Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

I  am late in clicking marathon but i am onboard now :) Let's click cutie  :)) Let the clicking begun :) rVQfpke.gif

Keep Simling :)

Under Chap 224 section III subsection 1 of the Computer Abuse Act, I have been found guilty of computer peripherals abuse.

Well, guilty as charged!

I am not sure of the significance of this voting thing but today I just hope we can cheer Cutie up a bit.

@mrdimples Of all the MC's I truly hate is Kim Gura!!!! He is the one who provokes stars the most. To just shut his gob CKH made a metaphorical remark. And this is what we get. X( I am sure Cutie's hyungs and noonas will cheer him up (being in the industry for long). But let's get cracking on the computer peripherals :D

Guest mydeed

OMG.  I can't believe that I'm actually clicking like crazy.  HAHAHA. 

I check out the website for past winners...

Grand Prize drama for 2012 won by Deep Rooted Tree and drama from other country for golden prize and silver prize.

For individual category, best directing and best scriptwriting won by drama from UK - Great Expectations.  Best actor and best actress both won by actors from Germany.

People choice... NO SURPRISE :-) Yoo Chun from Rooftop Prince

... and for Outstanding K Drama category... again, NO SURPRISE...

Excellent drama - Rooftop Prince.

Outstanding drama - The King 2 Hearts

Outstanding K Actor and Actress... Yoo Chun and Han Ji Min from Rooftop Prince!

Hhhhhhmmmmm.... There will a jury for the main award, but for K Drama category, it's by online voting..

Guest mei8805

off for a while when it's 110.000 and now it's 208.000... Wow!! Amazing...!! Keep clicking everyone..... Fighting...!! \(^.^)/  :D

I was out for a day and I don’t like news what I read now. I wrote a long post and honestly, it looked like: !!!  X(  ?!?   X(   !!!

Then I deleted it and went to click to Seoul Drama award.

Fighting, Cutie! We love you.

82695368.jpg

mydeed said:

OMG.  I can't believe that I'm actually clicking like crazy.  HAHAHA. 

I check out the website for past winners...

Grand Prize drama for 2012 won by Deep Rooted Tree and drama from other country for golden prize and silver prize.

For individual category, best directing and best scriptwriting won by drama from UK - Great Expectations.  Best actor and best actress both won by actors from Germany.

People choice... NO SURPRISE :-) Yoo Chun from Rooftop Prince

... and for Outstanding K Drama category... again, NO SURPRISE...

Excellent drama - Rooftop Prince.

Outstanding drama - The King 2 Hearts

Outstanding K Actor and Actress... Yoo Chun and Han Ji Min from Rooftop Prince!

Hhhhhhmmmmm.... There will a jury for the main award, but for K Drama category, it's by online voting..

Guest mydeed

stearly said:

I was out for a day and I don’t like news what I read now. I wrote a long post and honestly, it looked like: !!!  X(  ?!?   X(   !!!

Then I deleted it and went to click to Seoul Drama award.

Fighting, Cutie! We love you.

82695368.jpg