Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@hibiscus23, His lowest rated drama isTomorrow Cantabile/ Naeil's Cantabile which was Korean remake of Japanese Nodame Cantabile. Despite it's being a low rated drama, I loved it a lot. Joo Won looked so handsome and cool . :blush:

DFr7l9jVYAELI3g.jpg

Joo Won & Shim Eun Kyung looked so cute together...:wub: 

B1GDYqUCQAABI1b.jpg

nhac-truong-oo-won-om-chat-shim-eun-kyun

@airplanegirl, I didn't know that I'd get to see photos of him time to time after he starts MS.. Joo Won DC is wow!!

• Like 2

Awwww ..... this is good . He's super cute..JW's fans are still missing him on other platforms....... they're actually counting the days for his discharge. Look here @hibicus.... nice ? 

Whoaa....... I spy an old fan ? @yonaomi123..... I think you're the one who writes good comments . Your name rings a bell. Come on .... delurk K ?

I posted this in MSG thread. It's too good to let it go.... He filmed this drama because he loved his fans since they wanted him to do so. Whay a lovely man

20394335_1751960591768721_19559924795682

• Like 3

On 24/07/2017 at 10:27 AM, sagaseed said:

AWWW.. I'm jumping with joy to see @rionae here!! How been you been, my dear chingu!?!? Have you watched MSG? 

For those who are new, @rionae had helped to translate numerous JW videos including the famous Life Logs and had written some fan accounts in Joo Won Cutie. I can't thank for enough for helping me to find joy in watching those subbed videos. It was so nice of her to share her upclose and personal encounters with Joo Won as well as awesome photos of Joo Won in fanmeetings too. Am always impressed with her ability to self-learn Korean (and Japanese if I'm not mistaken). Plus she is sweet and considerate girl in real life!

@sagaseed Heyya! I missed the days we were swooning over him at the Thai FM~ How have you been? 

Yeah I finished MSG too. Can't believe it has ended already.. now we really don't have his new dramas to watch... Wonder if his Chinese drama Love Express will ever get to see the daylight. The past few months I have watched other dramas, searching for a new actor to follow... but no one has attracted me the way Joo Won did...
(Oh and I actually translate Japanese, not Korean xD)

On 24/07/2017 at 5:09 PM, lavender2love said:

@rionae .... So you're one of the famous cuties...... I guess Joo Won's fans are talented people. Were you the one who did the white shite gif which I posted in Yong Pal and you gave an interesting account of that meeting ? You shouldn't be hiding your talent. This thread needs you too.

@lavender2love Aha, did you mean these pics? That was him pranking a fan on stage...

jwfm01.gif

jwfm02.gif

And since I'm already at my fanacc page to look for the pics above, re-sharing a short clip of him performing the L7CS OST during the 2015 Thai FM... I loved his dance.... :lol: (pardon the audio though) I still remembered how he was dancing that right in front of me and my mind went blank. Lucky I had this clip to revisit that scene. Too bad the security stopped me from filming after that... but it's still a good thing that I managed to capture the best moment :lol:

I'd love to re-share all the pics and videos but there's just too many :lol: So if anyone's interested, you can find my 2015 fan account at https://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2015/03/23/fanacc-joo-won-thai-fanmeet-2015-by-rionae/ 

Ah, memories...

• Like 5

Here are some non OST performances which new fans may not have seen.

1. Butterfly Effect (Originally by Shin Seung Hoon who is also the original singer for I Believe)

Such emotional singing... My personal favourite song!

Watch full episode of A Song 4 U at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R71yvHSR9u0

The full episode does not have the full song so make sure to watch both videos!

2) Snow Flower (at Japan FM 2015)

This, including the original Japanese version, is also one of my favourite songs which I listen to everyday.

3) Musical Ghost  

Here Right Now

Watch Joo Won on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook (Eng) at http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17nom2

Three Little Words

Rain/Hold On + Unchained Melody

For those who have not watched the musical like me, this is the most we can ever get to see. There are several fanaccounts for Ghost on Joo Won Cutie blog though!

Though I would like to confess... these days I'm listening to Boa's songs more than Joo Won's LOL! How i envy her!

• Like 5

@yonaomi123   " Hi!!! @lavender2love It's been so long since I was on soompi and I thought I'd swing by the JooWon forum to see how people were doing :)  There's so many awesome pictures!!! I thought it'd be quiet now that JooWon's drama was done and he was off to do military service.  You guys are great! :heart:"

@yonaomi123 ... you delurked !!! So happy to see you .... hugzzz. Now I remember you. You used to own a blog and you wrote some wonderful things about Yong Pal. Sorry I can recall the site name. But you were excellent. Please share your thoughts here.

