Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

JOOWON'S PREVIOUS TWEET HAS BEEN DELETED.

WHY?????????????????????????????? @____@

I think he s deleting it because of that fan girl beside him as if other reporters or fans see him close to the girl later big rumour again

Just guessing only la

But the girl is his fan or colleague ?

I think he s deleting it because of that fan girl beside him as if other reporters or fans see him close to the girl later big rumour again

Just guessing only la

Just guessing only la

Guest mei8805

I don't know why cutie delete his previous tweet.. @ellasam81 the girl beside him is kim ah joong, his partner in movie "Only You".. ^_^

maymay said:

meinitafitriana sari said:

I don't know why cutie delete his previous tweet.. @ellasam81 the girl beside him is kim ah joong, his partner in movie "Only You".. ^_^

Yeah, looks like he deleted it... maybe his manager/management told him to delete it? Not an official picture, jeezzz.....!!!! I also thought the girl beside him is Kim Ah Joong. Well, at least we captured his tweet, :D

I guess his manager would have told him to delete the tweet to avoid any rumours. I think this is the first time he is tweeting a selca with a female co-star. And maybe they don't want any unofficial publicity of the movie. Anyways @coolreborn was always fast with her fingers :P

I guess his manager would have told him to delete the tweet to avoid any rumours. I think this is the first time he is tweeting a selca with a female co-star. And maybe they don't want any unofficial publicity of the movie. Anyways @coolreborn was always fast with her fingers :P

Oic

Sigh

My eyesight really getting poor

Think can't dont admit that I m getting older now

Guest mydeed

simplydramafied1082 said:

I guess his manager would have told him to delete the tweet to avoid any rumours. I think this is the first time he is tweeting a selca with a female co-star. And maybe they don't want any unofficial publicity of the movie. Anyways

@coolreborn

was always fast with her fingers

:p

mydeed said: simplydramafied1082 said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

maymay said:<br />

JOOWON'S PREVIOUS TWEET HAS BEEN DELETED. <br />

WHY??????????????????????????????

@____

@<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

meinitafitriana sari said:<br />

I don't know why cutie delete his previous tweet..

@ellasam81

the girl beside him is kim ah joong, his partner in movie "Only You"..

^_^

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Yeah, looks like he deleted it... maybe his manager/management told him to delete it? Not an official picture, jeezzz.....!!!! I also thought the girl beside him is Kim Ah Joong. Well, at least we captured his tweet,

:D

@mydeed, Yeah, poor Cutie, he must be super excited that his fans gave him food and saw the pic and tweeted it happily but the "protective" management made him delete it. Cutie did say he feels popular when fans gave him tribute like that. Awwwww.... I just want to hug him....

It s good that Korean fans are alwAys so generous and nice

If we know Korea word and can communicate with them maybe we can also contribute some for the food too

And I still rmb that time when the yab still shooting there are some soompiers communicate with the dc fans and ask them to help us to bring our gifts to yab set to give to casts

It s like wat we have done in jap fm with the help of mAnyearsago and mjwonnie

But that time we is in fm so quite hard to know if he got our gifts or not I hope he gets

But if the gifts can be sent to the shooting set I think the Chance of him getting our gifts are fighter

But don't think we can do that as we don't know any one in dc

:(