Ideal's Couple's Height (what looks good together)

Guest Tofu_Cloud

I don't really have a couple's ideal height honestly, but I do find those "short girl + tall guy" couples cute.

I personally prefer guys who are 5'8 or taller, too bad the guys in my school are kind of short haha. Then again it's the inside that counts.

I think the most complimentary height for a couple would be when they're around 4-7 inches apart. You gotta leave some extra room for the girls to wear heels haha.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jawjuhh

i used to be all "omg tall guys" but now the dude i'm crushing on is an inch shorter than me...and i'm 5'3.  oh well!  my last ~whatever was 5'11 so  lol 

Guest dawnxdusk

i'm 5'2 and my boyfriend's 6'1 O___O  so then even if i'm wearing like, 4 inch heels, he's still towering over me =..= 

yay midgetism? hahahah~ 

Guest mukinsvivi

This thread made me LOL!! XD I'm 5'2" and he's 5'9" ish~ now that I think about it.. I do have to look up when I talk to him @-@...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest flootist

my-princess-press-conf-20.jpg?w=640&h=392&crop=1

I like this height difference. That was the first thing i noticed when i watched this drama...

I do not agree with the guy being a head taller than the girl. That is too much. Maybe a half a head.

Archived