3 hours ago, rionae said:

@sagaseed Heyya! I missed the days we were swooning over him at the Thai FM~ How have you been? 

Yeah I finished MSG too. Can't believe it has ended already.. now we really don't have his new dramas to watch... Wonder if his Chinese drama Love Express will ever get to see the daylight. The past few months I have watched other dramas, searching for a new actor to follow... but no one has attracted me the way Joo Won did...
(Oh and I actually translate Japanese, not Korean xD

@lavender2love Aha, did you mean these pics? That was him pranking a fan on stage.

Yesssssssssssssss @rionae hahaha you remembered. So cool he was and you did such a good gif of him . He's so cute .. Absolutely love it  and the thread had them talking about it.

Spoiler

jwfm01.gif  jwfm02.gif

And since I'm already at my fanacc page to look for the pics above, re-sharing a short clip of him performing the L7CS OST during the 2015 Thai FM... I loved his dance.... :lol: (pardon the audio though) I still remembered how he was dancing that right in front of me and my mind went blank. Lucky I had this clip to revisit that scene. Too bad the security stopped me from filming after that... but it's still a good thing that I managed to capture the best moment :lol:

Thank you for sharing. It's so nice that Joo Won's thread is buzzing again.

I'd love to re-share all the pics and videos but there's just too many :lol: So if anyone's interested, you can find my 2015 fan account at https://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2015/03/23/fanacc-joo-won-thai-fanmeet-2015-by-rionae/ 

Ah, memories...

Thanks also for the slew of videos... I'm listening to the first one . Such a lovely voice.

Ahhhh .... @rionae it's so good to have you here bringing all the old love you had for this talented man and making happiness here.

He's whispering sweet nothings too. He feels so much for his fans.

DD0tx2jV0AAYtGR.jpg

valinor500 likes this

• Like 5

guys can't help but post this one here albeit am sure you guys must've seen this oredi but for me it's still new N wld like to share, i thought it's a good vid of JW ssi:

He's so natural even with his childhood pix (cr: Korean stars from YT)

• Like 4

Thank you @hibiscus23, I enjoyed the video you shared. Good job. It's a first for me too. I'm the Yong Pal rah rah girl so other information is interesting.

Just saw some striking pictures . Sorry too if it's a repost....... but you can't fault me for such gorgeous pictures. His fans from other sites are fantastic , coming out with these visuals from the different sources. That's why, this thread must not sleep and look defeated. It must have that winning look.

DF3fvWaUAAEKsK_.jpg

DF3fvp-UwAArw2U.jpg

20398874_1363277190437616_32785944282094

• Like 2

I saw a post about JW's Good Doctor drama from a few years ago, up above.  And that reminded me that it's getting remade into a US tv drama/show.  I saw the trailer for it yesterday, and it looks like it'll be pretty faithful to the original... all of which makes me want to re-watch the original. :) 

• Like 3

On 7/28/2017 at 9:06 PM, rionae said:

now we really don't have his new dramas to watch... Wonder if his Chinese drama Love Express will ever get to see the daylight.

I wonder that too....Will Love Express ever get to see daylight..!! It's really unfair. He invested a lot of time and effort for his Chinese projects.:( I hope Korea-China problem will be solved soon.

On 7/28/2017 at 9:06 PM, rionae said:

Ah, memories...

@rionae, thanks for sharing your fan account. I've visited Joo Won Cuties but never saw this..You met him..WOW!!

It's good that you've too many pics and videos.. Re-share them if you want along with your thoughts and stories. We've 2 years!

On 7/29/2017 at 1:47 AM, lavender2love said:

FOR HIS SWIMMING CLUB FAN ( IS THERE ONE ? hahaha

It's from 2 days 1 night.. :D

@hibiscus23 and @lavender2love, I think we can stop being sorry for all the repost..Because We've two years to go with our thoughts on all these reposts. 

Joo-Won.jpg

@misappear and @greenanne, are you two busy? JW thread is finally moving with a nice speed. Visit here whenever you've time. :)

tumblr_nsdfr0Y4GP1soe0sfo5_400.gif

• Like 5

5 hours ago, yonaomi123 said:

I saw a post about JW's Good Doctor drama from a few years ago, up above.  And that reminded me that it's getting remade into a US tv drama/show.  I saw the trailer for it yesterday, and it looks like it'll be pretty faithful to the original... all of which makes me want to re-watch the original. :) 

I watch random episode of GD whenever I miss it. :)

Trailer is almost same as the first episode of Korean GD.

Everyone has high hope for the lead actor. But I've to say, from what I see on trailer he is not even close to how detailed JW was. It's true that autism symptoms differs from person to person. But still I think they're leaving out most of the difficult body movement/inabilities( for example lack of proper eye contact) for which original Good Doctor as well as Joo Won was praised so very much.

