Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

SOURCE: DRAMABEANS

Kim Ah-joong plays cat burglar to Joo-won’s cop
by girlfriday | March 22, 2013 | 25 Comments

KimAhJoong_JooWon1.jpg

It looks like we might have a leading lady for Joo-won’s new romantic comedy film called (super vaguely) Only You, about a cop and a house burglar who fall in love. Kim Ah-joong (My P.S. Partner, Sign) is reportedly in contract negotiations to take the role, though it’s not finalized. Hm, I don’t have strong feelings about her either way, but I can see her being good at a rom-com cat burglar role — it seems perfectly suited for her, if a bit pat, but obviously they weren’t going very far out of the casting box with Joo-won as another cop either.

It’s not a pairing that jumps out at me as sparkling (she’s his noona by five years, but the difference doesn’t seem that severe) — they just have very different vibes. The problem with Joo-won is that he skews so young for his age that he tends to make any age gap more pronounced, but if they’re written well, I can see the pair looking good together, and in the very least, being funny together. Basically, it’s not a pair I’d have handpicked, but I don’t see why they couldn’t be cute together.

She’ll play a cat burglar, while he’s a cop and a profiler. The profiling must figure into the story in some way, though there are no plot details yet for how and why the cop and robber end up falling in love. Even though the setup seems obvious, it’s a little more appealing than your average opposites-attract rom-com. Because there are higher stakes and laws to break, and possible jail time separations… and well, you can’t really go wrong with a Batman/Catwoman romance, even without the spandex. *now imagining it with spandex*

The movie plans to finish casting and start shooting by the end of April for a release later this year.

WHAT! I have to wait till later this year? :(( :(( :((

Guest arch00

bobsavero

said: @stearly : thx dear, for your help.

@arch00 : where are u dear, if u not appear now, maybe a bigger picture will shown in this thread with your name. hahahhaha. please come and clear up your name. hahahahaha. 

=))

I know everyone on this thread is aware of this news but what the heck, anything to spread our love for Joowonie :x
Endorsements class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;"Joo Won signs on with clothing brand ‘Edwin’ for 2 more yearsby jennywill - Mar 21, 2013 at 3:40 am10685 Views-

this Story

• 7Share on Tumblr

20130320_joowon_cf.jpg

Rising star Joo Won is gaining more traction as an endorsement model.

The actor’s label revealed, “In 2012, Joo Won signed as the model for the clothing brand Edwin. He’s signed on for 2 more years.

It’s uncommon for a celebrity to be a model for the same brand for 3 years because stardom can be unstable. However, Joo Won has been proving his steady popularity ever since ‘Ojakgyo Brothers‘, making a hit out of every drama he’s starred in since then.

The CF staff commented, “Joo Won is comfortable like a next-door oppa or a dongseng, but he is good looking, has vocal abilities he proved as a musical actor, and he can even act sincerely. He lacks nothing. He’s also very trustworthy, which is his biggest strength as a CF model.

Joo Won is currently starring in the drama ’7th Grade Civil Servant‘ as well as the variety show ‘1 Night 2 Days‘.http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/joo-won-signs-on-with-clothing-brand-edwin-for-2-more-years

Cr: allkpop
    P.S: Why wasn't Gaksital quoted as a part of his increasing popularity?

Guest mydeed

@simplydramafied1082

Thank you for your insight.

This is my personal thoughts...

I hope with this anti-Hallyu sentiment by the J-press will not prevent Cutie frm winning (possible) best actor award at Paeksang this Spring for his outstanding performance in Bridal Mask.

Winning means no or delay J-market

Losing means yes to J-market with L7CS. Hmmmm.

Gaksital will never forgive you!!!

Oooo Joo Won is hot in that photoshoot with Chansung. Looking forward to it :-)

Number tag?? What's that? Why not go together... You scrub the back.... I want the full frontal.... :)) :))

pororo... I think ya gotta get thru your Masters/Teachers @coolreborn @mrdimples, your marathon mates and who knows who else r in tat long queue in front of Gakie... Im contented with scrubbing his back :D

Screenshot_2013-03-20-23-23-55-3_zpsab3a5d41.jpg

ctfrsgp said:

crazyoverkdrama wrote: »

ctfrsgp wrote: »

@crazyoverkdrama @bobsavero @arch00 Gakie wants to go for back-scrubbing too please take a number tag, gals

(cr. 朱元吧 Baidu)

Number tag?? What's that? Why not go together... You scrub the back.... I want the full frontal....

pororo... I think ya gotta get thru your Masters/Teachers @coolreborn @mrdimples, your marathon mates and who knows who else r in tat long queue in front of Gakie... Im contented with scrubbing his back

@ctfrsgp, You gone back to the other side? I think your hands will become so hot and may cause you to combust if you are scrubbing it while in the gardens. No neked Cutie in the gardens my dear.

I knew it... And here i thought the moat is getting a wee bit crowded... @ctfrsgp 's one foot inside the moat already....

=))

crazyoverkdrama said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

<br />

crazyoverkdrama wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

ctfrsgp wrote: »<br />

@crazyoverkdrama

@bobsavero

@arch00

Gakie wants to go for back-scrubbing too please take a number tag, gals <br />

(cr. 朱元吧 Baidu)

<br />

Number tag?? What's that? Why not go together... You scrub the back.... I want the full frontal....

<br />

pororo... I think ya gotta get thru your Masters/Teachers

@coolreborn

@mrdimples

, your marathon mates and who knows who else r in tat long queue in front of Gakie... Im contented with scrubbing his back <br />

@ctfrsgp

, You gone back to the other side? I think your hands will become so hot and may cause you to combust if you are scrubbing it while in the gardens. No neked Cutie in the gardens my dear.