Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@stearly
You are DAEBAK! I love your gift! Hmmmmmm...............I can almost smell his nape :-*
It does seem like this Korean fan who took the photos love him so much and also share withus the love for these parts of his body. Ehhh....@coolreborn, maybe we should send you to Korea to make sure all aspects are covered. 

Hi everyone !!!!!!!! :-h just posting to tell you that I'm also a Joo Won fan, I don't know if anyone one knows me here but I used to lurk in Bridal Mask thread and it's been a reaaaaaaaaaaaly long time since I logged in to soompi ( school, what can I do??? ) but I do know  @mrdimples and @coolreborn, the two who made me change my ranking of young korean actors, so now it's 1- Joo Won2 Song Joong Ki 3- Park Ki Woong 4- Lee Min Ho 
one more information, I'm a pure garden type, I took mrdimples's quiz and all of my answers were A so, I hope both garden and moat members  will help me around here ;;):D

oh, and thank you all for the news, interview, and pictures of Joo Won :D

yuhotarubi said: Hi everyone !!!!!!!! :-h just posting to tell you that I'm also a Joo Won fan, I don't know if anyone one knows me here but I used to lurk in Bridal Mask thread and it's been a reaaaaaaaaaaaly long time since I logged in to soompi ( school, what can I do??? ) but I do know  @mrdimples and @coolreborn, the two who made me change my ranking of young korean actors, so now it's 1- Joo Won2 Song Joong Ki 3- Park Ki Woong 4- Lee Min Ho 
one more information, I'm a pure garden type, I took mrdimples's quiz and all of my answers were A so, I hope both garden and moat members  will help me around here ;;):D

oh, and thank you all for the news, interview, and pictures of Joo Won :D