I'll not judge just by trailer though. I'm wishing good luck to this remake. If it's good many new people might be interested to see the original one. And such an warm story needed to be reached to as much people as possible. :)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, yonaomi123 said:

Can the remake doctor do cute pouts ? 

emergencycouple1.gif

@flutterby06 " Everyone has high hope for the lead actor. But I've to say, from what I see on trailer he is not even close to how detailed JW was. It's true that autism symptoms differs from person to person. But still I think they're leaving out most of the difficult body movement/inabilities( for example lack of eye contact) for which original Good Doctor as well as Joo Won was praised so very much. "

Like this nuanced acting ? @flutterby06 Takes immense talent and Joo Won is a master

tumblr_munv1hUqV21sloybho4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mutouqtzTY1qd7gbko7_250.gif

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

Can the remake doctor do cute pouts ?

( Choi Jin Hyuk looked totally cute.:D ) US remake definitely won't give us agyo. :tongue: 

tumblr_mtollc8wLW1r0n47ho6_250.gif

28 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

Like this nuanced acting ? @flutterby06 Takes immense talent and Joo Won is a master

tumblr_mxfp19EPXU1r7hbu3o1_250.gif

Gif credits- Tumbler

• Like 3

Hello to all chingus @flutterby06 LOL i also liked that Chi jin hyuk's pouting, mind you EC was another fave of mine & luv CJH too! these guys are so great need we say more? btw here's one of my fave osts & this movie of JW was super cute & if i hv time i'm gg to re-watch it:

Kim dong ryul did a good job with this mv and our JW also sung this one cr; Joo won cuties from YT (luv luv this song)

just love this song &  kudos to Jung Kaylee for the hangeul lyrics plus also to sukikpoplyrics for the english t/lation

btw am almost finished with his 7th CS drama & in one of the episodes (can't recall exactly) he was really cute in one of the scenes (and more), he's just a great actor! does anyone know if he's considered a "hallyu" now? am sure you guys are more uptodate with so many stuff and i think he must be, imagine he's only been 7 yrs in showbiz & look how successful he's been already? bless his heart!

• Like 3

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원- Serving the army. We will wait for you! Fighting!
8 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

I wasn't the one who changed it lol. Must have been one of the MODs.

We have a MOD who takes an interest in Joo Won ? That's nice to know.

Wow ...... whoever photo shopped this did an amazing job. SO PWETTY !!!!!!! This was at MSG press con.

20478661_132278600707157_661173357957349

When he pouts, he pouts....... !! One of his cute trademark right ?

20478513_1960987377479527_17911849379241

• Like 3

17 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

does anyone know if he's considered a "hallyu" now? am sure you guys are more uptodate with so many stuff and i think he must be, imagine he's only been 7 yrs in showbiz & look how successful he's been already? bless his heart!

Hi @hibiscus23.. As far as I know he has become part of Hallyu since Yong Pal.

One advantage of being JW fan is that as he has done many good projects, I can always rewatch his dramas while waiting for his return. He has left so many dramas-on average it's 1 drama per year . And most of his dramas are really good. If the Chinese drama get released before 2019 (hopefully it'll), it'd still be 1 drama per year.  :o

I'm actually more of a drama lover. So when I love a drama, I sometimes rewatch those. I've done re-watching Good Doctor, Cantabile Tomorrow and Bridal Mask. I just recently finished Ojakgyo Brothers. Despite of it being 58 episode drama, there're many episodes I might rewatch. 

May be my next rewatch will be YP. But I've yet to see 7GCS.. After finishing MSG I'm in a PAUSE mode. I can't even start other on going dramas... there is also my half finished 2 days 1 night...I don't know which one to start first. 

Kim dong ryul did a good job with this mv and our JW also sung this one cr; Joo won cuties from YT (luv luv this song)

just love this song &  kudos to Jung Kaylee for the hangeul lyrics plus also to sukikpoplyrics for the english t/lation

I can't help but laugh at both the scene where he starts singing Should I say I Love You Again.. He was so naive yet adorable.. :wub: Loved this song. It'd be great if JW sang it as an OST.

I don't know if it's just me... there're some songs that're very famous, but I loved JW version only. Specially Like Rain Like Music. I really hope it'll be released as JW's OST one day.

And also Running In The Sky...I loved it more when he sang it in this last fan meeting.

:wub:

LOL i also liked that Chi jin hyuk's pouting, mind you EC was another fave of mine & luv CJH too! these guys are so great need we say more?

I didn't enjoy EC that much( mostly because of Song Ji Hyo but now I love her a lottt because of Running Man).. I enjoyed Pride & Prejudice of CJH a lot( a drama I've rewatched) and Tunnel was very good too. He's definitely a good actor. :)

• Like 3