Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

An initiation to newcomers on some "creative words" used in this thread. @@BUBBLE BUTT inspired from BM.. credit to Softy. Softy says: June 22, 2012 at 2:57 am i was trying to resist saying this on the recap, but I posted a photo of it cuz those white pants clearly show that JW has a total bubble butt. unlike most guys who are super thin everywhere, JW has meat where it counts. his thighs are pretty thick for a slim guy and he is one of those rare korean men who has a bubble butt. the rest of the korean men’s butts are flat as pancakes LOL, I have no idea what you guys are talking about What does "moat" refer to? I can't get over how cute he looks... just want to pinch his cheeks.... *fangirling moment* @@MOAT @aisling : Moat is: It was just a simple "gutter" before, where you go to and dive, swim, roll in with your gutter thoughts about our Joo Won. I know for some it's a NO NO but for us, it just fairly normal since who can resist the irresistible, sexy, hot bubble butt... aish, I mean Joo Won. It became a gutter moat and then now I think it's a lake moat already. Everyone is welcome to jump on the moat but it should be by your own will and risk. lol. Depending on the level of your own gutterness, you can float at the surface, go deeper or just hit the bottom and you can even help in widening/deepening the moat.

Tomorrow is Sunday. Yay! :-)

credit: 줜떼구름[떼굴] dcinside.com

Omg I can't slp even now is 1 something midnight looking at his pics oh how can he be so handsome and cute which I sometimes vvv surprise the real jw n the characters he Acted Are really different

And he is vvv Gd boy too who love talking with his mum oh my god I getting love him more after knowing more things abt him

My first impression of him is a very cool guy and manly

But the real him is so cute and so damn charming he is really has a pure heart

I feel so happy to cm to know him as he always make smile when I see his cuteness

stearly said:

This is how tickets of his Taiwan

fan-meeting look. Ah, it looks great.   

credit: won_mico; masae0937

UNDRESS??? Is this a limited edition brand or just the plain meaning of the word. Darn, I know I should have think of going  to this fanmeet... I think I pretty much can imagine the concept of this Cinderella Party Music Show Joo Won Fan meet. No dearies, its not shoes that we are talking about... but specifically its about clothes. Heh, can you even undress a shoes? Of course not. Now if its clothes... I can pretty much Undress those clothes in the pics. harharharhar.... *imagination overload* 

Oh my... clothes will be piled up in the lobby and stairs when 12 midnight strikes... Ah, I can just imagine MP's movie "Pantyfall". @mrdimples, @septmoon16, @aisling, @hobeverly1212,  the MP guys, I guess our movie posters are not only meant to entertain, it also a way to tell the future.. Now when can I see those Thunder Balls again. :D

Two things instantly caught my attention in this ticket. Of course, Joo Won and UNDRESS. I just kept seeing Undress, Joo Won, Undress, Joo Won. Y'know if they're going for subliminal messages, this one's so not subliminal! It's suggestive. Kekeke.

Hmmm if that is a brand and Joo Won's endorsing it, would he say "Undress me?" At the end of cf's? Just like "Mount-it-ya" I mean Mountia? Kekeke that's a good one btw @mrdimples! :P

---

Btw, dreamt of cutie. In the dream I was attending his fan meet. In it he was super accommodating to his fans, down-to-earth and really genuine and stripped of fancy schmancy, top star aura. *sigh* I wish this dream of mine would come true soon and that we would all get to meet Joo Won!

On a sidenote, yay it's Suday today!! ^_~

latteholic said: @stearly yes - he looks so happy when he receives the awards. Especially when he said that he didn't know that he's popular in America as well. Am happy that by receiving that awards he knows that he also has fans outside SK or Asia, who are rooting for him :) And because he looks so cute there, I made some gifs from that video :)
 tumblr_mlw6wlknbZ1rydcdro2_r2_250.gif tumblr_mlw6wlknbZ1rydcdro3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mlw6wlknbZ1rydcdro5_r1_250.gif tumblr_mlw6wlknbZ1rydcdro4_r1_250.gif 

Geeeez................I need to change from Apple to Android!

gif credit:老不湿 on Joo Won baidu

Don't they have the app in the Apple store? Ohh... Too bad. Don't worry, i voted for those who were unable to. Just give me time though, i can only vote 10 times a day. Spending $2.70 per day is nothing to me, especially when i know the person receiving my vote deserves it. So don't be sad guys, i'm doing this for all of us here. :)) :)) :))

Oh yA I just came across yoon Si yoon new china drama the story is exactly the same with bakery King but abit different

But almost all the characters are the same the one who acts as ma jun which is jw role in bakery king is a china actor

Just thinking why china nvr Invite jw to act in this show as exactly the same story plot

However I think he now won't take up the second lead role Ba as I can see if he take up I think fans also don't want plus same story so abit not so excited anymore and I can't see the china actor being jw role

Maybe I m becoming more fussy

Ahhh I want to vote for him but can't i will feel sad the whole week