Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Good morning to all in Asia, Restful sleep in Europe and Good Evening to USA and Canada!

Oh my, did I miss the party? There's only 13 people online now. Last night, I meant to hit my PC after watching a movie but I actually fell asleep at the movie itself. And I woke up to like 7 new pages! You all are amazing.

Now for some morning exercises to start the day

l10.gif
unknown gif maker probably from DC, taken from baidu

Now off to read and download @Mishiellie gifs. This little bunny is proliferate in gif making, what a blessing!

daydreamsindecember said: Talking about meeting bubble butt, is there any way we can petition for a world tour? I want a JW fan meet! Maybe we can mass-tweet him? At least there's hope for other international fans who are not in Korea or Japan. In Spore we have seen Lee Minho, Song Joongki, Kim Hyun Joong, Song Seung Heon, etc and soon Hyun Bin. Wonnie it's your turn!!! We wanna grab some butts.... >:)

mrdimples said: daydreamsindecember said: Talking about meeting bubble butt, is there any way we can petition for a world tour? I want a JW fan meet! Maybe we can mass-tweet him? At least there's hope for other international fans who are not in Korea or Japan. In Spore we have seen Lee Minho, Song Joongki, Kim Hyun Joong, Song Seung Heon, etc and soon Hyun Bin. Wonnie it's your turn!!! We wanna grab some butts.... >:)

Guest nhatkhanh

latteholic said:
raito1310 said: @nhatkhanh @latteholic I thought popularity awards are determined by public voting only... & of course me too I hope JW will win an award because he deserves it :) ! But I'm already happy he is the MC so we can see him during all the award ceremony :pYes for me "Don't click" seems a small horror movie, it is much less popular than other movies... By curiosity I just looked for its box-office and it was not bad at all, even surprisingly good in my opinion : almost 900 000 admissions ^^ 

valinor500 said:

My dear Soompi friends, i have a problem: i don't have a twitter account, and i can't create one at the moment... Someone of you can add my name (Valinor500 from Italy) at his tweet? I'm so happy with the idea of tweeting our beloved Cutie! Thanks in any case, Val =)

*send hugs*  :x

ctfrsgp said:

Now u hav done it baby bunnie, Ive gotta hav tat Colonel burger or maybe 2 later... one for last night and one for lunch today :))this morning Note chan is a bit retarded... probably worked him too hard yesterday.  now Im typing on my laptop Tobbi :D@mishiellie, let me go search in YT if there are any HD vid of those CFs

yes yes yes!!!! it will be awesome to have the mountia one in glorious HD!!!! so my moaty  version will look better ahahah 

Im not sure if these r HD coz I cant really tell the diff watchg it on Note chan.

BTS of making Mountia CF -

I am really curious @ctfrsgp, why don't you call China, China instead of the country up north? They are no longer behind the Iron Curtain, are they? But I am totally with you about the Singapore thing. I feel more Singaporean than Chinese.

But for @arch00 and quite a number here, I think we don't need to conform or be uniform about this. Just write whatever you like. If you want to tweet from Nepal or Finland, it's entirely up to you. I just think it'll be great when Cutie sees so many countries :D

Jus say tat aft my 2 not so pleasant exp with the ppl in Baidu (be it in JW or J-U forums) and one of them quoting my post with no knowledge of English, I do not want to be mis-quoted or misunderstood again. All u know they might just only recognise the words Baidu and C□□□□.

Sorry baby bunnie @Mishiellie, I hav explained my stand last night in our tweets. Just bad experiences make me wary these days and not only in forums but in RL at work too :(

Guest Mishiellie

@ctfrsgp  ooo the last 2 are HD.. but the damn speech bubble thingy completely blocked cutie's butt..
lol so no HD moaty gif can be made ahaha  
but thanxx bunny unnie.. im going to watch bts and see if there are any gif worthy frames

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

I am really curious

@ctfrsgp

, why don't you call China, China instead of the country up north? They are no longer behind the Iron Curtain, are they? But I am totally with you about the Singapore thing. I feel more Singaporean than Chinese.

But for

@arch00

and quite a number here, I think we don't need to conform or be uniform about this. Just write whatever you like. If you want to tweet from Nepal or Finland, it's entirely up to you. I just think it'll be great when Cutie sees so many countries

:D

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples  haha im glad you guys enjoy the gifs ^___^ I'm so addicted now.. kept on wanting to make more haha 
my BM download is going well.. it says estimated day around 1day sooo after I get my hands on glorious HD kangto... and those tight white pants... muhahahahahaahha

===========================================================
About baidu stuff:
I love my Ji hyun woo baidu and other ones I have been to.. 
but for CJH baidu.. its just that one particular admin.. i dunno what is her problem recently.. I don't think she knows that she does not own anything there.. yes they have a translator for all the articles and CJH's tweets..  but they get all those articles, pictures and everything from Korean site. For me as long as I credit the translator I don't see a problem. Because I will be working hard to translater then from Chinese to English. 
All she said to me was you can't take our resources because we worked hard on finding them.
mehhhh i'll leave them to be..