Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mrdimples @mojobobo @hobeverly1212 Channel U is going to start telecast of Baker King on 8 Oct every Mon night... Hee, I'm going do some hardselling to my colleagues when I go back to office tomorrow :D On the other hand, I dread going back to work aft 2 weeks' medical leave :((

@ctfrsgp @ coolreborn @mrdimples @mojobobo @kokobeanz @crimsonskyx @exile18 @chicann7 @stearly @hobeverly1212 

After reading your posts,  I checked the Japanese web.

“Oh, Thank God!!”  JW’s Japanese homepage confirmed his trip to Japan has been cancelled.  The announcement was made today.  Now I don’t need to worry his safety.  Finally someone has got a “proper working” brain to cancel his debut singing activities end of this month when the tension between Japan & Korean is boiling.  Whether they used his injury as an excuse or he didn’t get the visa going to Japan, we are just happy that he is not going.   His resume has written he has hit 3 home runs, why bother to add a bad remark of unsuccessful Japanese debut singing activity on the paper.  I will be very upset if his management company is only using him as a money tree and ignore his safety.   I won’t forgive them !!

Anyway,  2 days ago, his website published a piece of news about recruiting Japanese fans going to Seoul for a 2N3D tour attending JW’s WIP Special Fanmeeting in Morning Calm Village in November.   There are 2 time slots for his fanmeeting.  Source of the news and itinerary can be found at http://2mwt.net/central/joowon5/

“WHY ONLY JAPANESE FANS ???”   JW, other than Japan, you still have lots of noona fans with beautiful smiles !!!

BTW, news about cancellation of his Japanese trip can be found from his official Japanese website https://finn-asp.jp/user.cgi?articleid=12804&actmode=NewsArticleList&fanclub_id=45#article_12804

Below is translation.

Apology and explanation of Joo Won’s cancellation of his trip to Japan

Originally, it was planned that Korean actor Joo Won will be visiting Japan from 28 Sept to 1 Oct, however we would like to inform you that his visit is now cancelled due to his injury while shooting a drama in Korea.

We sincerely extend our apologies to all his fans and personnel who have been supporting this event.

With the agreement of the Korean management company, it was decided to cancel his visit to Japan. Please kindly understand this matter.

His on-stage activity scheduled at Kadokawa Threatre in Yurakucho on 30 Sept will also be cancelled.  We extend our sincere apology to the customers who have already purchased the tickets. 

To arrange refund of the tickets, please visit http://www.kadokawa-cinema.jp/yurakucho

Hi Everyone!
I am so lost.....I think I have been saying this everyday for the past 2 weeks! 
I translated it somewhere before, quite recent in fact. That Joo Won is a 4th year student at Sungkyunkwan University. And I thought there was a mistake in the chinese translation. But see what's just posted on Baidu. They say these are pictures of Joo Won attending a class!?!?  There was another photo yesterday of a guy who looks like him wearing a Abercombie& Fitch hoodie and sunglass. But I dismiss that one cuz the photo didnt' show much of the face and I thought it was a hoax. But look at these 2 photos below. It looks real, right? And moreover, this is his current hairstyle. So is Joo Won really a 4th year student at SU?  OMG...........where does he find time to attend classes? Can anyone shed some light on this????61ebafefce1b9d1699e6a3e6f3deb48f8d5464c4
8006dc0735fae6cdc16795e60fb30f2443a70f16

Sorry, Everyone

I have to make an amendment to my previous post.  The announcement  only mentioned injury from “filming” in Korea, it actually didn’t mention injury due to shooting a drama.  My apology!!   I just remembered reading a translated article here yesterday or the day before about  him suffering an injury to his ligament, he was so much in pain that he couldn’t even clench his fist.  That’s why somehow I had the impression that the reason for cancellation of his Japanese trip was due to injury related to filming of BM.

Guess my mind is half in sleep-mode.  Sorry for making this mistake !!

Sorry, EveryoneI have to make an amendment

to my previous post.  The announcement  only mentioned injury from “filming” in Korea,

it actually didn’t mention injury due to shooting a drama.  My apology!! 

I just remembered reading a translated

article here yesterday or the day before about  him suffering an injury to his ligament, he was

so much in pain that he couldn’t even clench his fist.  That’s why somehow I had the impression that

the reason for cancellation of his Japanese trip was due to injury related to filming of BM.Guess my mind is half in sleep-mode.  Sorry for making this mistake !!

Dear @manyyearsago thank you for the translation! Am so glad with you here. At least now we do not need to worry for joo won safety if he really were to visit japan amist all these tension.

Hi Everyone!

I translated it somewhere before, quite recent in fact. That Joo Won is a 4th year student at Sungkyunkwan University. And I thought there was a mistake in the chinese translation. But see what's just posted on Baidu. They say these are pictures of Joo Won attending a class!?!?  There was another photo yesterday of a guy who looks like him wearing a Abercombie& Fitch hoodie and sunglass. But I dismiss that one cuz the photo didnt' show much of the face and I thought it was a hoax. But look at these 2 photos below. It looks real, right? And moreover, this is his current hairstyle. So is Joo Won really a 4th year student at SU?  OMG...........where does he find time to attend classes? Can anyone shed some light on this????

@mrdimples i am lost too this seems like a very recent photo of Joo Won sporting his bird nest hair.. but is he attending sch now? It would be so tiring for him..

coolreborn said: Joo Won-ah, I think lots of ovaries just exploded with your interview. And single girls of all ages will practice having a beautiful smile already. Fans who read this are smiling right now, lmao. What he said is true girls, and I don't think its only beautiful smile that he will like but a girl with a good sense of humor and a good character and self-assured. Joo Won is your typical kind of guy and I'm loving him for that. Noona coolreborn is proud of you Joo Won. Don't ever change.

He always say sunshine... maybe we can give him sunflowers. Anyone wants to make Joo Won sunflowers wallpaper? :D

Guest sunshine4ever

mrdimples said: Hi Everyone!
I translated it somewhere before, quite recent in fact. That Joo Won is a 4th year student at Sungkyunkwan University. And I thought there was a mistake in the chinese translation. But see what's just posted on Baidu. They say these are pictures of Joo Won attending a class!?!?  There was another photo yesterday of a guy who looks like him wearing a Abercombie& Fitch hoodie and sunglass. But I dismiss that one cuz the photo didnt' show much of the face and I thought it was a hoax. But look at these 2 photos below. It looks real, right? And moreover, this is his current hairstyle. So is Joo Won really a 4th year student at SU?  OMG...........where does he find time to attend classes? Can anyone shed some light on this????