How Are You At This Very Moment?

Guest leo62

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what does L.A.Z.Y. spell.....LAZY! yah...

actually i was just going to put lazy and 3 dots behind it, but the soompi system didn't allow my to post such short post, so i decied to do ^that instead... LOL

wow i need to get out more

Guest stylish__e

kinda sad.

ive been eyeing this civic hatch for the last couple of days and i REALLY want it, and my parents said its time for me to get a car.

BUT

im kinda afraid to bring it up..

Guest precious4e

I'm feeling tired because I got up early for work.

I'm also excited because i'm going rafting tomorrow.

I'm also feeling nervous becaues there is flooding in my area and i'm going rafting tomorrow.

Guest azuGurl

im feeling excited. i get to go to see an orchestra perform on sunday and i cant wait.

Same :) But mine's next Friday. *squeals with the thought of working 10am-12am shifts*

I'm mild, passive, and aimless at the moment... just glad school is out. Tomorrow I'm shopping for baby gifts! Can't wait~

Guest IC_Bananas

i feel sleepy and kinda mad because i'm applying to work at this restaurant and the boss said she'd pay me $100 for 3 days. that's like $5.50 per hour-- more than $1 below minimum. it's insulting. i'm deciding if i should report her or not.

Guest HeffyEnd

Tired cause my pills are kicking in.

Frustrated for various reasons..

And pissed off cause my brothers in the bathroom and I have to pee.

Guest SassyGirl23_35

well..now Im slightly tired but I cant sleeep. tried to earlier...so yeah Im pulling an allnighter now. Altho I might have a 'third wind' soon. Already past my 'second wind". Im starting to slowly feel awake again.

Archived