Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mindymoe Thank you for substituting my morning wake up call with those series of gifs! Brings mack so many memories of the dramas! I miss him!! I swear, he makes all the kisses so sincere and romantically beautiful!! ♥♥♥ *blushes*

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I too have received my goodies earlier in the week but was too busy to post~!! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~! ^_____^

20140214_003234_zpsybltn1hv.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh..I managed to find out the game that Gil Ro was playing on the bed before kissing Seo Won~! =) It's called 1 to 50. You can only play if you have a kakao account though! But there are other versions out there!! Can be quite addictive so beware!!

SC20140206-175833_zps6ki7a5wl.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One last thing...I just realised that I have unconsciously, without me knowing accumulated several Rilakkuma items!! hahaha. I didn't notice them before but after looking through my things, Rilakkuma know catches my eye! puhahahahaha

20140129_120944_zpsoidvrc4a.jpg

20140122_155310_zpsur0tpoo9.jpg

@mindymoe bwahahahahaha! :)) :)) :)) thank you for jealous TaeHee gifs! he's really adorable~
when i first watch Ojakgyo Brothers, i had no idea Joowon is younger than TaePil because they're playing they're age in the drama so well. TaePil really seem 2-3 years younger than TaeHee, and our Joowon carries the 30-year old age very well indeed, though both plays the same age in this drama. TaeHee looks very mature, which is actually how Joowon really is in real life. i really love their brotherhood in the drama. they fight the most out of the 4 siblings, but they seem to understand each other somehow, due to their similar age. especially when TaeHee faced his mother's issue.
one of my fav parts is when TaePil placed his arm around JaEun's shoulders, and Taehee was so upset at that time. i love how Joowon can express himself by means of just using eye signal. and i love the part when TaePil teases him the day after their first kiss. and the "yes, let's go". LMAO! =)) =)) =)) =)) i really love simple comedy like this. so cute and sweet and funny~
keep them coming, girl~ i love jealous TaeHee so much that i kept replaying those scenes. but the problem is, i dont remember which episode they are, so having your gifs help me a lot. more, please~ more! more! :x :x

@mindymoe i cant see the first 4 curtain call pictures.... :( i can only see the last 2.
hope more pictures/videos will be released tonight, there's another performance in a couple hours. i remember he has one performance on Wednesdays, and two performances on Sundays.

Guest mindymoe

How lucky... Can take a photo with Cutie :( :( :( From Yook Hyeon Wook (musical actor) Instagram
Holy biceps :o :O :o
Eh I thought Cutie's shoulders look wider??? Yummy :) :)

lje5.png
73p9.png
cr. ㅇㅇ dcinside.com

Just chanced upon this article. I am gonna quote only a small portion of the article:

Korean musicals reach world-wide audiences

Source | 2014/02/16 | 149 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

"Quote

While box office hits and sure-sellers such as "Wicked", "Mamma Mia" and "The Phantom of the Opera" are enjoyed by packed audiences in Seoul, interestingly enough, productions that have otherwise paled in comparison in their Broadway versions such as "Ghost" and "Murder Ballad" and "Bonnie&Clyde" have also enjoyed full houses in Korea.

Unquote"

Further reading can be done at:

http://www.hancinema.net/korean-musicals-reach-world-wide-audiences-66013.html

My thoughts:

Despite the gruelling schedule Joo Won generally faces, the turn out for "Ghost" has been good and fans from all over wanted to see how he performs in one. Moreover, from his commitment to a project which is close to 8 months shows how much in future he would dedicate to project timelessly since it is the process which matters the most to him.

Of course, as he said before and likewise, I would like all his projects to do well but in the end everyone is human enough to make mistakes and nobody can predict what the consumer (in this case the viewers) wants to enjoy or see.

I hope some good producer or director could see how much dedication this young rising actor is showing for his craft without the focus of money and fame involved in it (*coughs* Kim Jee Woon I hope you are watching this *coughs* for The Wolf Brigade). And the musical being a success in Korea compared to it's Broadway tour shows how much interpretation Cutie gives for each of his roles.

Hoping for more awesome projects to Cutie and a daebak movie which can have a minimum viewership of 6.5 million ( I know, I know.... it sounds ridiculous at this point but I can always hope for a miracle :D )