Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

You know seeing him today smiling so brightly and happily, I am truly happy for him.

I am the biggest ranter here about awards and have been dissing them for like a year now. Who am I to say it's a waste of time when Joo Won clearly thinks it's not. I have some things to share about last night's MBC awards show, I am sure many will be heartened to read it but I must get permission first. Now, seeing Joo Won like this on KBS awards, even if he doesn't win, I think he is at peace with the decision.

Park Ki Woong! And they mentioned something about Gaksital with Joo Won..

More nominations from Good Doctor! Lol there was a little screaming when Joo Won appeared briefly when they showed the nomination video for the head of department guy..dunno his name sorry =x

Awww they missed it again!

@mrdimples maybe you can share them after tonight? :) i would like to still feel the excitement now about KBS drama awards. i will mostly agree with what you say about last night's award show, anyway. but i'm hoping you could hold back a while. we're all feeling nervous and excited about Joowon winning something he deserves tonight. :) :) :)

watching the show for 1 hour nonstop, watching how they distribute the awards.....not being a cold blanket...chingus.. manage ur expectation!!!

i am pretty sure uri cutie will win something.. but is that something daesang award? i found it further and further distance away now.

"the queen" look very confident in winning.. and somehow my gut tells me she will win..or the lady from "secret"

but i am more than glad to be wrong!!

anyhow, chingus.. please manage our expectation but wish uri cutie best of luck

farbarri said: @mrdimples maybe you can share them after tonight? :) i would like to still feel the excitement now about KBS drama awards. i will mostly agree with what you say about last night's award show, anyway. but i'm hoping you could hold back a while. we're all feeling nervous and excited about Joowon winning something he deserves tonight. :) :) :)

Hmmm....baidu fans are also peeing in their pants. They are saying the same thing, so many nominations and no wins yet except for MCW in Popularity.

On the contrary, I think its good. I cannot imagine that Good Doctor walks away with a teeny weeny award or two when it was one of the most highly rated dramas for KBS. KBS will suffer the wrath of the viewers if results are so skewed. So I am hoping for a BIG win.

He's about to sing now???? I think!!! OMG! what did he won??????? 

Waaaaah! super happy for Cutieeeee!!! 

daesang. daesang. daesang!
EDIT: okay. maybe he's not yet singing, idk. hahahaha! I got too excited! :P 
EDIT2: oh. they're awarding Best Couple now? was that what HJ and JSW were talking that maybe Joo Won better not leave the stage yet? They're calling all the drama couples.