How Are You At This Very Moment?

Guest leo62

Guest ANJEE<3

angry at myself

i want my MP3!!! i left it at my friends house yesterday.. and now that i want to go for a run/walk... i can't because i don't have my music!! :angry:

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tired.

Hilarified =O. By the Asian Nazi Party person's thread..

EXCITED. About the start of the actual convention. And.. Mostly about meeting more people hopefully hot people that are Asian =|

And yeah o_o.~~

Guest GUCCI QUEEN

I'm sleep myself.

My stupid dad woke me up for an even stupider reason and I can't go back to sleep.

Guest bluekiss704

im feeling sad because my friend just had ended our friendship...he was my best friend dat was de only one dat made me laugh alot....he brought my smile bak and my greatest laught that no one could ever bring.... :(:unsure::tears:

Guest yerathy

I'm feeling neutral. Is boring a feeling? I just feel like I wish time can be passed by faster.. =/

Guest Rockette

I'm feeling a bit pissed today. I need to make a commercial, medication package box for one of my pharmacy subjects and it needs to be submitted tomorrow. I didn't have time on Saturday because we had a report and Sunday was also a bad day for working. I feel so pressured.

Said Rockette

Guest CarolineKIM

im sleepy and tired and angry (:

my friend wont tell me something and its bothering me so much

Archived