Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

2 hours ago, joonminfan said:

Is it hot in here or is it just me? His Royal Hotness shows off his muscles

Have you watched it yet? I watched it raw last night. So min was so shy at first. She could barely look at him :joy:

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Have you watched it yet? I watched it raw last night. So min was so shy at first. She could barely look at him :joy:

No I haven’t! Been busy the whole day but I did watch clips here and there. She is so cute! I think I would be shy too if I got to go on a date with Oppa. :tounge_wink:

Really could not resist posting this - even better with subs  . So Min’s reactions are hilarious. They are very comfortable with each other & I think my greatest wish is to see them reunite for another drama 

Haven’t had time to watch PM

2 hours ago, triplem said:

So Min’s reactions are hilarious. They are very comfortable with each other & I think my greatest wish is to see them reunite for another drama 

That "Sominaaaang~~~" is sooo darn cute. How can he be this cute and sexy at the same time? Hahaha. 

I'm such a shipper!! They may not end up together, but i'm so happy they are really good friends. That cute high five and hug is everythaaaang. Hahaha. 

Here is a longer cut in yt with sub. 

• Love 1

@heyyoooo they are too cute...did you hear TSYB's BGM ? ahhh good memories.

Wahh kocowa had a couple more of the subbed cuts...

Ji Seok jealous of Sang Yeob

And this one I love - her having to use his bathroom on the island & he told her to be careful lest someone else misunderstands :D

27 minutes ago, triplem said:

And this one I love - her having to use his bathroom on the island & he told her to be careful lest someone else misunderstands

Hahahaha. Somin is sooo easygoing. 

How can they be sooo cuttteee together?? Huhu. I'm also so happy that he came as a guest. More and more people are now curious of TSYB. People are saying on naver, their real life chemistry is sooo good they might have to watch TSYB. Lol

• Love 1

I finally watched the episode last night. Gosh, I went to sleep smiling over how cute the both of them are. It’s nice to see that they have a good relationship, but like @tibba I don’t feel any romantic vibes from them. I think it’s good enough that they have a good friendship, and who knows if it will develop into anything more if they continue to keep in touch constantly? I do want to see them in another drama though. All the chemistry shouldn’t go to waste.

Oppa is just too hot to be true. I especially love his shy smiles (SM wasn’t the only one who was shy and awkward). He said he gained some weight back and did lots of exercise. Did he look like he gained any? He still looks super skinny to me. Maybe it’s the baggy jacket. But oh, still so handsome. I could look at that face the whole day. :love:

@joonminfan ikr. He looks skinnier. And did you guys saw his middle finger, looks like he was injured. I wonder what happened. 

@triplem Hahaha. Maybe they become too close/familiar with each other that's why.

Saw these one on ig. They are actually wearing couple clothes. Maybe because their stylists are friends. Lol cutiieesss

Can't wait for the next ep!

• Love 1

This evening!!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1317244wpp/running-man-reveals-sneak-peek-of-kim-ji-suk-and-lee-yi-kyungs-tango-battle

Kim Ji Suk and Lee Yi Kyung will be facing off in a heart-fluttering battle on this week’s episode of “Running Man”!

On April 13, the SBS variety show unveiled new stills from its upcoming episode, in which Jun So Min’s former co-stars Kim Ji Suk and Lee Yi Kyung will be competing for her attentions in a special “date race.” The two actors, who starred opposite Jun So Min in the dramas “Maids” and “Top Star U-Back” respectively, dressed up all in black to take tango lessons with their former co-star, who donned a stunning red dress for the occasion.

Despite being close friends in real life, the actors couldn’t help becoming shy as they danced together in various intimate positions, and Jun So Min made everyone burst into laughter by saying, “Be still, my beating heart!”

Jun-So-Min-Kim-Ji-Suk.jpgJun-So-Min-Lee-Yi-Kyung.jpg

According to these present during filming, Kim Ji Suk and Lee Yi Kyung became quite competitive during the tango date, with Kim Ji Suk declaring, “My outfit already shows my expertise.” Not to be outdone, Lee Yi Kyung responded by attempting to win Jun So Min over with his cute side.

Lee-Yi-Kyung-Jun-So-Min.jpgLee-Yi-Kyung-Jun-So-Min-Kim-Ji-Suk.jpg

Things got even more complicated when Ha Seok Jin, Jun So Min’s co-star from the 2016 drama “1% of Anything,” showed up as a third suitor.

