2006 World Cup - 2nd knockout stage

edward1849

Guest ;jenna

England were not robbed, and it was NOT Ronaldo's fault.. Rooney got himself taken off because he pushed Ronaldo, there was no way the ref could of let him go for that. England should stop thinking theyre all high and mighty, Rooney made a mistake, everyone should accept it. I have seen such bad sportsmanship from England fans the last few days, I'm kinda glad they lost-.-

This whole worldcup was bullshallots ...mainly because the refs were horrible haha

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kittenmasks

Damn! When did C. Ronaldo say that he was going to Real Madrid? Why is he trying to ruin my team with his cocky attitude??? We don't need that mini cooper!

I hope Ramos and Raul put that i can't read in his place!

Guest DumboEphant

Anyway, my sis's boyfriend did saw C. Ronaldo did wink at his coach when Ronaldo got a red card like the newspaper said. And if Rooney did really stamped on that player's crotch, how could he immediately stand up like nothing's wrong after Rooney was issued a card? >_______> But even if he did, it wasnt delibrately because one of the two players that took on him slipped and that's why he was seen to stepped on that person's crotch? That ref. decision ruined the whole game. Aissshhh... everybody thought a yellow card would be good. Red card was harsh.

Whatever, the game is over T___T Gotta move on...

Guest kamui_hime

ahhhhh its a bit late but i'm SOOOO EXCITED that portugal won! i think they deserved the victory, espeically with all of ricardo's amazing saves! he predicted the direction of all of the balls in all of the PKs! and i almost cried with happiness when c. ronaldo kicked in the winning PK! ahhh i hope they do well and beat france on wednesday!

Guest Bannannaa

Hooo the England vs. Portugal match T_________T It was so sad!! Ronaldo (sorry if i spelt his name wrong) wont be welcome back after what he did to Rooney =______=^ no matter how much of a good football player he is. Even if Manchester United does accept Ronaldo back into the team I'm sure there wont be good vibes between him and the Manchester Uniterd players again =____=. Evne if there was. the fans defo wont approve.. Hooo~~ englands out T_____T *tears. better luck next time my lovely current home team XD. noww CUMON FRANCE!!

---edit---

Yeah i saw him wink too. And i very much doubtr he stepped on that guys crotch. My poor innocent Gerrard. even he was mad =_=^ now thats something. he's usually calm. but H3LL that was a good match.

I really wished it was a draw +______+ but thats not possible XD.

Well done england. palying with 10 ppl for 60 minutes thats a wow.

--edit again----

what makes you think england thinks of them high and mighty? in the end they're just footballers trying their best for their country and fans across the world. If you watched it clear, you would have seen the Ronaldo already was prvoking rooney before the match started but he tried to keep his cool. He didnt do that very well though =______= had one BAD temper haha

[font size=4]The refs are mini cooper XD

Guest yoojini

Brazil's coach was incompetent. With a team that good you are expected to go to the finals. If the team was still led by Scolari, I have the upmost confidence that Brazil would have beaten France.

agree.

I wouldn't mind any team to win, as long as it's not Portugal..the smuge look on Ronaldo's face...... :angry: and the WINK

110% with you on that one! :D well, IF they do win, then one person who i feel definitely deserves it would be ricardo. but they the way things are going now...i have a feeling france will win the world cup this year.

Guest yuans7love

England were not robbed, and it was NOT Ronaldo's fault.. Rooney got himself taken off because he pushed Ronaldo, there was no way the ref could of let him go for that. England should stop thinking theyre all high and mighty, Rooney made a mistake, everyone should accept it. I have seen such bad sportsmanship from England fans the last few days, I'm kinda glad they lost-.-

This whole worldcup was bullshallots ...mainly because the refs were horrible haha

i agree everyone should stop blaming c.ronaldo b/c rooney should've known better than to shove cristiano in front of the ref

throughout the whole game england was playing really rough. i remember at one point england had like 19 fouls and portugal only had less than 5 i was actually mad at portugal for playing too nicely.

Guest __mill

throughout the whole game england was playing really rough. i remember at one point england had like 19 fouls and portugal only had less than 5

^ portugal couldnt take anymore risk that might end up getting more cards. so they had to play 'nicely' . btw .. yes.. stop blaming c.ronaldo.. it's rooney's own fault he got into that mess. he shouldnt hv shove c.r right infront of the ref u_u . so.. lets move on n concentrate on the fantastic four =p

Archived