Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest jsubmarine

aisling said: Joo Won vs ping pong 
1. Rubbing my eyes, making sure I can focus well.
tumblr_mcb90oldJ11r885rxo1_400.gif

2. Aiiishhh.... Did I miss it? 
mr2.gif

3. I'm going to crush him this time!
1-6.gif

4. Nope. I just suck at this.
2-5.gif

Guest sunshine4ever

septmoon16 said: ladies please don't stop on our behalf - your words... they brought back those last precious moments in full force.

@sunshine4ever: I really liked what you wrote here:

At least he's not the kind that die after his love. He's probably one of those few who lived through poverty and still continue to live in poverty, but living with such new strength.

Never have I seen a character so thoroughly ravaged, physically, mentally and emotionally. Fate was just too cruel for taking Mok Dan too.

But, I recently I read mrdimples ff, and was both gutted and warmed by the thought that life doesn't end for Kang To after Mok Dan. That was her gift to him. She nurtured his shattered soul back to life, gave him the strength to fight for their country and most importantly brought back his ability to love wholeheartedly again.

I will check out the translations of the place when I can. Otherwise I have put in "XX" for the time being...

Tell Me Your Wish - Midnight TV Entertainment
http://youtu.be/RZE2y1NlyHk
credit : thenokku13 ~thank you bird~
MC: Now we are going to fulfil the wish of the one who have come to Gangwon Province Cheorwon. It’s already 10pm. Who is the trustor today?

MC: I love you, I love you ~~ wait don’t run ah!

MC: Now it’s really late

JW: I came here to spend time with my fans

MC: It’s really special, this is Joo Won-ssi first time appearing in a SBS show.

JW: Yes, it is.

MC: Waa..Congratulations

JW: Haha

MC: Then will our interview end at dawn?

JW: Shall we just continue the interview tomorrow? ~Now, just spend one night here~

MC: Woah…Joo Won ssi!

JW: What are you thinking of?

MC: My mom says that I cannot spend the night out.

JW: I am also very frightened! Haha

JW: Midnight TV Entertainment viewers ~now let’s turn in for the day, see you tomorrow, good night woaa~

JW: Yes. This is my room, and also my wish….hmm…my wish, when I finished filming I had thought of a place that I must go. Tomorrow morning, just come with me to the place that I want to visit, all right? Then, I will sleep now, Good night~

MC: Have you prepared your wish? Use your body to express it, feel confident about me~(tell me your wish~~~)

Having debut 3 years ago, getting high ratings for every drama is Joo Won-ssi. Appearing in the recently ended drama Bridal Mask, he delivered it all whether it is acting or action. He has received praises for being an actor with real acting skills.

MC: How did you feel after the drama ended?

JW: This time, there were many lingering emotions, I felt empty. It also left me things like sleeping habit, I will often curl up and sleep.

JW: In Cheorwon, there is this certain place(sorry can’t translate), actually,  I have not been there before. But why is it that this place has a relationship with  me? When we were filming Bridal Mask,, this was the place where I fell, after I fell, we immediately filmed the underwater scene. When I watched the scene, I felt it was too beautiful~so I wanted to come here.

Finally we reached the desired destination.

JW: Midnight TV Entertainment has reached X and Han X river

MC: It’s really beautiful

JW: It is a famous place and I had wanted to come and see.

MC: Joo Won ssi, how did you become an actor?

JW: During middle school, I was cautious and timid in nature, so I told my parents I wanted to go into drama. I studied Arts in High School  and often see my friends going for auditions. But I didn’t have the confidence to stand on the professional stage. At that time, when I was sweeping(or cleaning)  and singing at the same time, the opportunity came. It was like   “I am Don Quixote..” (Joo Won singing....)

MC: Haha..while you were sweeping..

By chance becoming a musical theater actor who has received recognition, Joo Won has also struck success with every one of his dramas.

MC: Currently, do you have psychological burden?

JW: There is always a burden. Although I have desire towards acting, I have cast away my ambitions for other things. I do not have the ambition towards money or “This production must be good”. I also thought a lot about popularity. Baker King Kim Tak Gu hit a viewership of 50.8%. In the month when the drama ended, I couldn’t go anywhere. Although the ratings were so good, after half a month had passed, people will look at me and wonder : “Ah…have I seen you before?” In that instant, I realized that popularity is something that is fleeting. I felt that depending on popularity is not the way.

MC: What type of actor do you want to become?

JW: To be a humanitarian actor~ I do not wish to change just because I am famous. I want to preserve my original self, to be an actor like this.

At the end, Joo Won ssi, I hope that you will stay true to your heart like in this interview, to become an awesome actor.

Chinese translation: minidadalove on 朱元吧_百度贴吧

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: 글루미

Cuite said he was going to start shooting in November, right? Hope we will see some fan photos soon :) I guess we'll see first posters in the second half December - which is sooo long! 
What hairstyle would you want to see on him this time? I hope they won't die his hair to blond or something crazy - I honestly like him with black hair most.