" xD over a foot taller than me, but it works for us. and I always feel protected around him :3

Guest missymoo

Im like 5'5, and my current bf is like 5'6. Sure I cant wear heels anymore or rest my head on his shoulder very easily, but then again, no tall guy has ever liked me T_T but im really happy with him so i dont really care.

Guest LibraZebra

The guy a head taller than the girl seems like a lot. Makes the girl look like a child almost.

I think a little less than head of height in between is good, so that girl is like up to guy's nose/eye or something, rather than chin. I'd hate to be almost same height as a guy that i'm dating, though...I want to be able to wear heels and not feel like a giant.

There's this adorable couple at my school...they look like models. They're both tall, and girl is like barely shorter than the guy, but they look like...super graceful like deer or something. Lanky and tall modely couples make me jealous :P

Guest CaramelSweetie

I think the perfect couple in every way is Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin.

Definitely! :w00t: Loved them together in The World That They Live In. :wub:

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

i'm about 5'2 and my boyfriend is 5'10. i love our height difference. he totally helps me get stuff from higher shelves and we always joke around about our height difference. he also says that he finds it cute when i go on my tippy toes to kiss him. my head does rest nicely on his shoulder when we hug, i totally loveee it =)

Guest Black Stones

All those pictures look like the girl is a little kid. *shrug* I like it better when they're both tall cause they look like models rather than a dad and a baby.

I am about 5'7/5'7.5 and I used to go out with only guys who were over 6'0 but that was back in high school, many moons ago. Now, all i care is that he loves me and i love him. My boyfriend now is only an inch or two taller than me. I realize this is the perfect height to kiss and hug. =)

Guest autumnHearts

I'm 4'11" and my husband is 5'10" :]

Lol! I'm short but I love our height difference. It's more comfortable walking with him with his arm around me cause he can put it over my shoulder but put his hand on my waist. And we definitely don't look like family because I'm asian and he's caucasian :B So there's no problem there. A lot of people think we're cute actually. It sometimes gets a little strange when a random woman tells us that she wishes she had a camera to take a picture of us e _e

But ever since I was younger I've always like the idea of a taller man with a shorter woman. I guess it's because I grew up watching Disney movies and the woman was always tinier and dainty compared to the man.

Guest Misoneism

Seeing those kinds of couples in every romance drama gets boring in the long run... I think that it's cute when the girl is taller too. :P

3469b82.jpg

Like in Lovely Complex.

lovelycomplexmovieframe.jpg

I'm 1.73 so I'm probably likely to end up with someone shorter anyway.

Im 1.73 too!

but i dont think ill end up with someone shorter,only because i usually dont date guys shorter than me...

but lovely com is awesome :]

Archived