Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said:thank you @manyearsago, we appreciate each and everyone's contribution. Although you have not been frequently here, you always drop such precious gems. By the way,  this article is really interesting. I have read something like this but not as detailed and the last part is really funny. We all know that he admitted to 2 girlfriends. So I guess one is tall and the other is short. And one is chubby and the other is skinny. LOL! 

@yuhotarubi @cuour   Welcome to Joo Won's thread.  Have more fun here !!!  Hope to see you around more often.

Page 2 of JW's fanmeeting article continues............
Source of article and photos:  http://www.kstarnews.jp/events/viewContents/report/62?page=1 

Joo Won’s First Fan Meeting in Japan – P2

The screen showed a pure white colour decorated room where Joo Won was sitting on a bed.  JW says:  “Good Day.  I am Joo Won.  I can feel the natural atmosphere like listening to the singing of the birds from the mountain and the sounds of the flowing river, inhaling the fresh air by getting away from the normal daily life and coming here to Morning Calm Village.  How about coming here with your family, friends, partner to experience freshness of the morning?  Please come to visit Morning Calm Village.”  The screen continued to project the beautifully decorated room and then focus was switched to the garden view outside.

MC:  It is a lovely backyard. Is it your backyard?

JW:  Yes, I live a good life.  I am just kidding (laugh).   Actually this is a resort which Uhm Tae Woong and I are doing its endorsement.  It is such a nice resort.  We even held an event there for our movie SIU.   Looks like this resort was built for us to spend good time with our fans together.  It was not a short time we spent with fans, it is at least 24 hours, a venue that can be spent overnight together.  So if there is an opportunity, please come over then you can see all about me  (laugh)…… (applause from fans)

MC:  It is great! Before our talk finishes here, can you tell us your future objectives ?

JW:  First , I am currently filming “Ojakgyo Brothers” and I heard it will also be aired in Japan.  I hope you will be watching this drama.  My next project has also been confirmed.  Like what I said earlier, if you have a chance, please come to visit Morning Calm Village.    As I am always thinking of you, please give me more love and support.  Thank you.

MC: Thank you. Now, fans will be directly asking Jon Won some questions.

The lucky draw box was brought out and JW picked 3 lucky fans who came up on stage.

MC: Would the first fan please ask your question?

Winner 1:  Where is your favourite place in Japan?

JW: This is my second time coming to Japan.  Both times, I came to Otaiba.  I like it.  I like quiet place and the sea is right in front of Otaiba, I found it  good.  Since I have only been to Otaiba, I would have no idea about other places  (laugh)

JW shook hand with the 1st fan and the next fan asked “Are there any Japanese actors you want to work with?”

JW:  Kimura Takuya and Matsuyama Kenichi.  Matsuyama acted very well in “Death Note”.

JW shook hand with the 2nd fan and then the 3rd fan asked “What would you like to eat in Japan?”

JW: First I want to eat Tonkatsu (deep fried pork cutlet).  I always eat Tonkatsu in Korea but I want to try out the authentic one locally, I am really looking forward to it.  I like eating anyway……….. I am so hungry now (laugh).

The 3rd fan shook hand with Joo Won and then went back to her seat.  Event had progressed to the next session which JW would be doing some baking like he did in “Baker King”.  JW went off the stage while the setting was being prepared for baking.  He wrapped around his waist with a dark brown apron when he re-appeared on stage.

MC:  Joo Won, do you have any confidence?

JW:  Yes, I do.

He wiped his hands and started to knead the dough.

JW:  I haven’t done it for a long time.

MC:  Did you bake after you finished filming?

JW:  Yes, I baked Hottoku (or hotteok in Korean) (*1) , red bean bun and soboro bun. (*2)

(*1 – hottoku is Korean pancake which cinnamon and brown sugar are stuffed inside the sticky rice made dough)

(*2 – soboro is bun with peanut cream topping)

JW cut up the dough and stuffed red beans inside it.

MC:  What is the most important thing about baking?

JW:  Its taste. (laugh)

MC:  Then, how do you make it delicious?

JW:  That is to put in more red beans but you have to stuff them in properly, if not, the red beans will leak out.  Actually I am not quite sure (laugh).

MC:  Other than baking, do you do any cooking?

JW:  At home, the dishes I always make are kimchi soup, seaweed soup and miso soup.

MC:  You like cooking?

JW: I have a brother but it seems like my Mom wanted a daughter.  So I think I must do something like what a daughter will normally do.  When Mom is cooking, I always go into the kitchen and give her a hand, this is how I learnt cooking (laugh)

MC: You are so kind.  Do you think the baking will go well today?

JW: I am not sure (laugh).  Since I put in lots of red beans, I think it should taste good.

Joo Won then put the baking trays into the oven and left the stage.  At the same time, the screen projected image of After School’s Uee.

Uee:  Hi, I am Uee who plays the drama “Ojakgyo Brothers”.   Joo Won shi, Congratulations for your 1st fan meeting in Japan.  Please give him lots of support.   Hope viewers will support “Ojakgyo Brothers” too!  Thank you (Uee greeted in Japanese). 

….......... to be continued

My comment:  Tonkatsu is too fattening.  No thanks.  Joo Won, don't eat to much Tonkatsu. We all know you look cute even you are a bit chubby but then you don't look that photogenic standing in front of the camera !!  That doesn't make you look charming acting as a secret agent !!  Edwin and Mountia will dump you too.
Anpan (red bean bun) is my favourite.  When do I have the chance to eat the Anpan baked by JW ?? Dose that mean I have to fly all the way to Korea and visit Morning Calm Village and make a special request to the chef for JW baked Anpan ???  
Hey, SIM Entertainment, if you want to make your marketing strategy more successful, getting Japanese fans to visit your property is not the only method, you should add "JW Baked Anpan ~ Special Edition" as the Chef's recommended dish in your restaurant's menu.  Each bun should be stamped with JW's animated face.  Guess Japanese fans don't mind paying KRW10,000-13,000 for this special bun.  Hey, just listen to me and add this to the menu for JW's Morning Calm Village Christmas Tour next month.   Can I also make a request for the songs he will be singing in his mini-concert?  I bet he will sing "Nadeshiko" but I want to hear him sing "Nothing Better" again and Japanese version of "Snow Flower".  Hey, SIM are you listening ??  I can offer the best marketing strategy!!

• Like 1

@stearly
thank you for Majun pics, ohh even though he has a very bad attitude, but i always has a soft spot toward him in my heart, he introduced me to this glorious smexy young man name Joo Won :x

and for all behind MP Posters @septmoon16 @aisling @coolreborn @mrdimples @stearly, i really really appeciates your great sense of humor through the Gilro Bond Posters, everytime i see one i always lol'd , it really made my day you know , keep up the fun and you guys rocks :D

so now, can i ask for Gilro Bond Posters edition with his girls, the sexy Uee and the sweety JSY please  ;;)

Guest rynhanna

Cute. He listed all his shows. Never care to read it before.
주원 class="fullname" style="margin: 0px 0px 2px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 30px; line-height: 1;"주원 class="username" style="margin: 0px 0px 1px; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 24px;"@Moonjunwon

안녕하세요?^^ 연기자 주원입니다^^ 사람 냄새나는 배우가 되겠습니다^^ 알타보이즈, 그리스,싱글즈, 스프링어웨이크닝, 제빵왕 김탁구, 특수본, 미확인동영상, 오작교 형제들, 1박2일, 각시탈, 7급공무원http://www.actorjuwon.com 

Moon · http://www.cyworld.com/jun1moon

Follow