Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Oh yes!!!! I just begin watching OB and the first thing I saw is Joo Won in unshaven' date=' disheveled and Granny-obeying mode. OMG, I think I'm loving this already. :))[/quote']

@coolreborn Now, my dear, u shld know why I am soooo in love and how I hav fallen head over heels with Tae-hee/JW :x :x :x :x Just wait till u get to the heartwrenching parts then u will understand why I luv and will always only ship TaeJa couple in korean dramas. They r the 2nd couple tat I ship in all my years of watching TV dramas. My first fav OTP is the lead couple in a Taiwanese drama "It Starts With A Kiss". The only difference is I only luv the characters in ISWAK but for TaeJa I luv both characters and JW&Uie.

@coolreborn

I finished OB two days ago, but I want too watch it again :-) Our cutie is super hot in his angry mode and super awkward in his lover mode LOL =))

His hair was so nice up until episode 30? Then they started perm his hair... sigh... My favorite Tae Ja moment was in ep. 18... My heart almost stopped at the sight of him... :-D

@aisling: I just finished episode 1 and I like him in that green polo shirt. I think I'm going to add green in my JW collection. I'm going to take this drama one at a time coz it's still 3 mos before his next drama.

@ctfrsgp: Dear, you don't have to push me, just one more episode of stubbled Joo Won will have me sliding in the moat. *I'm almost at the edge tha'st why I'm stopping my OB watch, hahaha, maybe later*

@ctfrsgp: Dear, you don't have to push me, just one more episode of stubbled Joo Won will have me sliding in the moat. *I'm almost at the edge tha'st why I'm stopping my OB watch, hahaha, maybe later*

@coolreborn Hmmm.. Why do I hav this gut feeling tat by the time you reached the last ep which has the wedding night scene, u wld be planted at the bed of our gutter moat lake permanently and hav grown roots deep? =)) >:)

I have just posted the following in our new thread. Thought i post it here too for our garden/moat mates in case you do not drop by.

Just want share my thoughts. Just now I googled to find out more abt Park Yuchun's new drama "I Miss You" as someone mentioned tat Yoon Eun-hye is a likely candidate for its female lead (I really would like to see YEH to pair with our cutie in his new project). When i went into a forum on the drama IMY, i was surprised to see tat there is a significant num of their fans do not support the idea of them acting tog. Quite a lot of nasty comments posted there. I hope tat we will never ever hav similar situations here in our soompi threads. Lets have peace here and strive to maintain a harmonious ambience. Objective criticisms/suggestions are ok but we must never make any offensive "attack" against anyone.

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: »

@coolreborn Hmmm.. Why do I hav this gut feeling tat by the time you reached the last ep which has the wedding night scene, u wld be planted at the bed of our gutter moat lake permanently and hav grown roots deep?

@ctfrsgp: LOL. I think I'll reserve my roots for our Joo Won's next drama, I'm hoping that it will be yummier that the last 3 dramas he had. I already have a line for it... "Let skin be shown!!! Fighting!" harharharhar.

@coolreborn Dear, lets not forget it will be winter when cutie starts filming the drama. He wld be all bundled up in either full suit or winter clothings. Cant expect cutie to expose any body parts (except for his handsome face with the sexy eyebags and lips and a cute nose) in the cold winter and fall sick right? =)) :D

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

<br />

coolreborn wrote: »<br />

@ctfrsgp

: Dear, you don't have to push me, just one more episode of stubbled Joo Won will have me sliding in the moat. *I'm almost at the edge tha'st why I'm stopping my OB watch, hahaha, maybe later*<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@coolreborn

Hmmm.. Why do I hav this gut feeling tat by the time you reached the last ep which has the wedding night scene, u wld be planted at the bed of our gutter moat lake permanently and hav grown roots deep? <br />

<br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

: LOL. I think I'll reserve my roots for our Joo Won's next drama, I'm hoping that it will be yummier that the last 3 dramas he had. I already have a line for it... "Let skin be shown!!! Fighting!" harharharhar.

I like the first pics @coolreborn unni post when our cutie was in Baker king ... he is soo cute in this drama, but a little too slim .. I like the way he looks now, a little more yummier >.< but I also don't like his perm hair ..

but in Ojakgyo Brother, I like it, it's different than his hair now 

tumblr_mb3uvyWOaI1rejcito4_1280.png

♥.♥

OOhh and this ...after he showered with his hair all wet kkkk

tumblr_mb3uvyWOaI1rejcito1_1280.png