Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest moonstar85

Thank you dear cuties for the warm welcome! I really love this thread... Though i am more of a reader than a contributor to this thread i thoroughly enjoyed reading all your posts here.... Everybody seems warm and very understanding... Though i rarely participate on blogs and forums, i felt the need to express my gratitude to those who made this thread so interesting and awesome... I have been backtracking pages and i am currently at page 1466... You girls are awesome...

moonstar85 said: Thank you dear cuties for the warm welcome! I really love this thread... Though i am more of a reader than a contributor to this thread i thoroughly enjoyed reading all your posts here.... Everybody seems warm and very understanding... Though i rarely participate on blogs and forums, i felt the need to express my gratitude to those who made this thread so interesting and awesome... I have been backtracking pages and i am currently at page 1466... You girls are awesome...

Guest moonstar85

@coolreborn I think i belong to the rockies... :\"> though i really enjoyed your moaty posts and conversations :-) ... I am also from the Philippines and it's really a delight to find our fellow kababayans here... I like your sense of humor and you make me proud to be Pinoy...

This is Baker King "Choice of 3" Quiz. There are 10 videos in total. I put them together and re-divided them in to 3 parts:
Part1 ( From Quiz1 - Quiz3) was already shared with you few weeks agoPart2 ( From Quiz4 - Quiz6)Part3 ( From Quiz7 - Quiz10)
I would like to give my special thanks to @manyearsago for helping me a lot to correct the translations and carefully checking the timing of the subtitles in spite of her busy RL. @manyearsago Thank you very much.I re-post Part 1 for those who havent watched it.

CR: JOO WON CUTIE

Welcome @moonstar85 and @dimplelover to Joo Won thread!

Don't be too frightened by @coolreborn's urging to take the profile test, she always tries to recruit people to the Moat Lake. You can join me in the Garden and cling on to the tree stump if you need to resist coolreborn's lusty calls to join her