Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest luckyjessica

Hi everyone I am new here. I am watching Joo Won's Lifelog these days, and I am wondering if anyone have the download links for it so I can keep it in my laptop.:wub:

Guest fiona1111

Someone is enjoying his life...by taking subway???

Whaatt he could actually manage to take the subway without being recognized by the people?? He's too good looking to be able to do that I think >.<

Guest fiona1111

Sorry for the consecutive posts but does anybody here branches of Joo Won's international fanclub and how to contact them? It's about the Yong Pal DVD. Please PM me if you can help (or if you want a director's cut DVD :D)! Thanks!

Edited by fiona1111

Yongpal BTS

http://m.sbs.co.kr/board/boardEndView.do?bbs_cd=ct_yong02&pgm_mnu_id=36910&bbs_typ=01&pgm_id=22000008289&&uniqNo=32&listOrder=regDtDesc

These are probably going to be the last BTS we are going to get for Yongpal :( I miss the drama already. Hope Joowon chooses another good project soon.  Psst... This thread is soo quiet...

• Like 4

Someone is enjoying his life...by taking subway???

Whaatt he could actually manage to take the subway without being recognized by the people?? He's too good looking to be able to do that I think >.<

Too good looking and too recognizable!!  Also what kind of filter does he have... I wants it.  :D 

• Like 3

Guest luckyjessica

Sorry for the consecutive posts but does anybody here branches of Joo Won's international fanclub and how to contact them? It's about the Yong Pal DVD. Please PM me if you can help (or if you want a director's cut DVD :D)! Thanks!

I can help to contact Jon Won Chinese Fan's Baidu Bar if you need. BTW, any chance to get a director's cut DVD again??

I can help to contact Jon Won Chinese Fan's Baidu Bar if you need. BTW, any chance to get a director's cut DVD again??

Would you please?  I think @fiona1111 had been on yongpal's DC and there had been some posters saying all the online BTS were going to be deleted so there was hope we could show some international support for a dvd and have the BTS preserved.

Hello Moaties! Gardeners! and Rockies!!

Waah! Haven't been here for quite a while. So sorry, real life is a real monster. T.T

To the Newbies! Welcome here! Enjoy your stay. :D

Just thinking that we no longer have a new episode of Yong Pal this coming Wednesday is such a letdown. But I think he will have lots of activities. Lucky fellow Indonesia and Singapore fans. Welcome Joo Won with a big Bang! I am glad our fellow fans will see him in person. Please enjoy him... . :w00t::w00t::lol:

And sorry, for now, I can only give this. Have fun!

JW%20smiley%20butt_zpslql1elsz.png

• Like 13

Oh MY ! I love Seo Na Li! Hahaha! SHe is sooooo cute. Oh...  Is Joo Won the oldest one in that drama? For leads. And Rak is funny!! LOL. This drama has all the future generation of K drama industry. 

Edited by Ma OO
  • Like 5

Oh MY ! I love Seo Na Li! Hahaha! SHe is sooooo cute. Oh...  Is Joo Won the oldest one in that drama? For leads. And Rak is funny!! LOL. This drama has all the future generation of K drama industry. 

@Ma OO what drama are you referring to?  I wanna watch... :lol:

• Like 3

@Ma OO what drama are you referring to?  I wanna watch... :lol:

Hahahahha! Cantabile tomorrow! I need to cure my Joo Won's addiction! Trying my best to recover from Yong Pal syndrome!!

Cr as tagged

Find the Joo Won!!!

Ah... Did you manage to? So this is how he goes out to have fun! Changed hairstyle, sunglasses and Mask, The most important is the way he walks. LOL.  I didn't realise that it was him until I repeated it 3rd time. Cool right?

We,the fans are worrying about his popularity and awards while he is being himself,Moon Jun Won.Actually, He is just an ordinary  guy who love acting.

Edited by Ma OO
  • Like 4

lol.  that's cute!  I'm glad he's actually out doing fun things.

Also @Ma OO  I totally never finished Naeil's Cantabile.  I'm in the mood for some classical music.  In fact, maybe it is time for an epic all things JooWon rewatch?! 

Edited by yonaomi123
  • Like 3

lol.  that's cute!  I'm glad he's actually out doing fun things.

Also @Ma OO  I totally never finished Naeil's Cantabile.  I'm in the mood for some classical music.  In fact, maybe it is time for an epic all things JooWon rewatch?! 

Same as you.I gave up after reading some recaps and watching some videos.  It is totally opposite from Yong Pal,very funny and relaxing. A good drama for cooling down period. I am still at ep 3 XD

But not really an exciting drama...I am giving it a chance again.

Edited by Ma OO
  • Like 3

Awesome! Is it rewatching time? Tis' always the season for Joowon drama reruns. I've already seen TCantabile twice though. I'll just continue my Gaksital rewatch that I started before Yongpal.

I think it is time for a JooWon drama/movie rewatch.  But I'm gonna start at the beginning with Baker King, because I saw half of one episode when it was first airing, and never went back lol.  I gotta do my part as a fan and watch it all. :P

• Like 5

Awesome! Is it rewatching time? Tis' always the season for Joowon drama reruns. I've already seen TCantabile twice though. I'll just continue my Gaksital rewatch that I started before Yongpal.

I think it is time for a JooWon drama/movie rewatch.  But I'm gonna start at the beginning with Baker King, because I saw half of one episode when it was first airing, and never went back lol.  I gotta do my part as a fan and watch it all. :P

Yes! Joowon marathons~~ Baker King was good. Really makjang but engaging stuff. "If we're gonna do cliches then lets make them good." You'll also get to see 'antagonist' Joowon in that one. Have fun! 

• Like 5

Nobody posted this ?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/06/kang-ha-neul-discusses-his-friendship-with-jo-jung-suk-joo-won-and-kim-moo-yeol/

It always make me smile to see "young" actors, maintening their friendship through years.

I only see Jo Jung Suk recently in Oh my goddess. But I remember how he praised JW when he won his award for Good Doctor.

• Like 6