Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

To all my dear Singaporean chingus

I am deeply sorry that I failed to dress up Cutie in our national costume....................because.........we have none, right? RIGHT?

Finally I empathized with all those designers who had to design costumes for our Miss World or Miss Universe participants because it's just so darn hard. I feel bad for laughing at their works all these years.

I debated with @daydreamsindecember, my fellow countrywoman, for ideas. She was not very helpful. When I presented her this option,
1w3h.jpg
she couldn't stop laughing. In any case, she thought he was Pinoy until she saw the purple orchids motif on his shirt.

I almost wanted Cutie in the buff for Singapore but coolreborn thought it was unfair. She wanted naked Cutie chibis all over the world. So in the end, I had to suit him up as Merlion.
0iy8.jpg

If you have a better idea, let me know. Stand up for Singapore!

Guest mindymoe

My book reading is not moving at all.... still mesmerized with all you've done today and before. You gals are super amazing!!!! So proud of you!!! and so envy with @jwthfc who can smell our cutie all over the body :)) :)) :)) why do you have so much power after hugging with our cutie? If I were you, I will be dragged to the ER, fainted and collapsed.... :)) :)) I hope I can contribute on the next project with you all.  112.gif112.gif
It's almost midnight and It's Thursday night (confused), I'm alone and still stuck with this Pharmacopeia. creepy creepy creepy creepy creepy creepy creepy......

mrdimples said: To all my dear Singaporean chingus

I am deeply sorry that I failed to dress up Cutie in our national costume....................because.........we have none, right? RIGHT?

Finally I empathized with all those designers who had to design costumes for our Miss World or Miss Universe participants because it's just so darn hard. I feel bad for laughing at their works all these years.

I debated with @daydreamsindecember, my fellow countrywoman, for ideas. She was not very helpful. When I presented her this option to her,

she couldn't stop laughing. In any case, she thought he was Pinoy until she saw the purple orchids motif on his shirt.

I almost wanted Cutie in the buff for Singapore but coolreborn thought it was unfair. She wanted naked Cutie chibis all over the world. So in the end, I had to suit him up as Merlion.

If you have a better idea, let me know. Stand up for Singapore!

Everyone in this thread contributed an important role in today's project. The love for Joowon is manifested by each and every message left in this thread which resulted in this successful project. We put a smile on his face today and now that he knows THIS thread, i can imagine his "sniggering-laughter" (remember the X-RAY scan on Yoon-seo) if he pops over n read all messages that u ladies put up... He..He With so much love for cutie, we moved the hill, now to the mountain. good job everyone!!!

Guest pandora460

TO ALL YOU GIRLS WHO MADE THE CUTIE BIRTHDAY PROJECT POSSIBLE, THANK YOU FOR LETTING JOO WON KNOW OF OUR OVERFLOWING LOVE FOR HIM....YOU ARE ALLAWESOMEDAEBAKTHE GREATEST

Guest pandora460

@jwthfcdoesnt it feel like it was your birthday and not Joo Won's, being so close to him and being hugged by him?
YOU ARE THE BEST!
KAMSAHAMNIDA!!

Guest thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface

:-O :-O :-O Whoahh.... Daebak!! Daebak!! so happy for y'all!! \m/ And me wanna 'sniff sniff' shi on too please....!! :@) 3:-O

wow.. i'm so elated with what you have accomplished!!! i remember reading in one of the earlier pages someone saying to the effect:.."we love joo won and are so addicted to him.. we cant explain.. but he doesn't even know we exist.." well.. now HE KNOWS..the pictures are proof!!! this major event had bridged the gap!!!  I am so very happy for all of you.. but im also sad that i wasnt able to contribute.. sorry.. been too busy with RL.. please count me in next time..