Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

*steps away from RL (runs from boss)*
KKKYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his schedule!!!!! he has GHOST photoshoot!!!!! and the whole week is dedicated to Good Doctor, albeit on Sunday for Only You movie!!!!!!! i hope they release the photoshoot goodies soon. and the performance schedule, so i can book my ticket to korea. :D
it took me about 2 minutes to think what does Ghost mean. i forgot it's his musical. i thought Good Doctor changed titles again. ;)) too much GD in my mind now..... @-)
*steps back to seat in office*

looking at the schedules seem like this week rushing firm drama and i think movie will be finishing ba
hmmm hope he can gain more weight as his body i can see the bone ribs obviously and his chests compare to last time i saw in 1n2d ep51 i think around 8 months ago there is some difference as from ep 51 can still see abit of meat  and it s just nice in that shape

but yesterday i saw his body i feel so heartache as like seeing skin cover the bone only
even like that i still think he s vvvv attractive to me 
usually i m quite scared to see too skinny body as can see ribs and without meatbut i just vvv hrtaching to see him so skinny
but still cant resist doing body scanning on him lol

Ommoo...
First of all.... I have this thing about man in uniforms!
I love to see Cutie when he was in uniform in OB!
AND.... being a forever girl scout myself, I totally went gaga to see him in the boyscout uniform!!!! Beyond my imagination...
Kyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

and moreover, green short pants... *short of breath... faint*
DAEBAK!!!! (thank you master @coolreborn)
You know girls, the thing about JooWon Cutie is that he looks GREAT in anything he wears.... *I bet it includes when he only wear his own skin... uh huh... ;)

And yeah, our concern about his health... Let's keep on wishing health and words of encouragement for him on Twitter and whatever media we could connect to him....

@ctfrsgp just want to let you know that I love your tweets to him!

Chicken or Ginseng Cutie....?

nwtx.jpg

7kjq.jpg
:-O :-O :-O :-O

The End

b66p.jpg
fr JOo Won DC

p.s. this is not the end... one piece is missing. LOL. I just noticed. The Cutie Ginseng should be stuffed on that chicken. I don't know why they draw this, but it kind of funny.

Rly hope they can release DVD for his musical As I Never seen musical on stage before I mean the whole show

Only watch movie musical

But think being musical actors is more tough Ba as there is No Ng and mistake can be afforded

So I think that s how he train his focus and acting

And he s able to get into the role and pull out of that role pretty fast

ESP in 1n2d I can see that he s tired and sleepy but I can't see any trace of the character of the roles he was playing

Like now he s plAying pso and officer but I can't see any trAces in him from 1n2d

As most actors will have vvv difficult time to get out of the roles they play in ESP those challenging roles

Hmm some time it s really scary to see him like thAt as it seem like he has so many different ppl in him

So far I only see one actor who can give me so many kinds of feeling

Happy sad surprise amazed heartwarming scared and proud of

I made this pic at my office by Paint but I couldn't upload it. Thanks @coolreborn for your  great idea.
My dear @coolreborn, I cordially invite you to my wedding with Groom - Moon Joon Won as VIP. 47.gif
uxvl.png
Joo Won:  I, Moon Joon Won, take thee goldlotus, to be my wife
and before God and these witnesses I promise to be
a faithful and true husband."
goldlotus: I, goldlotus, take thee Moon Joon Won, to be my husband
and before God and these witnesses I promise to be
a faithful and true wife."

maymay said: Joowon's schedule for this week. full of filming drama 'Good Doctor' and also 1N2d on Fri-Sat ^^

790619477.jpg?1373857472

and today our cutie als ohas 'GHOST' poster photoshoot!! kyaaaa~~~
can't wait for the poster to be released!! ^^

BPLsCaoCQAEBEUQ.jpg:large

filming 1N2D & Only You on Saturday. All will he do for a whole week! cutie fighting!!!!! ^^/

790619333.png?1373857434

sr. joowon508.com