Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

with two movies this year, i'm guessing Joowon will take part in one drama in the latter half of 2014, and concludes his activities. i think... i really hope Joowon will take up a drama genre like Gong Yoo's The Suspect movie (it hits 3.5 mill in 3 days! crazy!) or Two Weeks which stars Lee Jun Ki last year. i cant predict how well Korea will accept Fashion King or C'est Si Bon movie as the genre are very different and attracts different range of viewers. possibly elder people will like C'est Si Bon movie, and youngsters like Fashion King movie.
i hope he choose a really good drama project this year. it's only January, but i just cant wait to know which drama project he chooses, who his co-stars are, production team, etc. :D i prefer him to do dramas, and reaaaaaaally hope he will choose at least one drama this year.
on a side note, Jin Seyeon (Gaksital) escaped fire while training for her new project. luckily she's fine! though she did inhale smoke a bit. get well soon, Jin Se Yeon!

farbarri said: with two movies this year, i'm guessing Joowon will take part in one drama in the latter half of 2014, and concludes his activities. i think... i really hope Joowon will take up a drama genre like Gong Yoo's The Suspect movie (it hits 3.5 mill in 3 days! crazy!) or Two Weeks which stars Lee Jun Ki last year. i cant predict how well Korea will accept Fashion King or C'est Si Bon movie as the genre are very different and attracts different range of viewers. possibly elder people will like C'est Si Bon movie, and youngsters like Fashion King movie.
i hope he choose a really good drama project this year. it's only January, but i just cant wait to know which drama project he chooses, who his co-stars are, production team, etc. :D i prefer him to do dramas, and reaaaaaaally hope he will choose at least one drama this year.
on a side note, Jin Seyeon (Gaksital) escaped fire while training for her new project. luckily she's fine! though she did inhale smoke a bit. get well soon, Jin Se Yeon!

Really... X( watz with our local media neh... herez the other main Chinese entertainment weekly magazine... it reports on the 3 drama awards ceremonies but totally no mention of uri cutie at all even though he won some of the main awards... are they really ignorant of Joowonnie's rising popularity or they are withholding information from our local audience... Im seriously very disappointed :((

border=0 alt=>

cr. i Weekly magazine (i 周刊)

stearly said: farbarri said: with two movies this year, i'm guessing Joowon will take part in one drama in the latter half of 2014, and concludes his activities. i think... i really hope Joowon will take up a drama genre like Gong Yoo's The Suspect movie (it hits 3.5 mill in 3 days! crazy!) or Two Weeks which stars Lee Jun Ki last year. i cant predict how well Korea will accept Fashion King or C'est Si Bon movie as the genre are very different and attracts different range of viewers. possibly elder people will like C'est Si Bon movie, and youngsters like Fashion King movie.

ctfrsgp said: Really... X( watz with our local media neh... herez the other main Chinese entertainment weekly magazine... it reports on the 3 drama awards ceremonies but totally no mention of uri cutie at all even though he won some of the main awards... are they really ignorant of Joowonnie's rising popularity or they are withholding information from our local audience... Im seriously very disappointed :((  cr. i Weekly magazine (i 周刊)

itemprop="itemReviewed"Joo Won Enthroned as the FASHION KING r87p.jpg

The cast has been announced for Fashion King, a new film based on a popular webtoon with the same title that was read by four million people.

The story is about high school boy Ki-myung, who has a crush on the prettiest girl in his class and opens his eyes to fashion in order to become the best dressed person in the world. It will be directed by Oh Ki-hwan of The Art of Seduction (2005) and A Wedding Invitation.

The main character will be played by Joo Won. TV star Park Se-yung will take the role of Hye-jin, the pretty girl who steals Ki-myung’s heart. Sulli, a member of girls group f(x), will act as Eun-jin, who falls in love with Ki-myung; while model turned actor Ahn Jae-hyun, was cast as Won-ho, Woo Ki-myung’s rival. Kim Sung-oh of Tough as Iron and The Man from Nowhere (2010) was picked to star as Nam-jung, the fashion instructor who teaches everything he knows to Ki-myung.

“I’m happy to make a great webtoon into a movie. I’ve taken a long time to prepare for this production and I’ll do my best to put all the fun of the original piece into the film,” said director Oh.

Fashion King will be financed and distributed by NEW, the company behind Miracle in Cell No.7 and The Attorney. It is slated to begin shooting in January and expected to premiere in the latter half of this year.

http://kpoprepublic.com/2014/01/joo-won-enthroned-as-the-fashion-king/

omg... i miss joowon so much!

i have been hunting dramas or movies to watch... i even opened my heart for other actors, but to no avail..

and i always go back to watch 1n2d s2..

tried to watch taxi interview with no subtitles... witch hunt with mandarin subtitles.. but cant understand them as my mandarin and korean level is only as deep as gutter...

i dont know how long i can withstand this emptiness... no updates.. nothing from this man at all except the candy picture tweets.. yes i am greedy. tweet more please, joowon-ah!!

oh no.. this is rehab period??? kill me!!!!!

omg... i miss joowon so much!

i have been hunting dramas or movies to watch... i even opened my heart for other actors, but to no avail..

and i always go back to watch 1n2d s2..

tried to watch taxi interview with no subtitles... witch hunt with mandarin subtitles.. but cant understand them as my mandarin and korean level is only as deep as gutter...

i dont know how long i can withstand this emptiness... no updates.. nothing from this man at all except the candy picture tweets.. yes i am greedy. tweet more please, joowon-ah!!

oh no.. this is rehab period??? kill me!!!!!

I wld call it 'cold turkey'... but just when you think you got over that 'addiction'... cutie will come into your life again with an avalanche of goodies filled with his aegyo-ness and awesomeness @-)

joowonised said: omg... i miss joowon so much! i have been hunting dramas or movies to watch... i even opened my heart for other actors, but to no avail.. and i always go back to watch 1n2d s2.. tried to watch taxi interview with no subtitles... witch hunt with mandarin subtitles.. but cant understand them as my mandarin and korean level is only as deep as gutter... i dont know how long i can withstand this emptiness... no updates.. nothing from this man at all except the candy picture tweets.. yes i am greedy. tweet more please, joowon-ah!! oh no.. this is rehab period??? kill me!!!!!