Quantcast
triplem

Kim Ji Suk 김지석 Drama: Top Star Yoo Baek , Variety : Problematic Men

@triplem I almost forgot mine!

Dear 지석오빠, happy birthday! I hope that the year ahead will be filled with joy and good health for you. I really enjoy watching you in dramas and on 문제적남자 and I hope to see you back on our screens soon. Please know that your fans are always behind you, and supporting you no matter what happens. Happy birthday!

• Love 2

@joonminfan a lot of the fans out there like to do that. 

But poor So Min , she got friend zoned by all ...

:joy: 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/jeon-so-min-talks-about-proposing-to-yang-se-chan-expecting-something-with-co-star-kim-ji-suk

Jeon So Min also shared about her drama co-star Kim Ji Suk. She said, "Young people on an island. The drama sets were perfect to have 'something' but Kim Ji Suk oppa and Lee Sang Yup oppa both blocked me completely. I was so upset." 

She explained the actors focused solely on filming, and said, "Ha Suk Jin oppa who's close to Kim Ji Suk told me that it seems us two will be dating in the future so I was looking forward to it but nothing happened."

screen-shot-2019-02-28-at-113128-ampng.j
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@triplem I believe she was joking right? :joy: it’s because they have friend-zoned her so she could joke about it. If not, fans may be unhappy. I don’t understand how the entertainment industry works sometimes. It must be so hard for the Actors and Actresses to have to be careful with whatever they say and do under the public eye.

Still no news about Oppa, huh? :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@joonminfan hope you can translate. Thanks  :kiss_wink:

I was very sad when I saw some cuts of PM’s anniversary special without him . The rest had gone to Kyushu for the episode. He’s one of the original members. So i am hoping his absence mean that he has some bigger project lined up 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@triplem Here's the translation of the video. I don't know who some of the other people are so... :lol:

JSM: I'm very envious of this.

?: What?

JSM: Throughout my life, I've never gotten into a relationship or been in an ambiguous relationship because of drama-filming. So I'm very envious of that. 

Jun Hyun Moo (JHM): How was it with Kim Ji Seok this time round? 

JSM: So I was really looking forward to it this time round. Before that, I was a fan of KJS-ssi. When the filming started, the three of us - Lee Sang Yeob-ssi, KJS-ssi and me, were stuck on the island for six months filming. It was impossible for nothing to happen. 

Yoo Jae Suk (YJS): What didn't happen?

JSM: Impossible for the three of us not to develop any feelings.

JHM / YJS: People would think that there would definitely be feelings. 

JSM: When I went there, I was hoping that there would be such feelings. Oppas were very thorough. They always locked their doors and never came out. It made me really sad.

YJS: When JSM was filming on the island, and when she came over to film RM, the first thing she said was: I'm so sad. LSY-ssi and KJS-ssi treated me... really.

JHM: I'm really close to JS-ssi, so I asked him. 

YJS: That's right, that's right.

JHM: At first, being stuck on the island for filming, I thought that it would be romantic. It's like living an exiled life. 

Guests: That's right, that's right.

JHM: I asked him what it was, and he said: He has never been so serious about filming a drama before. He was totally immersed in the drama. 

JSM: I filmed a drama with Ha Seok Jin-ssi before. I heard that SSJ Oppa told JS Oppa: It seems like the two of you can be in a relationship. You two are suitable for each other. To me, the two of you seem quite suitable. So I was a little excited. 

Guests: Oh my, oh my.

JSM: But he really just focused on filming. 

YJS: You are close to SY-ssi too. 

Guest: As you said, SY-ssi is the same. Filming on the island for such a long time, you would think that something would happen. During the night time, he would appear in our group chat and said how lonely he is. Nothing happened at all!

Guests: Oh my, oh my!

JSM: To be honest, I'm close to SY Oppa. I took a can of beer and went: Oppa, Oppa. But he pretended that he was not there. (Everyone started laughing) There wasn't even a sound from him. 

Guest: He must have not dared to make any sound.

JSM: How nice it would have been to have a beer together. 

YJS: So she said she was sad, very sad.

HJM: Because KJS is never one who feels sleepy.

JSM: When I sent him a message, that "1" would never disappear. 

HJM: JS-ssi usually prefers women who are a little mysterious. He likes to be the one to take the initiative to get to know the woman. He hasn't even had a chance to ask a question, and she has already given 3 answers. So even before he has a chance to treat her as someone of the opposite gender, she has already become a friend. 

JSM: I think so too.

Oh, my shipper heart is broken. :heartbreak:

• LOL 3

44 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

S-ssi usually prefers women who are a little mysterious. He likes to be the one to take the initiative to get to know the woman. He hasn't even had a chance to ask a question, and she has already given 3 answers. So even before he has a chance to treat her as someone of the opposite gender, she has already become a friend. 

