Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

How to Like/Heart in Seoul International Drama Awards

-> Click This to go to the SIDA site

-> Find Bridal Mask under Serial, just click it and the list of nominees will show up along with Bridal Mask

-> Now click like/heart, click the vote counter with the   . Click like crazy!!!! Million time clicking!!!! Go!!! Go!!! Go!!!

24g2f4l.jpg

-edit-

To clarify things, I just read an article about this, clicking on the heart is only saying that we like the drama and give our bias to the drama. It also shows how popular the drama is. I think the real voting will happen later.

As per article that I read in en.korea, this is how voting was done last year, 2012:

In People’s Choice awards, you’re to vote one nominee of actors or actresses from four countries, including Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan. But, only one nominee will be a winner of each country regardless of actor or actress. So, four winners will be chosen in total.

These is 2012 Seoul International Drama Awards Selection process :
1. Outstanding Korean Drama Prize chooses winner with 70 percent of votes from Korea.com and 30 percent of votes from foreign buyers .
2. The winner of People’s Choice will be chosen by adding all the votes from Korea.com and Daum.

-------------

OMI!!! Does the Joo Won Korean Fans knows of this award? I hope they do because their votes are bigger in percentage than ours. I will surely vote for this one.

Nonetheless, I will keep on clicking the Heart Button and make Bridal Mask as the most popular serial drama in the list. It will show the judges that this drama is one awesome drama and people like it so much. :D So keep on clicking people!!!!!

Guest mydeed

HAHA.

This is fun.  My friend ask me.... you play computer games!!???  Aisshh.

Whoa,look at the other dramas... already hits million!  Come on Gaksital.. come on! 

Guest onlyyoujw

Hi. Taking a break from clicking. It's encouraging to know that so many fans of Cutie are participating. Got to go off now to grab a bite and to continue C..L..I..C..K..I..N..G for Cutie's sake!

Guest arch00

Wow what a clickillicous and fingerlicious Day we had :))

Let's continue click click click click click

I can't feel my fingers anymore :))

fighting fighting

@stearly: I havent had dinner yet. Give me some food, please. :D
We rise 100,000 likes in just 15 minutes, It's amazing. =D>, milestone of 1 milion likes? it' s a piece of cake, rite ? :))  Cake????? ahhhhhhh, I'm so hungry now :((
23977230729tumblr_m4iusxGWF21rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Guest padme

wowowow  what a BIG commotion is here and i'm mean the click voting xDDDD is someone ask me I would say that I have magic fingers LOL yesterday I go  and vote and it was like 8.000 and something then i've click and bang grows like money xD from 8'000 went to 11'000 so i'm ready today :D  :D  and I've named each of my fingers one is Majun, Tae hee, Kang to, Gil ro and the pulgar is me xD I will use my finger attacks B-)  B-)  like a nimja

Now about the other theme uhmmmm  like stearly and some others here I was writing a really long post but is better not pay attention to that kind of misunderstanding information by some media and blah blah  8-|  rumors blehhh just hope that cutie in the future can be more careful with his tweets now that it seems like media and some reporters-annoying¿? got him in the center of attention... oh well just like him let's forget all this moment and support him ^^ by CLICKING LIKE CRAZYS xD