Quantcast
triplem

Kim Ji Suk 김지석 Variety : The Romance ( JTBC) Variety : Problematic Men

Guest kevjc07

oh... i have a request... can u upload the love in magic's subs in ysi ?? i cant dl that from cb... finished dled the movie but cant watch it bcoz no subs...

Hey. Yeah, it's no problem ^^ Here you go:

Love in Magic subtitles (YSI)

Guest kevjc07

I really liked today's episode. I thought it was embarassing when Ji Suk was going to hug Eum Ji (I think that's her name...?) and she stuck out her hand for him to kiss instead. Who wouldn't have wanted to hug Ji Suk? I was so surprised that she did that.

Guest puddle

^o.O; lol i still haven't d'led that eps, i was gettin bored of LL even though it's got ji suk on it ^^; but now that u mention that i'll d'l it tonight =P

Guest suejinners

NEW PIC

2006020319434142865_1.jpg

the article following it just said on LL he's a romantic guy.

and he's gonna be in a drama

SBS 일일아침드라마 '사랑하지마' Sarang ha ji ma. Don't love?

Guest kevjc07

Thanks for the picture suejinners. Ji Suk looks pretty sexy there. He's going to be in a drama? Really? I've been waiting for him to star in a drama or a movie. I hope he plays a major character and not a minor one ^__^

Guest zingsharon

ya, just heard of the news too...

i hope he can play the major character in the drama

Guest kevjc07

Is there any more news on the drama that Ji Suk will be in? Like what it's about, when it starts filming, when it will be aired, etc.?

Guest mandy_quyen

New MV

Kim Hyung Joong - The dream or heaven (starring : Kim Ji Suk)

thedreamorheaven2cr.jpg

Available at my clubbox

Guest kevjc07

Wow. I was so surprised to see Ji Suk on Love Letter because the preview didn't really show him at all. When I saw him when they introduced the guys' lineup, my jaw dropped. The boy looked damn good! I love what he was wearing in the intro, but I especialy loved what he was wearing for the couple selection. And he was sporting a new hairstyle. I liked it. I was glad that he was in it ^^

New MV

Kim Hyung Joong - The dream or heaven (starring : Kim Ji Suk)

thedreamorheaven2cr.jpg

Available at my clubbox

Wow, I guess Hyung Joong likes working with him because this would be his second music video with Ji SUk in it. Thanks for the heads up ^^

Guest kevjc07

Poor Ji Suk. I felt bad for him in the last episode of Love Letter. He seems to be on a losing streak, and there's no end in sight ><;; At least he gets another chance to redeem himself next week on Love Letter! He's going to be on it again ^^ And he's on it with Tei and Hee Chul! Maybe they'll have a rematch or something. Hopefully he can win in the next 2 episodes of Love Letter though :)

He doen't look like a korean but chinese, in fact he resemble a bit like tawainese superstar wang lee hom.

Guest kevjc07

He doen't look like a korean but chinese, in fact he resemble a bit like tawainese superstar wang lee hom.

A few people have mentioned that before ^^ It is true. He does look somewhat like Wang Lee Hom, especialy in certain pictures/angles.

Guest JustsmilE

Hi! i'm new here, i know kim ji suk from X-man and LL. I think he quite attractive, hehehe :P

i like him more and more. i don't think that he's a weak guy because from a several old eps in LL, he really good at sport. i think that he kinda try to be funny or something that he really succeeded with it. :D

i have chance to watch kim hyun jung's mv that kim ji suk's role is a bad guy. he quite good at acting :lol:

and yeah, i think he really look like wong lee hom too.

nice to meet you guy!!

Guest sylver

and he's gonna be in a drama

SBS 일일아침드라마 '사랑하지마' Sarang ha ji ma. Don't love?

They changed the title. It's now called Saranghagoshipda aka I Want Love. It was supposed to air on KBS but I guess the PDs changed their minds. Here's the soompi thread link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38509. Here's the link to the official website: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/dolove/index.html.

Guest StrawberryPunch

A few people have mentioned that before ^^ It is true. He does look somewhat like Wang Lee Hom, especialy in certain pictures/angles.

ha thats what i said.. when i first say him and didnt know his name for a month my sister and I were Calling him *the dude they looks like lee hom*. So hes an Actor right? does he do music?

Guest kevjc07

ha thats what i said.. when i first say him and didnt know his name for a month my sister and I were Calling him *the dude they looks like lee hom*. So hes an Actor right? does he do music?

Yeah, he's an actor. He used to be in a group back in 2001, but they didn't do well. Ji Suk liked rapping and I believe he's said his dream is to become a rapper. I like how he raps. It would be awesome if he would do something musical again, but I don't know how likely that would be.

Guest kevjc07

Here are a few pictures. These were during the Love Letter Thailand Special. My favorite ones are the first one, because he's with two people I like, Bae Sul Gi and Ryan (and I love Paran) and the last one, because his shirt is awesome ^^

JiSukBaeSulGiRyanminuswords.jpg

JiSukBaeSulGiminuswords.jpg

JiSukwithfunnyshirtBaeSulGiminuswor.jpg

Guest loving_D

i dont get why they call him 부실보이. most of the time he wins the guys games. i guess its just his name for the wrestling game?