2006 World Cup - 2nd knockout stage

edward1849

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keauxz

wow great saves by the german keeper ...he's cute...

He is my favorite Goalie, only because he plays for Arsenal though.

lehmann.jpg

lehmann & Henry

Guest nGk2M

wow good job Germany!!

i knew they'd make it.

man i love how univision shows it up to like the WAY END....

usually espn just stops after the final score

did anyone see that "bowling ceremony"

that was the cutest thing ever

i was wondering why they were all standing in a line

i thought they were taking a pic or something

congrats to Klose, he is on his way to getting the golden shoe!!

Guest Excel

argentina was the better team.

next up

italy vs. ukraine

ukraine has to beat italy.

italy needs to lose. :fury:

too bad I won't be here to watch the game 'cuz i'm leaving soon for a retreat..

and i need to pack..

sigh.

byebye.

ugh..

Guest MzBeciko

I'm sorry but I have to correct you there. Argentina was the stronger one with the finest ball handling. If you look at their stats, Argentina has a superior percentage of ball possession, shots. What hurt Argentina was the judgment by the coach....taking out the two best players of the Argentina Team. In view of the fact that it was home advantage, the German fans brought up the Germany's impulse and kept them strong. Germany, a team well-known for sturdy legs can gun down from long distance, which also was an advantage during the PK round.

Argentina lost their main goalie, which also wound them.

However, Argentina is without a doubt way better than Germany when it comes to playing.

Though, anything can happen in the World Cup....therefore Germany won.

excuse me dont try and correct my opinion pls, i didnt see the beginning part of it so argentina could have been the stronger team during that part but the bits that i saw germany was the stronger team in my opinion

but they are still bad losers

Guest keauxz

excuse me dont try and correct my opinion pls, i didnt see the beginning part of it so argentina could have been the stronger team during that part but the bits that i saw germany was the stronger team in my opinion

Try to be more mature and not call Argentina football team "losers" ...you may hurt other people's feelings

Guest MzBeciko

oh im sorry^ would "not the winners" be better then or " the defeated ones"

and btw i didnt mean anything "bad" by the word loser except the fact they lost and the fact that they started to fight..well

I'm sorry but I have to correct you there. Argentina was the stronger one with the finest ball handling. If you look at their stats, Argentina has a superior percentage of ball possession, shots. What hurt Argentina was the judgment by the coach....taking out the two best players of the Argentina Team. In view of the fact that it was home advantage, the German fans brought up the Germany's impulse and kept them strong. Germany, a team well-known for sturdy legs can gun down from long distance, which also was an advantage during the PK round.

Argentina lost their main goalie, which also wound them.

However, Argentina is without a doubt way better than Germany when it comes to playing.

Though, anything can happen in the World Cup....therefore Germany won.

You read my mind. Argentina was definitely the better team. I was hoping for them to advance because I could see them winning this year's cup. They had great plays, wonderful set ups and awesome controll of the ball.

Anyone else likes Kahns (?) the other goalie of Germany? I really like him! He has a strong presence and a very intimidating look. I think that makes him one of the greatest goalies because he intimidates the players.

Try to be more mature and not call Argentina football team "losers" ...you may hurt other people's feelings

You two please stop arguing and respect the rules I post on page 1!

Guest Excel

yea =__= :fury:

and calling them "losers" is already bad enough

but adding the "bad" to losers.. =___=x

also, you've probably only watched the "lil" bits where Germany might have ACTUALLY been playing better AT the moment... You can't judge an entire game JUST by watching 'bits'... If you've watched from the beginning to the end, then maybe I can understand where you might be coming, but concluding that Germany is the better team overall doesn't make sense if you've only watched bits of the game.

Sorry mods for this.... but I really needed to say something....T_T

now I have to go..

hope Ukraine wins today's game! ><

hmmmn... as for calling argentinians bad losers ... for all we know if germany had lost ... tempers might still have flared and we don't know that the germans won't start a fight and act like bad losers as well. does anyone actually know what happened back there? maybe someone gloated or said something that upsets the argentinians?

i like kahns ... agree with the strong presence & intimidating look.

Guest MzBeciko

^sorry i should have put, "from what i have seen", and i didnt mean 'losers' as a derogatory term just the fact that they lost , now lets forget about it and move on, honestly

ukr v ita...hmmm i would prefer to see ukr go through but...

so is anyone watching the italy vs ukraine game? i'm too scared to watch. haha

it was funny ... i was reading in the papers that say in china because of the football fever ... there was actually people who died from all those drinking & staying up till mornings to watch the game ... and apparently there was a lot of people who got admitted for facial paralysis or something because it was too much stress. keke ... i think maybe these people betted on the games so the stress are just too much. anyway ... i wonder how true that is.

Guest .moony.

I didnt like how Argentina started to fight after they lost either. yes they were sad, but who wouldnt be in the world cup? but not like everyone else started to fight like they did.

I see a lot of argentina fans in here so i better shut my mouth lol.

Over all they lost. They might have played better but they lost in the penalty kicks. As straightforward as it can be....so well...

And I read someone said that the ref was favoring Germany by giving 2 yellow cards to Arg players....

I dont know....by giving 2 yellow cards you call the ref was being unfair -.- that's not very reasonable...

Anyway, its your opinion so yea...

I dont really care for either of these two teams....dont know them at all lol

Archived