Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

On 3/17/2019 at 6:03 AM, booha said:

** JW K-FM 4/27  He is cute the way he announced it  :)

JW:

Do you have time?

It's cute, isn't it?

But I was also wondering what that's going to be that he's teasing us one month before. also thought if it's vlive..But now he's having vlive session today..woah..

mwdQQx.gif

3 hours ago, kleimleyz said:

Joo Won will be on VLive later. Unfortunately, i'm still sleeping during that time

And I'll be at work.. -_- 

So happy that he's coming to vlive again..He tends to talk a lot. I love it that most of his uploads on vlive are long. 

• Like 2

https://www.vlive.tv/video/118907?channelCode=FD143

I was smiling ear to ear when I was watching his vlive.

tumblr_inline_nde501XjWv1t2qa4y.gif&key=

He was all smily too..

Things he mentioned:-

1. He's going to have a Fan Meeting in Korea on 27th of April that he priviously updated on his ig. 

2. He did some photo shoot for profile picture today.

3. he's reading some scripts and thankfully many scripts came for him. He's thinking about choosing a great, intersting project.

4. One asked if it feels good to be civilian again..He said "It does feel good..But still now sometimes it feels unreal that I'm discharged."

5. The magazine(he did photo shoot for in Thailand) will be released next month,

6. He asked if we want to hear his stories from MS! (Are you kidding us? WE WANT IT VERY MUCH! Go to a talk show so that we can have your stories from army.)

He said many armymen are serving the country diligently. After his service he feels more thankful for their service.

He ended the vlive by saying he'a very hungry because he only ate breakfast and it was already afternoon most probably. Cutely said "Annyong...Saranghamida.."

Cutie being cute as usual..:heart: Good to see him in his as usual self. 
  • Like 2

Happy to hear JW is looking into his next drama.   It sounds like JW hasn’t completely left MS behind.  Maybe every morning he wakes up thinking wow no more army bed / army food…    hehe  :rolleyes::P

oiN2WHS.jpg

UXgTqSN.jpg

Spoiler

bFT5TYe.jpg

irl0hBM.jpg

XvgGbX7.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 3
  • Love 1

And vlive uploaded a cute summery of JW's latest vlive with cute captions. Eng Sub available.

https://m.vlive.tv/video/119052

@booha thank you very much for updating on JW's recent activity. He's looking so handsome.  

Here's recent all baby smile pic of Joo Won from "Joo Won 508".. :D I love it when he smiles like this.

D2QBbZIUcAUivBo.jpg

He also attended a fashion event..

So there's going to be two fan meeting so far, first in Japan, next one in Korea. As much as I'm excited that we'll get more fan cams from these FM, I really want a news of a JW drama now. I hope he already got some scripts to his preference... Writer nim and PD nim...Palli Palli..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

And vlive uploaded a cute summery of JW's latest vlive with cute captions. Eng Sub available.

https://m.vlive.tv/video/119052

@booha thank you very much for updating on JW's recent activity. He's looking so handsome.  

Here's recent all baby smile pic of Joo Won from "Joo Won 508".. :D I love it when he smiles like this.

He also attended a fashion event..

So there's going to be two fan meeting so far, first in Japan, next one in Korea. As much as I'm excited that we'll get more fan cams from these FM, I really want a news of a JW drama now. I hope he already got some scripts to his preference... Writer nim and PD nim...Palli Palli..

So JW is having 2 FMs (Korea 4/27 & Japan 5/17)     Yes it will be nice, we will hear about his new drama soooon.  Hope JW knows his fans have waited for a long time.  I’m sure his fans are checking every day the news about his new drama.  :dissapointed::relieved: 

m2Cr5Np.gif

Found  some handsome photos of JW.  

2aXBD8O.jpg

Yrlr49K.jpg

Spoiler

bUBJzsI.jpg

6IGuHlJ.jpg

48YDKME.jpg

sLOUDvV.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, booha said:

Hope JW knows his fans have waited for a long time.  I’m sure his fans are checking every day the news about his new drama.  :dissapointed::relieved:

Joo Won himself is very eager to do a drama. He specifically said it in his discharge pres con. But before going to enlistment he said he wanted to come back with different image via his projects after discharge. I think he'll be picking such a project unless a different kind script catches his mind. 

Aaand..Joo Won For Arena Homme. :heart:

D2dq6yOXcAE8GPW.jpg

D2eRrzlVAAAL8yU.jpg

D2dq8PtXgAAzTbO.jpg

Spoiler

D2eRwwZVAAATmMn.jpg

D2eY4yIUgAEMtwk.jpg

D2eY6GwUcAEjECS.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 3/25/2019 at 1:02 AM, flutterby06 said:

Joo Won himself is very eager to do a drama. He specifically said it in his discharge pres con. But before going to enlistment he said he wanted to come back with different image via his projects after discharge. I think he'll be picking such a project unless a different kind script catches his mind. 

Aaand..Joo Won For Arena Homme. :heart:

Good to hear that JW wanted to try something new.   Like looking for a new different sleeping beauty?!!  haha   :D

R8pSKa9.jpg

0EIuxMj.jpg

zDCxHvH.jpg

Spoiler

4iO01s4.jpg

VGjlfYh.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Yes, yes, yes...

I am so glad he's back!

I really love to see him everywhere in my SNS again.... 

I hope he would pick a good drama or movie soon....

I miss him so so so so badly!!!

During his first V Live, I almost screamed inside my office....

Soooo happy to see him and hear his voice again! 

THANK GOD FOR JOO WON!!! :wub:

• Like 3

@Tasia, I was in office when i watched his vlive too after half an hour later though. I was grinning ear to ear..glad no one was around me at that time to see me like that. :lol: 

Yes..Let's hope he'll be back with an awesome drama.

Todays Insta update by some young actors/models with Joo Won. He seems to be shooting something. CF?

Her Caption: He was so cool that I couldn't even talk ..

His caption: I was very fortunate to be with you! 

And Some new photos from Brentwood. :)

D203jJ2UgAA6oTd.jpg

D203iLDUgAITBk5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I hope Joo Won would announce soon about his new drama...

I am "craving" badly to see him on a drama...

I hope he would pick a good drama for his comeback...

I miss him dearly...

Stay healthy and happy and joyful and handsome, Joo Won ah....

:kiss_wink:

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Tasia said:

Joo Won just updated his IG! 

I wish I could link it here...

There you go..  :glasses:

& here is a pic of JW uploaded by a fashion designer..Looks like he's busy but found some time to dine out.. he seems to be at a restaurant and looking at menu here.

Oh no..Lots of newly released pictures from Brentwood..Joo Won looks so goooood in each...:wub: Leaving my favorite ones..

D3IguNzU0AAv75S.jpg

D3IgtygWAAApO06.jpg

D3IbIouXkAEJAPI.jpg

I think I'm more into side profile these days..!

273A953A520B6197048A37

• Like 2
  • Love 1