[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the 2nd writer will do a good job for the rest of the episodes cuz she did salvage ep11 and 12 by adding more intense and funny scenes, but seems that she's going way overboard to the extend that MSOAN has become another drama.

so sad. :tears:

i need to join lizzyd army too~ and also join over at dramabeans if tmr's episode messed up

(most probably it will)

edit

@allygirl

i agree with you (:

oh so it started in may already?! and yet they cant find a suitable writer. and even change writer after ep10. oh my god.

Guest parkmodjo

Today, is MG's shipper turn to cry...

tomorrow, i have a strong feeling that Im gonna cry so bad... I dont know what will happen to JI. My worst scenario is that the writer will kill him :crazy:

but either way.... I think im gonna cry so bad tomorrow..... tears.gif this is the moment that JI's shipper hv been waiting for... tears.gif ohhhhh... otokeeeee ....

Guest nileyfan1

I thought the 2nd writer will do a good job for the rest of the episodes cuz she did salvage ep11 and 12 by adding more intense and funny scenes, but seems that she's going way overboard to the extend that MSOAN has become another drama.

so sad.  :tears:

i need to join lizzyd army too~ and also join over at dramabeans if tmr's episode messed up

(most probably it will)

edit

@allygirl

i agree with you (:

oh so it started in may already?! and yet they cant find a suitable writer. and even change writer after ep10. oh my god.

I hope so...they better keep to the manhwa. :/

I dont think theyll kill Ji off, not even these writers  would do that..... and Im sure that theyll get MG and MR together at the end, cos MG still hasnt sung I will promise you yet.  An I dont think they would have that song for him to sing if she marries someone else.   I was just furious at how they put in so many cr*p drama cliches  in the the penultimate Ep. Im still not going to go to DB tho :D 

I was able to watch the first 6 episodes at KBS world. And I'm planning to just catch it there. But ep ^ made me immediately go here to DL the rest. :D

I love spoilers. Yeah, I'm quite different. So upon reading your comments, do that mean MG and MR didn't end up together? Omo.

Makes me a lot more confused. But this drama is worth watching right?

Of course, it is worth watching, only the episode 15 is worth crying. :tears:

About MG&MR, there is still episode 16 so they hopefully might end together at the end, that is if the writer finally snapped out from the hangover she suffered from while she were writing episode 15. If not, then this will turn out to be the worst ending in kdrama history and that is including Bad Guy which I'd thought to be "the champion" forever. :(

Guest allygirl

Hi MSOAN lovers, i didnt turn out to be anti of this drama..Please dont misunderstand with my posts!!I just frustrated with the plot for ep 15!!

BTW, hope the drama will have awesome plot tomorrow!!Please, no more heart breaking scenes!!Its finale and im looking for MG-MR sweet moments!!I will miss my OTP after tomorrow!! :tears:

I had not start watch SG..but from the comments and recap, the drama looks nice..How i wish we had a scriptwriter like SG's!!This drama would have turned into most daebak drama.. :tears:

SG's writer is SO GREAT!!! :) I'd also thought of that SG writer-nim should have help salvaging MMM's plot/script a while ago.. and I was shocked that somebody here brought that idea here in MMM thread... :o

While watching MMM on Mon-Tue, I am watching SG and love it so far,,, :)

OFF TOPIC: WATCH IT! ALL OF its episode is a LIFE-SAVER... for me, if your heart was broken because of ep 15 mmm ,,,

I am REALLY PRAYING FOR REAL..

Let my OTP be happily together and as well as let JI be happy too :wub:

Just went to baidu there, of cuz they were also very upset with today's episode.

Some of them said that ep16 may be:

JI protected MR and is unconscious, because of loyalty, MR decide to take care of him and marry him, and break up with MG.

At the wedding (that explains why MR is in wedding dress in that picture posted earlier),MG rush in and say that he cant live w/o her etc etc. then JI decide to be the one who sacrifice, and allow MR to be with MG. end.

Thoughts?

This is a way to rush the ending. without any hugs and kisses.

Anyway, im not expecting hugs and kisses in ep16, which is such a disappointment.

i realise that after a change of writer, there have been no kisses between the OTP. :angry:

I haven't seen the entire episode continuously yet. But from what I've seen in short-clip form, it's not that bad...I guess it's because the clips are short and disjointed--so there's no need for any type of coherency if it's not being watched as an entire episode. Well, I'm trying to look for positive thing to say :rolleyes: ! But I really like the acting. I feel though that MGY is not as invested here compared to earlier eps --eg. time when Mugyul asked Maeri to end it or even the alley kiss scene. Same goes with JKS--but they're still so professional that they make it look good. The funny part about this is that the entire episode is supposed to be super emo--but the last scene kinda got it's life sucked out of it...i guess, that happens when there's a bad script and you just go through the motions of trying to unravel the narrative ( uhhhh...there's a story here, right???)

Ok, scriptwriter has a SERIOUS BUS fetish. Or did the two bus scenes in this episode have some deeper meaning somewhat tied to "Take Care, My Bus" w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifphew.gifphew.gifphew.gif

Seriously though I totally ROFLd at Mugyul riding that bus:) The image was so off--so whacked!!! WTF!!!

