2006 World Cup - 2nd knockout stage

edward1849

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keauxz

Germany gets lucky this game, very lucky. Argentina is clearly the better team, but Germany having strong legs won the PK. =/

Guest .moony.

CAn someone tell me what happened??? I only came out to see it when the commentators were like yelling (spanish channel) LOL

did they fight or smth??

Guest modernclassics

Argentina in terms of actual ability is the better team. And referee was blatantly favouring Germany (the 2 yellows against Argentina in the 2nd half). So obvious and cringe-worthy.

yeayuh!!! one of my favorite team get to advance!!! Go Germany!!

good job BALLACK!! for making that goal..even though your leg was all messed up!!! woohooooo!! IM SO HAPPY!!

one mistake argentina made - NOT PUTTING MESSI IN..tsk tsk

NEXT MATCH >> ITALIA vs UKRAINE

Guest keauxz

YES HAHAHA!!

argentina in my opinion wasnt the stronger team, bad losers

I'm sorry but I have to correct you there. Argentina was the stronger one with the finest ball handling. If you look at their stats, Argentina has a superior percentage of ball possession, shots. What hurt Argentina was the judgment by the coach....taking out the two best players of the Argentina Team. In view of the fact that it was home advantage, the German fans brought up the Germany's impulse and kept them strong. Germany, a team well-known for sturdy legs can gun down from long distance, which also was an advantage during the PK round.

Argentina lost their main goalie, which also wound them.

However, Argentina is without a doubt way better than Germany when it comes to playing.

Though, anything can happen in the World Cup....therefore Germany won.

Guest endlessrain

^Yeah that was a pretty big advantage for Germany when they put in the sub goalie. =\

Argentina in terms of actual ability is the better team. And referee was blatantly favouring Germany (the 2 yellows against Argentina in the 2nd half). So obvious and cringe-worthy.

I agree...

but they still lost T___T

Cmon Ukraine.

Guest hwarang61

DEUTSCHLAND!!! YAAA!!! Time to get out those German Beer and celebrate! On we go to the semi-finals!

Guest MzLina

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh go germany!!!

i wanted to watch the game but i'm at work and i didn't know where i could watch it online i READ from the 2nd half ahhh i had to READ the game lmao omg when they won i wanted to jump around and scream but i'm at work so i had to control myself.

Guest Merman

Ouch...too bad Argentina's goalie got hurt. The game would have been totally different. Lehmann did great in goal during the PK round though

Archived