flutterby06

So Gd the fans at kr

I envy them sia can prepare food for their iDols

Thanks for the updates girls

And welcome all the new lovers of cutie

Hope more will come

He really deserves more love and support

Saranhae Cutie and all of u in this thread the Active or inactive ones

apparently, KBS just copy-cats TVN's Grandpas Over Flowers, but they changed the title to Grandmas Over Flowers. WTH? that's just silly. also, they're adding another show called A Dad's Qualifications, which sounds similar to MBC's Dad Where Are We Going? show.(read more about this here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/08/kbs-copycats-grandpas-over-flowers-with-grandma-edition/)

currently, KBS is doing poorly with their variety shows. i dont care much about the copycat news, for i dont follow variety shows much. but my concern is that if they're adding two new shows, wont that mean they have to clear some current shows? we have 1N2D and Mama Mia. does this mean that the rumor about cancelling 1N2D is true? rumors have a basis in fact, and most of them wont get started for no reason. cancelling 1N2D worries the heck out of me....
the thing is, why cant they hire new people in brainstorming for new ideas? it's kind of silly to copy people's ideas. there are millions of people in korea, they can easily get someone from any university which majors in broadcasting etc.. new+more people = better ideas. have they ever heard that in order for them to move forward, they should listen to more people? it's like they're living in their own nutshell, refusing to hire new people, which results in circulation or repetition of ideas of some sort. thus we get the current version of 1N2D. a waste of great casts, really. i really wish they wont cancel 1N2D. the casts have great potential if given the proper concept and material.

farbarri said: apparently, KBS just copy-cats TVN's Grandpas Over Flowers, but they changed the title to Grandmas Over Flowers. WTH? that's just silly. also, they're adding another show called A Dad's Qualifications, which sounds similar to MBC's Dad Where Are We Going? show.(read more about this here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/08/kbs-copycats-grandpas-over-flowers-with-grandma-edition/)

currently, KBS is doing poorly with their variety shows. i dont care much about the copycat news, for i dont follow variety shows much. but my concern is that if they're adding two new shows, wont that mean they have to clear some current shows? we have 1N2D and Mama Mia. does this mean that the rumor about cancelling 1N2D is true? rumors have a basis in fact, and most of them wont get started for no reason. cancelling 1N2D worries the heck out of me....
the thing is, why cant they hire new people in brainstorming for new ideas? it's kind of silly to copy people's ideas. there are millions of people in korea, they can easily get someone from any university which majors in broadcasting etc.. new+more people = better ideas. have they ever heard that in order for them to move forward, they should listen to more people? it's like they're living in their own nutshell, refusing to hire new people, which results in circulation or repetition of ideas of some sort. thus we get the current version of 1N2D. a waste of great casts, really. i really wish they wont cancel 1N2D. the casts have great potential if given the proper concept and material.

It's summer in Korea and Joo Won is all covered up when they went to beach.Some more he put on sun lotion ???? Like he was using up the whole bottle.Did his co-stars tell him that he has uneven skin tone?