Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

LMAO! aww, you girls always make me laugh when i'm feeling upset. something kind of happened and i'm thinking of going away until August, but i dont want to give up you girls. being here is what makes me happy and cheerful, so i'm sticking around.
i'm loving all the fanarts too! i would love to cut videos and make gifs but i'm useless with photo edit programs unless someone shows me step-by-step procedure, so i have no idea how to edit pictures or anything. i cant contribute anything to this thread apart from opinions and spazzing and moaty stuff. so i kind of feel useless sometimes.
but anyway, thanks, girls~ i love all of you here~ group hug!kitty-pile-6weeks.jpg

coolreborn said:
Cutie Tweeted this Pic!!!

주원 @Moonjunwon 7m

금방 올라왔네?ㅎㅎ 오늘 아중누나 팬분들이 팥빙수, 과일 그리고 그 외 간식 준비해주셨어요^^ 감사합니다^^ 잘 먹었습니다~~^^

google translate :

You're right up? Heh heh fans today ahjung two sister patbingsu, fruit and other snacks prepared gave thanks ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ I've had enough

2n99qpw.png
cr as tagged / Joo Won DC

farbarri

wrote:

»

ellasam81 said:<br />

Wow  @farfarri you are going where for a trip ? Don't tell me you are gg kkorea to spot check on your hubby .anyway enjoy and go home safely after enjoying yA bon voyage<br />

<br />

<br />

no, i'm not going on trips. i may have some things going on that might limit my time here starting tomorrow. but i'm gonna try my best to come over once in a while. i still need to vote for Cutie in the awards right? i'll be around, but less active than before. 

:)

farbarri said: LMAO! aww, you girls always make me laugh when i'm feeling upset. something kind of happened and i'm thinking of going away until August, but i dont want to give up you girls. being here is what makes me happy and cheerful, so i'm sticking around.
i'm loving all the fanarts too! i would love to cut videos and make gifs but i'm useless with photo edit programs unless someone shows me step-by-step procedure, so i have no idea how to edit pictures or anything. i cant contribute anything to this thread apart from opinions and spazzing and moaty stuff. so i kind of feel useless sometimes.
but anyway, thanks, girls~ i love all of you here~ group hug!

daydreamsindecember said: coolreborn said:
Cutie Tweeted this Pic!!!

주원 @Moonjunwon 7m

금방 올라왔네?ㅎㅎ 오늘 아중누나 팬분들이 팥빙수, 과일 그리고 그 외 간식 준비해주셨어요^^ 감사합니다^^ 잘 먹었습니다~~^^

google translate :

You're right up? Heh heh fans today ahjung two sister patbingsu, fruit and other snacks prepared gave thanks ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ I've had enough

cr as tagged / Joo Won DC

Guest classygirls8

@farbarri I understand if you have to step away for awhile and only dip your toes in this gigantic pool of fun but even though my interaction with all of you has been short, I have really enjoyed it :D

Ok enough of the mushie stuff. To answer how I finished the whole drama so soon I will tell you. I have a disease. Yes you heard right...a DISEASE. I.m not going to die and it is not contagious but it does have quite serious side effects.

I have D.I.A.B.E.T.I.E.S: dangerously involved and badly entranced to interesting entertaining shows!

Yup, once I see an awesome drama I can't put it down. There will be late nights, early mornings, panda eyes, no human interaction unless it can't be avoided. My sister identified this disease pretty quick. I'm glad she cares enough to have pointed it out! :-@

BRIDAL MASK BEWARE!!!

P.S. all you moaties? get to excited. Keep it in your pants ladies =))

p.sx2. but don't mind me. I get a laugh from everyone's unique EXPRESSIVE ways!

Guest mydeed

goldlotus said:

Awww.... Cutie's bubble butt... I missed you so much!!!! He looks so hot in a suit... I love it!!!! :-* :-* :-*

Thank you @goldlotus.

What about that guy in blue jeans? Ehhhhhh.

I want more Cutie. More BTS pix of Cutie. Mooooooore.

When I saw this pic, some moaty thoughts appeared in my mind ;)), but I had better to listen to @ezze's advice, I should curb myself from thinking moaty things especially in the evening.
I'm afraid that I will say weird things in my sleep. 3.gif It's dangerous.