To find out who emerged the victor, tune in to the next episode of “Running Man” on April 14 at 4:50 p.m. KST!

1 hour ago, joonminfan said:

Is anyone watching RM live? I want to know which man won SM’s heart. :wub:

Come watch this first :D 

jealous Ji seok is the best to watch 

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

@triplem I Guess Oppa lost to HSJ in the end since he’s also wearing the yellow jacket like LYK?

Read this and see what you make of this. Yes , but at the end SM lost too...

Actress Jeon So-min competed in the romance race against Kim Ji-seok, Yi Kyung, and Ha Seok-jin in " Running Man. "

The SBS show " Running Man, " which aired on the afternoon of August 14, is set to commemorate Jeon's birthday with a frog dating team.

Jeon So-min ran a romance race with the guests while the ' Running Man ' members took a hint to chase him in a confined room. She performed the romance one after the other in " Top star Yu-baek " with Kim Ji-seok, " The Housemaid's Together " and " Something 1 % " with Ha Seok-jin.

First, Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok ate and carried out the mission. Kim expressed to Jeon " pretty " by saying, " She is basically heart racing, " and said, " I'm jealous, " and wiped all of the food off my mouth and cut my steak.

After arriving at the tango dance studio, the two met Lee Kyung and formed a love triangle. He made Kim nervous by giving tulips to Jeon and showing off his exceptional dancing skills.

Spoiler

201904141735778714_5cb2ff7be8eaf.jpg

However, Kim continued to show affection to Jeon and was chosen over Lee for her extraordinary consideration. In response, he joined the group along with members of " Running Man, " who went after Jeon, learning the choreography of " Idol " points by the bulletproof boy group.

Jeon's last date was Ha Seok-jin. He was waiting for Kim Ji-seok at the cafe. Kim warned against Ha. He suddenly asked Ha Seok-jin how many kisses he had done. Ha swung at the rally, saying, " We did what wasn't in the script, " while Kim said, " Neither are we. " We seem to have done it about 40 times.

Jeon then compared Kemi with Kim through the Jenga game, in which she answers questions between Kim Ji-seok and Ha Seok-jin. When asked about the person who would call if he was drunk, he chose Ha Seok-jin, saying, " I had until I got drunk. But I didn't eat it until I was drunk with my brother.

Spoiler

201904141735778714_5cb2ff7c6e17b.jpg

He also replied "Ha Seok-jin" to Kim Ji-seok's question, "Who wants to take care of you more?" Ha Seok-jin also said, "I can't do well on my own. Someone has to wear socks," he said, adding a smile. 

While the members of "Running Man" met with Lee Yi-kyung and were on a roller-skating, flour-carrying mission, Jeon So-min eventually boarded the couple's cart together, choosing Ha Seok-jin as the final mission. The two also won a cart match against Kim Ji-seok, making their last date mission at the photo zone in the town of Heyri, Paju. 

However, even Kim Ji-seok, who was abandoned, joined the chase along with the "Running Man" members, narrowing the siege for Jeon So-min and Ha Seok-jin. Eventually, "Running Man" members, Kim Ji-seok and Lee Yi-kyung captured Jeon So-min and Ha Seok-jin, and the romance date failed as Kim Ji-seok ripped off Jeon's name tag. Kim Ji-seok and Lee Yi-kyung received the diamond ring as prizes. Jeon even carried out the full cost of dating and a penalty for getting whipped on her face. / monamie@osen.co.kr

http://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1111121593

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

He suddenly asked Ha Seok-jin how many kisses he had done. Ha swung at the rally, saying, " We did what wasn't in the script, " while Kim said, " Neither are we. " We seem to have done it about 40 times.

Haa. Dont you think guys we need to see these kisses? Hahahah

I watched the livestream. It was a riot!!! Hahahaha. I was laughing so hard esp when KJS is getting jealous.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, heyyoooo said:

Haa. Dont you think guys we need to see these kisses? Hahahah

I watched the livestream. It was a riot!!! Hahahaha. I was laughing so hard esp when KJS is getting jealous.

Yes we do...urghhh thanks to PD nim who had this idea of analog romance...we had not enough hot ones. But KJS jealous face is the cutest thing :D