How Are You At This Very Moment?

Guest leo62

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest butthead24

angry -___- its the fourth of july weekend and the stupid summer school couldnt even give us monday the third off.. evil, arent they. >__< summer school.. ANGRYNESSS

Guest SassyGirl23_35

I'm feeling a few things.

upset with my sister cause a soccer game seems more important to her than me..

upset/mad that I have to miss dinner at my dads house cause my sister was the only avail. one to give me a ride and I'm not happy with her (besides..she expected me to run around with her and do errands first and I don't want to have to move around my schedule just because it doesn't fit hers :tongue2: )

Happy that I'm hanging out with my boyfriend later

Guest Melyxcious

kind of bored because my best friend is in korea right now for basically the whole summer and i miss her so much .__.

and.. the guy that i'm starting to like just got online o-o;;

kinda.. nervous a bit haha but bored :[

Guest *exquisite_

just a bit sad because my bf is leaving me today for camping for like a week >.< not that long but we've never been apart for like more like 2 days haha

Guest thepianist

Mad. Mad at my sister who won't listen to me. She is such a lunatic. I was practicing piano for my recital tomorrow and she kept on bouncing her annoying little ball across the room. Making the thump thump noise. I ask her ever so nicely to "stop" so I didn't have any distractions. But nooo she just had to keep bouncing it. She just had to say no I hate you to my face. wth? I HATE HER TOO. that stupid sister. She even scratched my poor arm so deeply. THERE'S A MARK. AIYAHH. Little sisters = BRATS.

Archived