[Movie 2011] Detective K : Secret of Virtuous Widow 조선명탐정 : 각시투구꽃의 비밀

Guest piano_lady

Guest mineowyn

Hey cool it's Oh Dal Gun in "Sam & Max" in JoSeon Korea!

I know this is supposed to be a comedy but did they really have have transparent see-through hanboks during that period? It's pretty sweet :3

Also, is Han Ji-Min like the antagonist with all the heavy "evil" makeup.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest piano_lady

Hey cool it's Oh Dal Gun in "Sam & Max" in JoSeon Korea!

I know this is supposed to be a comedy but did they really have have transparent see-through hanboks during that period? It's pretty sweet :3

Also, is Han Ji-Min like the antagonist with all the heavy "evil" makeup.

Yep, it's a cool movie, so I've heard! Haven't seen it yet :(

True, there's quite a lot of such things in the movie. To quote the Koreatime review:

Though its strengths lie in its cast of colorful characters like the Hwang Jung-min franchise, “K” opts to find ticklish humor in introducing deliberate anachronisms that makes works like “Forbidden Quest” seem all too proper (even Sophia Coppola’s sneaking in a pair of blue Converses into Marie Antoinette’s shoe collection seem trivial).
:sweatingbullets:

Ah, Han Ji Min is said to be playing 2 roles and I don't think she's the "real" antagonist here. :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived