Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn you are awesome!!! Thanks for the pic blast!!! I was about to go to sleep since i wasn't feeling well, when i decided to check soompi. So glad i did!! I think i'll dream of JW tonight with all the goodies you shared! Love it! Thanks again! :D

I believe this is my first time posting here. First I want to say thanks to @coolreborn for posting a marathon of JW's pictures . I love all of them, some I have seen, some I have not.  But they are all good. I like him from OB and like him more in BM but what is this with his new hairstyle? What possess him to go with such a hairstyle when it clearly does not suit his gentle face? I like him best with the hairstyle in OB, the earlier and last few episodes of BM, even the one at Nongshim noodle fan signing event. It feels like he wants to show the "wild" side or may be that he is trying too hard to get rid of his Kang To's image 'sighs'

@jessi15: I've been blasting Joo Won's hairstylist when I saw his new hairstyle. It's more on his stylist, what kind of hair he have, his clothes, his makeup. His semi-half-baked-permed-steel-wire hair, I've been wanting to wash his hair and get rid of it. I also want to fire his hairstylist. [-(

I am overseas now in Penang island malaysia and guess what I saw? The casual clothes brand Edwin's billboard! But it seems that they are not using Joo Won's as the spokes person overseas..only in korea. I am now desperately trying to find the shop and see if i am able to find anything..

coolreborn said: @jessi15: I've been blasting Joo Won's hairstylist when I saw his new hairstyle. It's more on his stylist, what kind of hair he have, his clothes, his makeup. His semi-half-baked-permed-steel-wire hair, I've been wanting to wash his hair and get rid of it. I also want to fire his hairstylist. [-(

Guest sunshine4ever

@Jessi15, Jessi, welcome!

Is it just me or he looks very tired even when he finished BM...what has he been doing that makes him look so tired? taking notes from his class?

sorry..i have to echo what mrdimples said about getting lost in here...pardon me if these pics were posted before...his watch looks great in the first pix...anyway I think I have to agree with some of you about his hair recently now that I saw so many pics...especially a pix I posted before wit him on page 102 celebrating our 102 pages. Oh my. I just to hold the scissors and trim off his hair or make it un-messy again. I like some of his hairstyle in Bridal Mask.

5chevn.jpg
et887c.jpg

credits to JW Thai Fanclub FB & as labeled

sunshine4ever said: @Jessi15, Jessi, welcome!

Is it just me or he looks very tired even when he finished BM...what has he been doing that makes him look so tired? taking notes from his class?

sorry..i have to echo what mrdimples said about getting lost in here...pardon me if these pics were posted before...his watch looks great in the first pix...anyway I think I have to agree with some of you about his hair recently now that I saw so many pics...especially a pix I posted before wit him on page 102 celebrating our 102 pages. Oh my. I just to hold the scissors and trim off his hair or make it un-messy again. I like some of his hairstyle in Bridal Mask.

credits to JW Thai Fanclub FB & as labeled

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, since we're at his hair..if anyone want you can find a picture of him with the hair you like best and you can post it up so that coolreborn doesn't have to post pics all the time and all of us contribute to this thread. kekeke. anyone down? Maybe three pics per person? Find 3 pics you like of him. ^^ I'm coming back tomorrow. Going back to my Kangto to find hairstyle I like most...

How to post pics in this forum (just in case lurkers would like to contribute and/or those who do not know how to post pics can also contribute):

in order for you to post pictures, you have to download them first then go to http://www.photobucket.com (if you want to keep your photos and post bigger pics...you need to make an account for this site) or go to http://www.tinypic.com (this one you do not have to make an account) and you can just upload 1 picture at a time.

After that you put your picture in tag. So for example [*img]url here. When you do %7Boption%7D make sure you take out the * because I put it there to show you how the picture should be in the %7Boption%7D tag. Or you can also click on the picture frame on your tools and paste URL in there and the picture will show up.

If your pictures are recent, please remember to credit source when you post them.