Flying Boys 발레교습소(2004)

Starring: Yoon Kye-Sang, Kim Min-Jeong, Lee Joon Ki

Director: Byeon Young-Ju

Genre: Drama, Juvenile, Dance

Runtime: 109mins

Production: Fun & Happiness

Distribution: CJ Entertainment, Pungnyeonsanghoi

Language: Korean

Kang Min-jae, a senior at Taesung High School, lives with his stern father, who's a captain of a famous airline. He has liked a blunt and staunch girl named Hwangbo Soo-jin in the same apartment building but he never had the courage to go up and talk to her. Soo-jin lives in a family that puts the son on the pedestal, she has no room to escape the pettiest housework even while she's studying for the college entrance exam.

After the exam, Min-jae has a drink with his buddies and then sneaks out with his dad's car. On the way, he discovers a victim to a hit-and-run accident. Yang Jung-sook, a ballet instructor at the community center in the district, sees Min-jae and the body. Jung-sook, having difficulties in finding enough students for her class, threatens Min-jae, who she caught drinking and driving without a license, and drags him and his two friends to learn ballet. Meanwhile, Soo-jin's parents also forces Soo-jin to learn ballet to get rid of her stiff and boyish appearance.

Finally, Soo-jin, Min-jae and his buddies, Dong-wan, and Chang-sub, meet at the ballet school at the Hwangkeum community center. With Yang Jung-sook at the center of the ballet school, various people from all walks of life learn ballet. While they all clash and open each other's hearts to one another, they finally come together in a memorable performance in the end.

flyingboysykskmj.jpg

flyingboysfuraiga-ru.jpg

flyingboysfuraiboizu.jpg

flyingboys.jpg

SOURCE : 발레 교습소

발레 교습소

발레 교습소

발레 교습소

발레 교습소

발레 교습소

발레 교습소

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched this movie for YKS but later when LJK became famous after King and Clown, I rewatched several times just for LJK ! A real dork he was back then, but now super hottie ! :sweatingbullets::D

^yep...his character was such a dork. :P this was a really good movie. i was impressed w/ YKS's acting. totally blew me away. all the actors were amazing.

YKS won Best New Actor award for this movie...it was awesome to see JunKi receive the same award from YKS at this years' Baeksang Art Awards.

the casting was really good for this movie.

and its a feel good/slightly sad teen type movie. [:

recommended for those who havent seen it.

Guest lunalie

junki seems to be in movies with "flying" x) thank you for uploading! i've been wanting to watch this movie since i heard about it.

i haven't really heard of yoon kye sang but he looks cute :D

YKS is ex-member of g.o.d. band, he left in 2004 to debut in drama "My 19 year old sister in law" with Jungdabin and Kim Jaewon. Then this movie and then he was enlisted into the military. Will be out of military this December. But Jun Ki was really hilarious and dorky and cute in the movie. :lol:

Guest adikkeluangman

YKS is ex-member of g.o.d. band, he left in 2004 to debut in drama "My 19 year old sister in law" with Jungdabin and Kim Jaewon. Then this movie and then he was enlisted into the military. Will be out of military this December. But Jun Ki was really hilarious and dorky and cute in the movie. :lol:

YKS is still member of god. He not left the group. What LJK in the movie? I think I need to rewatch this. Properly this time.

YKS is still member of god. He not left the group. What LJK in the movie? I think I need to rewatch this. Properly this time.

Oh...I thought he left and I was kinda upset about it. Hope they make a comeback when those going for military complete their duty. I went to see KTW's Altar Boyz and it was very good !

LJK played a supporting role as YKS's good friend in this movie. But I don't quite like the lead actress. :rolleyes:

Guest ellstars

I WANNA WATCH THIS!!!! i was interested in it before i kne wthat junki was in it but i never had time lol im definitely going to rent it this summer. seemsl ike a good movie =D

Guest lunae

just watched it today ^^ downloaded long2 time ago, and just flicked thru the movie... what captured me to watch the entire movie is the part when Min jae cried, missing her mom. Dang, I nearly bawled watching him! Overall, I say this movie is a cool, coming to age flick! Joonki's character is sorta Akira's attitude in Nobuta wo Produce :) Really cute *^^*.

Ah, the song by Brunch [beautiful day] is also EXCELLENT. It's the ending theme, and the background when Hwangbo ran after Minjae after he cried. Sad the song dont hav any direct link at OST page.. By the way, the movie is recommended, show us that young teenage nowadays dont need their parents to control their choices all the time, we ourselves can make our own dreams come true :)

Guest ellstars

alot different from what i had expected but good nonetheless. HAHA junki was so cute in there but the YKS was really good too. loved it =D

Guest leeesax3

i luv this movie...

i uploaded this movie jus wantd to share..

its split into 3 parts use HJSPLIT to combine all parts..enjoy

SENDSPACE

PART ONE

PART TWO

PART THREE

SUBTITLES

thx for the links chigurl but does ne1 have a MU for this?

i ono its not working for me T^T n i wanna watch it so BADLY

Guest thesarahchong

Yeah, I was wondering about this movie, and seeing that it isn't too bad, I should go rent it now. (:

Archived