Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Just saw all the scrn caps! Now i need to get my hands on the raw hq version ! I see lots of gif worthy moments!!!!!!!!

Haizzz baby bunnie sissy... I tot I jus saw your last tweet not so long ago and now u r back in here spazzing... I wonder how dark your panda eyes now... as dark as archie's and pororo's yet? :))

Off-topic

This doraemo in bunny disguise is so cute ♡♡ saw it in a children's toy store this aftn while shopping for toys for my little nephews :)

20130414_130246-1_zps5ed9f373.jpg

Howdy, gals! * crawls in the thread *

I have a sore throat and a fever and the only thing,

which can help me to feel myself better, is 1N2D torrent. So. Where is it?

:-)

@coolreborn, thank you for the recap! Everyone, thank you for updates!

@stearly howz my neighbour in the Gardens? Herez something for u. Hope u will feel better soon.

5_zps0ba9474d.jpg

And some said laughter is the best medicine :)

timg-176_zps9461366f.jpg

14ce36d3d539b6009d0589b8e850352ac75cb7f2_zps48ba45cb.jpg

(cr. DC)

Guest arch00

ctfrsgp said:
@arch00

Dear archie, I hav not send u your daily dose of BM vids. Not sure watz your progress for BM. So I found these new 7G vids for u as replacements.

Oso for the rest of u gals' enjoyment :)

Hello guys, you can post the drafts that you made for our group's tweet. Can I also ask for English translation so we will understand it if you used your own language. Remember, we can't trust google translate and the hootie translator (what's its name again). Maybe we can have a time frame of this week or maybe a few days? We still have 20+ days before .... was it May 9 so we still have time? I'm going to try to collect all of the tweet drafts so I can put it in one post.

090215029.jpg Awwww... so sweet of you girls...
cr as tagged

Haizzz baby bunnie sissy... I tot I jus saw your last tweet not so long ago and now u r back in here spazzing... I wonder how dark your panda eyes now... as dark as archie's and pororo's yet? :))

Off-topic

This doraemo in bunny disguise is so cute ♡♡ saw it in a children's toy store this aftn while shopping for toys for my little nephews :)

20130414_130246-1_zps5ed9f373.jpg

Lol... Bunny unnie... She's beginning to grow panda eyes now... Don't worry, me and archie are with her right now.. =)) =))

My usual bedtime lullaby since 7G ended :x Ive still not yet watch last 2 eps of the drama. I dunno why but SeoRo makes more difficult for me to let go of the drama. Think it will remain forever in my heart side by side with OB & TaeJa ♡♡

(cr. Aroha0023)