Thanks dear....the show is so funny...I laughed just reading the translations. Poor So Min - ah...but you know people who are too similar don't usually end up together ...coz you know, opposites attract. So our oppa like the challenging sort of woman eh ??? :naughty::tounge_xd:

• LOL 2

@triplem that looks so great! Thank you for taking the time to do up our birthday greeting for Oppa. The HK fancafe didn’t specify the format or size, but I can leave a message and ask. Just give me some time and hopefully they will reply in time.

Now I’m really curious. Why did HSJ say that JSM and Oppa will be suitable for each other and will start dating? Was he just joking or does he really think so? So curious!

• Love 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@joonminfan. No problem. No hurry . Dateline is mid March anyway.

you know , even if they were dating , they won’t tell the truth :D 

Haha yeah I guess not. I just want to hear about Oppa soon! Why is he not going back to PM (yet)? 

• Love 2

My dears I'm sorry for not keeping up on the thread. I have been gone from my home except to sleep for like 4 days, aishhh. @triplem thank you so much for making the birthday greeting!! It's wonderful! @joonminfan try not to be too anxious! I'm sure we will have news soon. If not, we just have to fly to SK and track him down. No biggie for me, just a 20 hour flight :P

• Love 2

9 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

My dears I'm sorry for not keeping up on the thread. I have been gone from my home except to sleep for like 4 days, aishhh. @triplem thank you so much for making the birthday greeting!! It's wonderful! @joonminfan try not to be too anxious! I'm sure we will have news soon. If not, we just have to fly to SK and track him down. No biggie for me, just a 20 hour flight :P

I wouldn’t mind flying to SK for any reason. :joy: love korean food, and have always wanted to visit. But if it’s for Oppa, I’m there on the next flight!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

IG update from Oppa’s stylist.

Translation of caption from Oppa’s HK fan club:

Stylist says Oppa I miss you

I miss you very very much

We really really miss our Ji-Seok

In seclusion for twenty plus days

When will we have news of you?

But we also really want you to have time of your own, your own life

Feeling conflicted

• Love 2

Guys guys guys! KJS is coming back to PM FINALLYYYYY 

http://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1111094730 

[OSEN=Reporter Park So-young] 'Nobbley' Kim Ji-seok has returned to the 'problematic man'. 

According to OSEN's report on the 7th, Kim Ji-seok recently joined a TVN recording titled "Questionable Man" to announce the return of gold. Earlier, he left the program for a while because of a shoot on TVN's Top Star Yubaek Island. After five months, he returned to the team with great performances, and worked with Jeon Hyun-moo, Ha Seok-jin, Tyler, Lee Jang-won, and Park Kyung. 

Kim Ji-seok was loved by viewers for his nickname "Brain Belly" in "Questionable Man." He is a key member in charge of the program's laughter and fun, as well as its smart anti-war charm with unique touch and cheerful grass.

Lol at the translation but YESSSS :D I've been busy so I haven't been able to visit this page, but been looking out for his news heh.

• Love 3

IM BACK GUYSSS. Was soooo freakin busy these past few weeks. I forgot his bday project. Huhu 

Anyway he posted for the first time in a while im soooo happppyyyyyyyy

I wanna hug him so baaaaaaaad. Huhu.

Also accdg to his official ig fanpage and my broken korean. He will have a fanmeeting this april 21. Come on and lets fly to korea gaaaallsssss!!! Hahahah

IM SO FREAKIN HAPPY. TOO MUCH UPDATE TODAY. FEELS LIKE IM IN AN OASIS YAAAAASSS

• Love 4

Yay for the good news!!! I wish I could fly to Korea for his fan meeting but my job doesn’t allow me to take leave as and when I wish. And he’s returning to PM! Thank goodness there weren’t any problems with that. Oppa probably had to sort himself out physically, mentally and emotionally after filming TSYB. I’m so happy too!!! We will get to see him back on our screens real soon!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

That’s great news ladies !!! I was beginning to be worried about the lack of news . @heyyoooo can still include your message . Let me know these two days .   I have yet to email the fan base , as we’re waiting for them to tell us how it should be sent . @joonminfan did the HK fan club say anything ? 

@tibba what caused the delay ? Contract issues?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

@tibba what caused the delay ? Contract issues?

I have no idea, don't think they mentioned. I feel like he just took a well-deserved break, maybe went on holiday?

44 minutes ago, heyyoooo said:

He will have a fanmeeting this april 21.

Oh cool. Isn't that his birthday as well? How cute to be spending it with fans awww :heart:

• Love 3