Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

My master @mrdimples... You really made my day with you Alternate World!! Hahhahahahahhahaha.... Cannot stop smiling to see that!!
Love it to bits! You are sooooo creative!!!
I also noticed the yum hot bod, nice abs of Cutie's hyung in Qualifications of Men :\"> >:D< :-*

BUT.... I love the sexy Cutie boyscout more..... yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Moaty time!!!!

ellasam81 said:

Cr archanaoo

i like this scene as it seem little pso s playing with the grass alone make me feel quite sad to see him playing alone  :((

Dear... I don't think he is playing with the grass... I think he is burying his pet rabbit....  :(( :((  Argghhh... my heart.

Ohhhh I see

That make me wanna cry more i don't know why I think this boy is giving out a lonely feeling when he s alone

and ppl see le will feel heartache to see him like that

Think The pd choose him because of this Ba as he seem quiet and weak and lonely

@ctfrsgp and  other JW's magazine collectors   
I am referring to http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26205551/#Comment_26205551 by @mrdimples
http://piabook.com/shop/g/gC24706083113/

The magazine is available for ordering from yesasia

http://www.yesasia.com/global/1033680169-0-0-0-en/info.html

It has Joo Won's poster, if you are lucky enough to receive the special edition version, you will get a Joo Won's post card.

What food did Joo Won order at Walkabout Cafe while having interviews for the Chinese, Taiwanese and Japanese magazines?source and credit  http://mjw0930.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1489.html
A hardcore Jap fan went to Seoul and stalked the places where JW visited.  2nd pic has JW's autograph, JW wrote 8 April 2013I like this place very muchThank YouI will always comeJoo Won
The area where Joo Won had the interview was the smoking area on the 1st floor (upper floor) of the cafe.
source and credit  http://mjw0930.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1490.htmlA restaurant where he and Sung Shi Kyung went.  This Jap fan didn't know what food JW ordered so she only ordered the food she likes.
source and credit  http://mjw0930.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1488.htmlThe shaved ice dessert shop which is being run by SIM.

hey girls~ i miss everyone! how is everyone here? i'm just dropping by to say hello. i'm not feeling very good right now, have a fever, cold and cough. i really hope it's not dengue case, coz dengue case in my country are increasing. there have even been death cases. ><
hope i can complete all my work and commitment by next week, in time to spazz about our Cutie and the drama. i do drop by sometimes as anonymous, just to catch up with some news. may i point out the efforts of everyone here, old members or new ones, you girls are amazing! it's only been several months since i get to know all of you, and everyone here is learning how to make gifs, edit lovely pictures, etc which are absolute eye-candy~ our Cutie is already a gorgeous person, with those background editing, it makes him look all the more lovely~ thank you for brightening my day with these eye-candies~ *HUGS* i want to learn how to edit and make gifs too, but since i'm very lousy with softwares, i'll just leave it up to you girls, shall i? :D
how are my lovely gentlemen Mr.Left, Mr.Right and Mr.Middle? i've been leaving him in the care of gardeners and moaties alike. prune him well~ i shall expect him in great condition when i finally get back. Joowon baby, wait for you beloved wife~ i'll be here soon~ :-* XOXO

farbarri said: hey girls~ i miss everyone! how is everyone here? i'm just dropping by to say hello. i'm not feeling very good right now, have a fever, cold and cough. i really hope it's not dengue case, coz dengue case in my country are increasing. there have even been death cases. ><
hope i can complete all my work and commitment by next week, in time to spazz about our Cutie and the drama. i do drop by sometimes as anonymous, just to catch up with some news. may i point out the efforts of everyone here, old members or new ones, you girls are amazing! it's only been several months since i get to know all of you, and everyone here is learning how to make gifs, edit lovely pictures, etc which are absolute eye-candy~ our Cutie is already a gorgeous person, with those background editing, it makes him look all the more lovely~ thank you for brightening my day with these eye-candies~ *HUGS* i want to learn how to edit and make gifs too, but since i'm very lousy with softwares, i'll just leave it up to you girls, shall i? :D
how are my lovely gentlemen Mr.Left, Mr.Right and Mr.Middle? i've been leaving him in the care of gardeners and moaties alike. prune him well~ i shall expect him in great condition when i finally get back. Joowon baby, wait for you beloved wife~ i'll be here soon~ :-* XOXO

I'm now backtracking the thread, I suddenly feel a bit sad cuz I see many people who are active from the start not around here anymore.
Where's @jeeji, @mojobobo, @alysanne, @ratio1310, @butwal... ( I saw @butwal LOL my post days ago, but why she hasnt showed up), and even @stearly left without saying a word.  I naturally feel sad, I should not have read old posts. I have found some stuffs very funny, moaty that made me laugh alot, but finnally I'm more sad than happy. Wonder if I will be like them someday - the day that I feel bored with Cutie, no longer interested in him, appear less than before and gradually disappear :(
Cutie's the first Korean actor that made me admire like that. I registered soompi in 2007 but untill I know Cutie, I just show up, and my first post was in this thread. I hope I will stay here with you as long as possible. You girls are really great  and I feel comfortable here.
Sorry, I'm a bit sensitive tonight.
I will be back to myself tomorrow.
Good night chingus