But I love the fact that Maeri ( despite being heartbroken) was still thinking about SMEX:) [ with JKS who wouldn't]--flashback curtain and heart cushion!!!! Damn, there was a point there when Mugyul came back to his place that they could've had hot, angry smex!!!! What a super missed opportunity!!! You know, they could've knocked the cake, smeared icing on each other, poured champagne on Mugyul's hair, etc.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest dianeuk

OMG!

It's unbelievable, i wanna kill the writer with all my forces ><

it was a really horrible ep. and sad,too.

I cried three times,

- when Maeri was on the mountains and says sorry to MuGyul

- When MuGyul remembers Maeri's food and eats furiously, He intends no cry eating in this way, but..T___T

- LAst scene (MuGyul's face when Maeri diid'nt answer is T___T)

I don't know how this drama will end...I hope it get better tomorrow...maybe a miracle....

I think i will cry a lot tomorrow...of dissapointment or happiness, i don't know...but i will miss my holiday couple

I love MSOAN !<3

Guest exceptional.chic

Of course, it is worth watching, only the episode 15 is worth crying. :tears:

About MG&MR, there is still episode 16 so they hopefully might end together at the end, that is if the writer finally snapped out from the hangover she suffered from while she were writing episode 15. If not, then this will turn out to be the worst ending in kdrama history and that is including Bad Guy which I'd thought to be "the champion" forever. :(

Hooray. Then, I'll be sitting for hours to wait for my downloading stuff to complete. :D I'll just prepare myself for episode 15 which is a long way before I watch that.

Then if that's the case (MG and MR not ending up together), my thoughts about the Bad guy would be the same as yours. :( Awwww. We always thought it that way.

I'm getting more excited just by reading everyone's previous comments. I'm looking forward to watch it completely before classes resume next year. :D

Makes me a lot more confused. But this drama is worth watching right?

don't be CONFUSED because of our sad comments here..

this drama is REALLY WORTH WATCHING.. :)

we just have sad comments here as of the moment because of episode 15...

that's all..

everything is

WORTH TO WAIT,

WORTH TO SPAZZ,

WORTH TO WATCH,

WORTH TO LAUGH,

WORTH IT ALL.. :)

CONTINUE WATCHING MMM and you'll be having lot's of fun and

sweet events gonna come also..:)

EXCEPT EP 15... :)

and to tom's ending...

so my NEGATIVE assumed thoughts/predictions DID happened... omo!!! :(

*MG didn't listened to MR

*JI saving MR

*MR touched and guilty towards JI will promise that she'll take care of him

and this is what I'm waiting for..

*JI revived from unconsciousness will be EITHER: with amnesia, or make MR be responsible for what happened and ask MR to marry him..

*MR will agree OUT OF guilt and pity/loyalty

*MG just continue his life being a star and making music that is not really his style

*and at the wedding, JI will realize again that MR's love is not him but MG

*SJ (with a TOTAL CHANGED PERSONALITY will talk to MG that this day is MR's and JI's wedding and make him realize that MR was the one who CHANGED him as a REAL MAN... and all..

*MG will be enlightened and go to the wedding..

and it will be MR and MG's wedding after all (hahah) haaiz...

anyway, I just wanted to BURY EVERY SAD moments that happened in ep 15 and just anticipate in the FINALE's part..

AJA MMM! :)

Oh "god"..:blink::crazy::wacko: ..What???!!! Why???!!! i didn't see 15 ep, but these posts!!!!! What means???

What happens on 15 ep????? NoOoOoOoOo...Mugyulaaaaaaaaa... :tears:

no it's impossible,i'm sure MG&MR end up together:wub: ...yes ,of course:lol: sweatingbullets.gif i'm perfectly sure...^_^ :unsure: phew.gif :tears:  

Guest em.sie_1813

OMO people.... The atmosphere here was so intense... Why all of you are so upset at E15??

Is that worth to watch? :mellow:

I haven't watch 15, thus tuduo links are already out? Can someone share it?

I dont think theyll kill Ji off, not even these writers  would do that..... and Im sure that theyll get MG and MR together at the end, cos MG still hasnt sung I will promise you yet.  An I dont think they would have that song for him to sing if she marries someone else.   I was just furious at how they put in so many cr*p drama cliches  in the the penultimate Ep. Im still not going to go to DB tho :D 

Yes, such unnecessary angst. I would rather they stand together against the world (of terrible daddy-duo) together, with no moment of separation like this.

But I still believe we would get our holiday happy ending. I just wish we'd get more sweet moments between them that made us fall in love with this couple in the first place.

And yeah, I'm not going to DB to join the commenter crowd there, although I would still read their recaps. I'm not that suicidal... :lol:

OMG!

It's unbelievable, i wanna kill the writer with all my forces ><

it was a really horrible ep. and sad,too.

I cried three times,

- when Maeri was on the mountains and says sorry to MuGyul

- When MuGyul remembers Maeri's food and eats furiously, He intends no cry eating in this way, but..T___T

- LAst scene (MuGyul's face when Maeri diid'nt answer is T___T)

I don't know how this drama will end...I hope it get better tomorrow...maybe a miracle....

I think i will cry a lot tomorrow...of dissapointment or happiness, i don't know...but i will miss my holiday couple

I love MSOAN !<3

It wrenched my heart when I saw MuGyul eating his mom's food... OMG, it was like he's trying to stuff food to shove away the memory :tears:

Oh, and I love the guitar playing scene. So cool :P

nileyfan1, from KBS site, it's said no preview for ep 16 ,written or video.

Archived