Ideal's Couple's Height (what looks good together)

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Guest youpauline

Hmmm...

My ex was 11 inches taller than me.

I'm 5'2 and he's 6'1.

The top of my head went to about his collarbone.

and with heels I was right under his chin or up to his lips. :]

We had no problems :P

I didn't mind the tippy-toeing.

Kissing with me on the stairs or even on a chair is so much fun.

Sometimes he would hold me up from the waist.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goofipinay

I think it looks better,...haha

I'm usually a lot shorter than the guys I date (they're about 5'9 - 5'11) and I'm 5'3

But the guy I'm with right now is 5'6, which is kinda short, especially since I like to wear heels! Bahh =[

Guest agentdevil5656

I'm about 172cm.. it would be ideal if the guy was 180cm : D

I once had a guy for a blind date 2 inches shorter than me... kind of awkward.. I don't think a taller female and shorter male work out that well : /

Seeing those kinds of couples in every romance drama gets boring in the long run... I think that it's cute when the girl is taller too. :P

%7Boption%7D3469b82.jpg[/]

Like in Lovely Complex.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4065/lovelycomplexmovieframe.jpg[

I'm 1.73 so I'm probably likely to end up with someone shorter anyway.

that's only because this guy is super adorable!

Guest woaini715

went to town I saw a girl over 5ft 10 and the guy was like 5ft 6 xD

It was cute! he looked like a kid next to her >>;

I guess it works better when the girl is shorter

that reminds me of sophie dahl and jamie cullum. she's 5'11 and he's 5'6

Guest Meet_Me_There

My bf is 6' and I'm 5'2 .. My ideal of a couple's height would be a biased opinion ;] 

I love the feeling of my bf " hovering " over me when he's hugging me from the back . lol .

With my height, it's rather uncommon to find a guy shorter than me (I'm 5' =P) so I will always have a taller bf n__n To me, anything above my height is tall xD;; My first boyfriend was 6'4" so we looked kinda funny. He was able to use my shoulders as an arm rest whilst standing up/walking -____-;; Never doing that again =X My current bf is 5'9"/5'10" and he can put his chin on my head n_n I can either tip toe and hug him with my head on his shoulder or hug him without tip toeing and rest my head on his chest. I do wish I was a bit taller though. It's hard to do certain things due to our height difference ): Overall, however, I really like it =)

I am 5'2 and my bf is 5'7. So we are on the shorter side but i actually like this height difference. My forehead is right by his chin and it isn't awkward when we hug or hold hands. Fits perfectly.

I used to think guys who are over 5'9 would be my ideal but now i think my neck might hurt and tipping toeing all the time might get tiring. haha.

Guest soyymilk

i totally wish guys were taller where i live.. i'm 5'8" and my bf is around 5'11" but when i wear heels, i'm the same height so i almost never wear heels which sucks cus i like wearing them >__< but if i wanted a guy a head taller, he'd have to be around 6'2" which is almost impossible where i live :( but it's okay i'm happy :)besides, he said i was the perfect height for him~~ i'm lucky to even find a guy actually taller than me, lol

Guest epicpwnage

I'm 5'2 & my bf is 5'11.

He can put his chin on my head XD Haha.. But he doesn't do it much because he piggybacks me a lot =D Even in malls.... I guess he likes to carry me.

Guest GwendolynGuillotine

I would never make this kind of view part of an accessory in my life.

I fall for someone, I fall for someone

Big, small, or cripple.

Fifty points. <3

eeeeesh..i'm 5'7 and my bf is 5'5 and i think its fine! the guy being taller than the girl seems like a social bias to me. i mean i used to count height as a factor but now that im older i dont think any of those things matter as long as you are happy with the person. ya a taller bf may look cuter but the gf being taller can be just as cute :D!

Guest good_cath_girl

Im 1.73 too!

but i dont think ill end up with someone shorter,only because i usually dont date guys shorter than me...

but lovely com is awesome :]

i usually find it funny? when i see a couple where the girl is taller, but this movie totally changed my opinion, i think height doesnt really matter as long as the two people love each other ^^

heheh my friend is also around your height 1.75cm and she complains about how hard it is to find a guy thats taller than her to date lol

Guest Tofu_Cloud

tumblr_l3lu5pAVv01qza6kro1_500.png

I wish I had something like this. I'm 5'5' and my BF is 5'10. I'm not complaining though.

OMG YOU GUYS ARE PERFECT HEIGHT!! 5'4-5'5 and 5'10. Lucky!

Normally i see like short girls 5'2 and under with giant men looks funny only cuz they stand out.. instead of me seeing it as cute.. my reaction is more like "whoa"

Your lucky you and your bf are perfect height. Your not short your not tall.

it must be really inconvenient on bed!

I like tall guys in bed!!!

Are you talking about the article on how taller girls are worse in bed?

i keep hearing that everywhere online and on talk shows but i never actually heard a real person say it. Plus i dont see how that does anything of how experienced they are.. maybe its uncomfortable and awkward to lift legs up or pick them up or something.. but thats as far as i can say on soompi. Honestly height shouldnt make a big difference in performance in bed :lol:

My bestfriend is like 4'11 and her bf is 5'11 O.O

12 inches is just too much.. lol

yeah thats too much.. im sure she will grow.

Guest Tamagoyaki

I'm 5ft 6" ......

Im considered tall for a girl but there are many other girls taller than me in my school:D

Usually the only asian guys that are taller than me (in my school) is Korean.... ^^ no chinese/mando :(

LOL but theres probally alot in Churchill if I went there? HAHA XD

Anyways, I wish I was a lil shorter sometimes... but everyone always wants to be tall and have long legs....

As long as my bf or husband is taller than me by a a head then its ok^^

What do you guys think? Do you like being tall? Or short?

Guest NorthWind

I don't mind being same height with my boyfriend. I'm 171 cm and he's 170 cm so no big deal. I'd find it weird if he was like 190cm and I was 150 cm :blink:. I'm used to being tall.

i think the guy should always be taller. IMO, it just looks better? hahaha

i think medium height girls (5'2-5'6) and tall guys (5'9-6'2) look good~ i don't know... height really shouldn't be a factor in a relationship~ but obviously everyone still thinks about it~

HOLD ON WAIT. I have a TOTALLY NEW concept...

What if, and I know this may sound crazy, but what if height doesn't matter at ALL and how you feel about a person makes a cute couple.

I know, it's pretty radical.

Well...

every guy at school just happens to be more than one head taller than me haha.

I'm only 5 feet. Guys are all 5'8" +

it's always tall guys that like me. They're like freaking one foot taller than me haha! imagine if I went out with a 6 foot guy. Which I know many of ._.

Archived