Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said: Really... X( watz with our local media neh... herez the other main Chinese entertainment weekly magazine... it reports on the 3 drama awards ceremonies but totally no mention of uri cutie at all even though he won some of the main awards... are they really ignorant of Joowonnie's rising popularity or they are withholding information from our local audience... Im seriously very disappointed :((  cr. i Weekly magazine (i 周刊)

Guest kinkipeifun

mrdimples said: joowonised said: omg... i miss joowon so much! i have been hunting dramas or movies to watch... i even opened my heart for other actors, but to no avail.. and i always go back to watch 1n2d s2.. tried to watch taxi interview with no subtitles... witch hunt with mandarin subtitles.. but cant understand them as my mandarin and korean level is only as deep as gutter... i dont know how long i can withstand this emptiness... no updates.. nothing from this man at all except the candy picture tweets.. yes i am greedy. tweet more please, joowon-ah!! oh no.. this is rehab period??? kill me!!!!!

----------------------------

Sure thing dearies.. here it is

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ4OTQyOTg4.html?x

I got this link from one of our @ctfrsgp too. enjoy. and please help to translate to english if possible even if in word document....ur poor chingu here can only smile looking at joowon not understanding 75 perc of it. haha.

Joowon Cutie International Subbing Team presents
[Englishsub] Joowon Interview - Movie n Weekend 131214

Watch the video here http://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2014/01/06/joo-won-interv…ovie-n-weekend/

Translator: sdee hc
Timer and Typesetter : farbarriEncoder: goldlotus

joowonised said:

mrdimples

said:

joowonised

said: omg... i miss joowon so much! i have been hunting dramas or movies to watch... i even opened my heart for other actors, but to no avail.. and i always go back to watch 1n2d s2.. tried to watch taxi interview with no subtitles... witch hunt with mandarin subtitles.. but cant understand them as my mandarin and korean level is only as deep as gutter... i dont know how long i can withstand this emptiness... no updates.. nothing from this man at all except the candy picture tweets.. yes i am greedy. tweet more please, joowon-ah!! oh no.. this is rehab period??? kill me!!!!!

Guest joowonelle

mrdimples said: ctfrsgp said: Just saw the chinese translation of cutie's tweet. Here's my rough translation with paraphrasing - He said: Spain Barcelona held some celebration events for the children on 5 Jan. Reached the hotel, went to the street beside it to check out the fun and got some candies... Omo... what are these blue candies?

sooo tired busy till now 
how are you all sorry busy with rl thing and another idol thing
i just  watched a song for u and i almost cry when i see his fan msg to himthat girl s so brave and she has said wat is in my heart too
thanks and stay healthy 
and thank fo all cuties 
even now i m not as active but i still come here everyday to glance through his updates and news as he s still my angel 
and the advices he gave to his fans in as4u to me i m not alone or feel lonely because i have him and you girls 
thanks for updates
my heart feel warm again after seeing as4u
he is still my smiley angel babyella s my funny angel as she s very funny Junpei s my prince charming angel

so with so many angels i think i ll be able be happy with the rest of my life
take care and stay healthy

Actor Joo Won and f(x)'s Sulli are set to transform into high school students for their next roles in the upcoming movie Gangnam Style.

Gangnam Style, a drama based on the popular Naver webtoon titled Fashion King, portrays the story of a high schooler named Woo Ki Myung who gains an interest in fashion in order to ultimately hang out with the prettiest girl in class, in the process becoming a fashion king.

According to Sim Entertainment, Joo Won is to showcase a whole different side of the webtoon character. They commented, "It is the first time that he is playing a high school character so there are high expectations for it. He is to play a whole different character than the webtoon."

As of now, it has been reported that Sulli, who also starred in To The Beautiful You, will take on the pretty girl role. They are looking to start filming in the next month.

SOURCE: DramaFever

Hmmmmm... just saw this article in Naver on cutie and his fave Tae-woong hyung... wonder what it is talking about... my online translator nim is not making sense with its translation of the title @-) :-??

조하랑 열애 배경서 찍은 엄태웅-주원 먹방화보 새삼 화제

border=0 alt=>

Pic with article seen in http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=215&aid=0000046577

Guest mydeed

ctfrsgp said: Hmmmmm... just saw this article in Naver on cutie and his fave Tae-woong hyung... wonder what it is talking about... my online translator nim is not making sense with its translation of the title @-) :-?? 조하랑 열애 배경서 찍은 엄태웅-주원 먹방화보 새삼 화제 border=0 alt=> Pic with article seen in http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn? mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=215&aid=0000046577

Viki has decided to work tonight so this time I couldn't resist and rewatch episode one of Gaksital.....

BWWWWAAAAAA  :(( :(( :(( !!!!!
Why I did that ??? It's worst when we know the story and futur events !!!! So sad to see his interactions with his Hyung and Shunji !!!!

* go to depress in her corner *