Ideal's Couple's Height (what looks good together)

Guest Tofu_Cloud

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Amethist

I'm 163 cm and my last boyfriend was only 165 cm. I remembered I really had to wear flats, there was this on time where I was wearing heels though. At first I was insecure about towering over him, but later I just didn't care anymore :)..

Now that I'm single again I can of course look for a guy with the perfect height, which is about +-180 cm for me (so I guess the same as the ideal Asian couple height difference).

It used to be +-185 cm, but ever since my last boyfriend my ideal height for a guy kinda changed to a bit shorter?

But honestly I also learned from my last boyfriend that height isn't that important!

And if I would be shallow and go for a guys looks, then I would still choose "pretty but short guys" over "not so pretty but tall guys" XD!

Guest thetomboywannabe

ahh, this thread brings back memories :)

when i was in middle school, i was...5 foot 2 1/2? i think

and the guy was ...well, now he's 6 foot haha

i think he was 5'11 :) [ikr fast growerr]

yeahh, good times

i wish i could find a guy who is a lot taller then me. But that is almost impossible. Im 177 cm. And all guys i know are the same height or smaller.

I know its all about the inside but the height is always a turningpoint for me. i want someone to hold me and be my hero hehe ^^ not my little brother

• 4 weeks later...
Guest legweak17

I agree, I think it's sooo cuuuute when I see a guy tall enough he can rest his chin on the girl's head, but only if the girl is tiny. Lol I'm 5'7", but I don't want a guy to be tall enough where he can rest his chin on my head; I'd rather a guy that's just a couple or few inches taller than me.  Plus I want an Asian guy :wub: and I love cuteness in a guy (hence why I love Asian guys) so much more than the guy being 6'0" or taller.  As long as I love the guy and he loves me, in the end that's all I really care about ^_^

i'm 154cm and i think when my bf is 170-175cm its about the right height ^_^ not too tall (so i am able to reach up for a kiss) and not too short (so when i wear high heels im not taller than him).

i was once with a guy who was 180cm, i felt that was a bit too tall and standing next to him made me feel so small -_-

Guest Kandyland

I prefer tall guys. My current boyfriend is 188cm and I'm only 152cm :3

Sometimes people would ask if I was his younger sister, that's kinda weird because he's not even asian xD

Guest Flicksityy

I would never make this kind of view part of an accessory in my life.

I fall for someone, I fall for someone

Big, small, or cripple.

And that my friends; are the words of a God.

<3

Guest nauticalblue

Well I'm 5'2 and I've liked guys who are anywhere from my height to a full foot taller than me (I used to like a guy who was 6'2.) I think tall guys with short girls are adorable, but that's not the end all be all. It doesn't matter if a guy is short or tall, as long as you love him.

Guest sweet_love777

I think this height for couple is adorable :3 (Adam Brody & Rachel Bilson)

adam-brody-rachel-bilson13.jpg

Shame I'm considered pretty tall for an asian chick >>"

Guest kusanolover

I'm a 5'4 and my boyfriend is like 5'7..gosh he's tall..anywho he thinks im short i dont know how seeing im the tallest out of my friends lol...but we dont have any difficulties with our heights :)

Guest blushedcrystal

i personally want to be a head taller than my boyfriend.

many of my friends who are male said they feel less manly if their girlfriends are close to the same height as them.

Guest doll face

I find that when a boy is tall enough that when they kiss the girl has to be on her toes to meet is reaaally adorable.<3(:

And considering my own height (5 ft), it doesn't really matter much to me how tall the boy is. LOL. They're all taller than me. And it's impossible to find any boy shorter than me.

But right now with this boy I know, when we hug my head's right where his chest is and I can feel his heartbeat and I find it cute, ahha.

My boyfriend wishes I could be taller. LOL.

I have to tip toe and he has to lean down to kiss me, sometimes when there's a curb I stand on it to hug him and stuff.

I'm 5''3 and he's 5''10

aha my bf too wish i was a lot taller. i'm 4''11 he's 6''

Archived