Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

Ma OO said: Bridal mask
Year-1930s

80 years later...
Our lee kang to incarnates as doctor Park shi Ho.
Our Kimura Taro also incarnated.He is to pay back all the misgivings he caused to LKT by taking care of Shi Ho.(please let him be his guardian)
Abe will still be there,beside LKT(PSH) like 80years ago.But abe will be PSH's senior instead.(karma)

What is the most fantastic thing?
Both lee kangto and Park Shi Ho wear white and save the people.
:))

Okay.enough of my nonsense.so happy to see the stills.like FINALLY. 8->

Ma OO said:

Bridal mask

Year-1930s

80 years later...

Our Kimura Taro also incarnated.He is to pay back all the misgivings he caused to LKT by taking care of Shi Ho.(please let him be his guardian)

Abe will still be there,beside LKT(PSH) like 80years ago.But abe will be PSH's senior instead.(karma)

Okay.enough of my nonsense.so happy to see the stills.like FINALLY.

HAHAHA.  I like this. I don't mind this kind of 'makjang'.   But, wait.  Where's HORSITAL? 

Become wheelchair.

Wait that's majang?what...arr..NVM.Lol

Hmmn actually me too don't want jsw to be PSO brother as it s abit too predictable and dramaticBut can't help guessing base on kdrzamA always has this Kind of thing de but somehow I hope this drama will be different

mydeed said: Ma OO said: Bridal mask
Year-1930s

80 years later...

Kind of rainy outside... glad I have my own Cutie and his umbrella to make me dry...

tlcd.jpg

0afk.jpg

fr JOo Won DC

...... but I would rather be wet and wild with Cutie.... :D

Wow big leader you want to shoot a movie call romance in the rain with cutie huh

Can we join in the movie !?

I want to become that umbrella he s holding but my size ehhhh can't be an umbrella Ba later cutie must use alot of strength to carry this fat umbrella and walk with you in the rain lol

mrdimples said: @mydeed and @simplydramafied1082

I am so with not wanting JSW's character to be Dr Park's long lost brother. That's one overused plot. If he really is Dr Park's brother, why does he not remember his little dongsaeng? He must be about 8 to 10 at that time when they were last together, I am sure at that age, you can remember things especially your loved ones unless he suffered amnesia? Nooooooooooooooooo.........that's another kdrama staple that should be best forgotten!

mydeed said: Ma OO said: Bridal mask
Year-1930s

80 years later...

Hmmm why I can't see any super low panty

Ehh cutie you need to wear it and show us like that ppl will sure buy alot de lol

Ehhhh...low panty? Aaarrrgghhh my brain cannot unread this!

Never heard of guys being described as wearing low panty but how about low hanging fruits especially the RIGHT type?

Joowon's family tree~
1) Father - rich man. Want to write a novel but cant get down to it.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTblw4-xsBFRkC_35GE1sV

2) Mother - dyed her hair in order to look younger, but failed miserably. Loves cameras more than husband.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjrQD8usZ0CbmvtRwslOJ

3) Oldest sister - unmarried reporter. More concerned about other people's business than her own family's.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMnQf7hHhh9LCiAG5CrOb

4) Older brother - loves Joowon, very caring, great body.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx8mlOtU_zp8JzB4W3L8N

5) Younger sister - looks exactly like the mother. Even the hair~images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDYkRdQbgYETy3qkmMdck

6) Younger brother - loves hip hop, often skips school to practice for dance competition.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrRoC4-ubBH93xKThVHHi

Other relatives:7) Uncle on father's side- bad-tempered policeman. But loves children.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtpPSwFNYjJIJRrs17fNw

as you girls can see, i'm REALLY bored..... ;)) pictures are credited to original owners or editors~