Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@arch00-

WHAT THE??? you've been missing all this time because you've been with Cutie, aren't you? Don't trust the old man's words, i never did.... =)) =))

Ok, you get cute puppy Gil Ro, me and @bobsavero gets suave oppa, Kang To... Teehee!! Fair enough? :)) :))

And Mr Hwang Tae-Hee is MINE and @mydeed's :D

mrdimples said:

coolreborn said:

ctfrsgp said:

crazyoverkdrama wrote: »

ctfrsgp wrote: »

@crazyoverkdrama @bobsavero @arch00 Gakie wants to go for back-scrubbing too please take a number tag, gals

(cr. 朱元吧 Baidu)

Number tag?? What's that? Why not go together... You scrub the back.... I want the full frontal....

pororo... I think ya gotta get thru your Masters/Teachers @coolreborn @mrdimples, your marathon mates and who knows who else r in tat long queue in front of Gakie... Im contented with scrubbing his back

@ctfrsgp, You gone back to the other side? I think your hands will become so hot and may cause you to combust if you are scrubbing it while in the gardens. No neked Cutie in the gardens my dear.

Don't start her in the garden @coolreborn! My tree stump is hairless now from all the rubbing!

Eh? No wonder there's lot of scrubbing happening. LOL. Maybe she sneak on it when you are not around. :))  And its the mother of all the tree stumps, more potent than any other stumps in the garden.

Dear friends, dun worry abt me... i recently done some renovations in our Gardens :D Got us Garden folks:

An in-house waterfall

20130315_141620_zps10745142.jpg

New houses in the trees (1 for me, 1 for my Chief Gardener @mojobobo and 1 for @stearly) dear stearly, we can take down our hammocks... better view and shelter from sun and rain :) and no worry abt the moat lake overflowing :D

-978564843_zps892c9311.jpg

mrdimples said:

Don't start her in the garden @coolreborn! My tree stump is hairless now from all the rubbing!

Eh? No wonder there's lot of scrubbing happening. LOL. Maybe she sneak on it when you are not around. :))  And its the mother of all the tree stumps, more potent than any other stumps in the garden.

I almost forgot... @coolreborn dear, Ive also installed a bench for u here in our Gardens near tat hairy tree stump tat I bought for u recently.

-1377302065_zpsb412d4ba.jpg

U dun rem my gift for u? Can share it with the gals when they visit me?

20130315_134511_zpsfed0ad98.jpg

@mrdimples, would u be interested in this new 3-in-1 tree stump tat is currently not owned by anyone yet? I rem tat the salesgirl told me tat itz called the "mother-in-law's cushion" :D

20130315_132320_zps3c9ae31b.jpg

stearly
said

JOO-WON SWEET SMILE FANMEETING & CONCERT IN TOKYO
Dates: June 15, 2013 (Sat)

http://diamond.jp/ud/pressrelease/514c3d7c6a8d1e568a00000a

Another article:

http://www.j-cast.com/other/a01_prtimes/2013/03/22170812.html

So. I see that they (Sim Entertainment) have big plans… Maybe our friends who can read Japanese will help us to understand a situation better. I feel alarm.  

I think this is about Bridal Mask/Gaksital DVD, I think this is the original DVD release. Release date is on April 2, 2013

Click here

bmdvd.png

Google translated

Technical Information

Genre: Drama
Director: Yoon, Seong - Sik
Actor: Joo / Jin Seyon / Park Ki / hanchaeah
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (1.85:1)
No Bing: Korean
Sound: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo
Subtitles: English
Rating: 15
Area code: 1/3/4/5/6
Running time: 1780 +136 minutes
Number of discs: 10

Special Feature

* Poster photo shoot + actors interview
1 Samora, 9 minutes and 28 seconds
2 Jean Seyon 4 minutes, 02 seconds
3 Park Ki 3 minutes and 15 seconds
4 Hanchaeah 9 minutes 14 seconds

5 Scene into (making) 27 minutes and 40 seconds.
6 Field into 2 (Making) 32 minutes, 21 seconds
7 Field into 3 (Making) 21 minutes 26 seconds

* On-site interviews
8 Yoon, Seong - Sik director 3 minutes, 06 seconds
9 Shin Hyun 2 minutes and 24 seconds
10 Samora, jinseyoung 2 minutes and 16 seconds
11 Park Ki 13 minutes, 58 seconds
12 Hanchaeah 6 minutes, 10 seconds

fr kimchidvd

... I want one!!!!

- eh, Joo Won only have 2 min and 16 seconds onsite interview while Shunji have 13 minutes 58 sec. Wah!!!! They should have an interview together.

Guest maya90

coolreborn said: I think this is about Bridal Mask/Gaksital DVD, I think this is the original DVD release. Release date is on April 2, 2013

Click here

bmdvd.png

Google translated

Technical Information

Genre: Drama
Director: Yoon, Seong - Sik
Actor: Joo / Jin Seyon / Park Ki / hanchaeah
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (1.85:1)
No Bing: Korean
Sound: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo
Subtitles: English
Rating: 15
Area code: 1/3/4/5/6
Running time: 1780 +136 minutes
Number of discs: 10

Special Feature

* Poster photo shoot + actors interview
1 Samora, 9 minutes and 28 seconds
2 Jean Seyon 4 minutes, 02 seconds
3 Park Ki 3 minutes and 15 seconds
4 Hanchaeah 9 minutes 14 seconds

5 Scene into (making) 27 minutes and 40 seconds.
6 Field into 2 (Making) 32 minutes, 21 seconds
7 Field into 3 (Making) 21 minutes 26 seconds

* On-site interviews
8 Yoon, Seong - Sik director 3 minutes, 06 seconds
9 Shin Hyun 2 minutes and 24 seconds
10 Samora, jinseyoung 2 minutes and 16 seconds
11 Park Ki 13 minutes, 58 seconds
12 Hanchaeah 6 minutes, 10 seconds

fr kimchidvd

... I want one!!!!

- eh, Joo Won only have 2 min and 16 seconds onsite interview while Shunji have 13 minutes 58 sec. Wah!!!! They should have an interview together.

simplydramafied1082

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:<br />

SOURCE: DRAMABEANS<br />

<br />

Kim Ah-joong plays cat burglar to Joo-won’s cop<br />

by girlfriday | March 22, 2013 | 25 CommentsWHAT! I have to wait till later this year?

:((:((:((

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I was waiting for a final confirmation from DB since these ladies quotes from Korean entertainment dailies. Unfortunately, we would have to wait till the end of this year or maybe early 2014. Depends on how the post production team would want to finish their job quickly.If the director is good and if there is no scene reshoots, then maybe as DB said we can see Joowonie on the big screen by Christmas (Wooohhhhooo!!!!!)But Cutie might come out in the news for a new drama once he finishes the movie shooting. Maybe everyone might not agree but I want to see him as a gangster or (maybe it's too much) a pimp / drug dealer 

;;)

Good looks can always fool people......<br />

<br />

-Edit-On a side note, Kim Ah Joong is known to have a good IQ. Maybe she can help out Cutie in preparing for the 1N2D quizzes.