Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mojobobo : Nope, I personally asked him if he feel jealous whenever I like an actor and if its ok. He doesn't mind, its just an actor. His a pretty secure guy and would usually amuse me by copying my fave actors' mannerism *yes, even Ju Won*. Funny, huh. Well, I also don't mind if he oggles on sexy models at times *just raise a brow or two* and I let him play his PC games so its a two-way thing. LOL.

O.O His so cute!!!! And the last pic where he was standing wearing the white hand gloves.... So mind-shattering... *ok don't let me start on that one, hahahaha*

His so playful and you can actually feel that his enjoying whatever his doing. I like his smiles.

O.O His so cute!!!! And the last pic where he was standing wearing the white hand gloves.... So mind-shattering... *ok don't let me start on that one, hahahaha*

His so playful and you can actually feel that his enjoying whatever his doing. I like his smiles.

@coolreborn our dearie looks pale &tired though (see pic 3 & 6) :(

I'm alrdy lookg foward to tis Sun bcoz of 1N2D. Usually the best stuff happens in the 2nd part of their trip. Really in need to see our dearie's happy face aft a hectic week at work. He is by nature such an extremely cheery person. Just by lookg at his smiles and cute expressions, all my stress fly out of the window :D

@mojobobo : Yeah, his such a tease, isn't he. And since his tired, well, we know what tiredness will do to a body. :D *wonder what it will look like if his not tired, nyahahaha*

@ctfrsgp: He does looks tired, but he still managed to look cute and hot. Man, how can a person look like that, tired-cute-hot, only Ju Won can. Yup, I'm looking forward on Sundays, problem is, I  watch 1N2D on KBS World so its like 3 episodes behind(?) and I watch the latest episode through download with no english sub so I'm laughing like crazy watching a show that I don't understand what they are saying. lol.

@mojobobo : Yeah, his such a tease, isn't he. And since his tired, well, we know what tiredness will do to a body. :D *wonder what it will look like if his not tired, nyahahaha*

@ctfrsgp: He does looks tired, but he still managed to look cute and hot. Man, how can a person look like that, tired-cute-hot, only Ju Won can. Yup, I'm looking forward on Sundays, problem is, I  watch 1N2D on KBS World so its like 3 episodes behind(?) and I watch the latest episode through download with no english sub so I'm laughing like crazy watching a show that I don't understand what they are saying. lol.

@coolreborn me too. First i watch live streaming on Sun laughing at their funny actions, then hav another round crazy laughing therapy when i catch the chinese sub version :D

@ctfrsgp : I actually almost dropped 1N2D when season 1 ended. But I thought, I'll give episode 1 season 2 a chance and so glad I did. When I saw Ju Won, I was like, wait that's the one from Baker King, he looks cuter now than before. And due to my penchant with cute guys, I watched it and fall in love with the show all over again and with Ju Won. It was just so lucky that he did Gaksital and did it awesomely and I really become a certified fan. lol.

@ctfrsgp : I actually almost dropped 1N2D when season 1 ended. But I thought' date=' I'll give episode 1 season 2 a chance and so glad I did. When I saw Ju Won, I was like, wait that's the one from Baker King, he looks cuter now than before. And due to my penchant with cute guys, I watched it and fall in love with the show all over again and with Ju Won. It was just so lucky that he did Gaksital and did it awesomely and I really become a certified fan. lol.[/quote']

@coolreborn I only occasionally watched the previous season for lee seunggi who is the only host on tbe show whom i like. I prefer the current season better bcoz of JW initially and now i slowly develop a liking for his 6 hyungs too as they so dote on him :x

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

@ctfrsgp

: I actually almost dropped 1N2D when season 1 ended. But I thought, I'll give episode 1 season 2 a chance and so glad I did. When I saw Ju Won, I was like, wait that's the one from Baker King, he looks cuter now than before. And due to my penchant with cute guys, I watched it and fall in love with the show all over again and with Ju Won. It was just so lucky that he did Gaksital and did it awesomely and I really become a certified fan. lol.

Guest alysanne

@coolreborn @ctfrsgp: If you can watch 1N2D without Eng subs and you still laugh, then that means the show is doing a great job. ;)  My introduction to 1N2D is season 2, actually, and yes, because of JW only.  Now, I actually like most of the cast members. :D  It was only after about 6 episodes of Season 2 that I looked into Season 1 because people were always comparing S2 to S1. And now I'm on an S1 marathon!  
Like you, @ctfrsgp, my favorite from S1 is Seung-gi (see my avatar; do you remember from which episode it came from? ;) ).  He is different as the maknae of the cast compared to JW, but maybe that's because their personalities are also different.  What I like about LSG is even though he seems very conscious of his public image, what he shows rarely comes across as contrived, and so we see his good MC skills and also other facets of his personality (he can be helpless, he can be stubborn and very competitive, he doesn't feel comfortable being left alone on the show).  With other cast members (especially KHD), you can feel that they have their "onscreen persona" on most of the time; it's not a bad thing, but you also don't get to see anything interesting or new from them.  So that's why I also like how JW is on the show. I hope we see an episode where he's the one left behind or on a solo mission; that should be interesting and hopefully, fun. :)

Guest ditadita

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

@ctfrsgp

: I actually almost dropped 1N2D when season 1 ended. But I thought, I'll give episode 1 season 2 a chance and so glad I did. When I saw Ju Won, I was like, wait that's the one from Baker King, he looks cuter now than before. And due to my penchant with cute guys, I watched it and fall in love with the show all over again and with Ju Won. It was just so lucky that he did Gaksital and did it awesomely and I really become a certified fan. lol.

@alysanne @ctfrsgp : I forgot to mention that the first time I watch 1N2D was when I saw Seung-gi in there... I just watched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and then have this desire to tune in a Korean station which I don't normally do and viola... its 1N2D showing and saw Seung-gi there and tried to watch the show for a few minutes and after that I was laughing like a hyena, lol. Yes Lee Seunggi is my fave in season 1. @alysanne I think Ju Won already did that, in the first episode where they have to board a boat separately and only Ju Won did that and he went to an island and have to earn his lunch. That was fun, seeing him washing the dishes. A super hot man that washes the dishes, hmmmmm.

Guest ditadita

coolreborn said: Other pics of Black Yak LTD Inauguration with Ju Won

A hot, sexy, cute and handsome man called Moon Ju Won planting

.... if his my gardener, I don't know what kind of gardening I will let him do... lol.

credit:googleimages

I think Ju Won is gaining a bit of weight, maybe because of his busy schedule and he eats a lot at 1N2D lol. But I much like him now, he just have to tone his muscle a bit and hmmm, hmmm, yeah much more sexy look, hahahaha. Now where is my mind leading me. Gutter ways again. I find him a bit thin before, maybe because in Korea, thin is sexy? I don't know, hahaha.

see here, his thin right, but still looks cute...
avrng3.jpg

Compared to now, wow, he looks more mature and hotter and yummier.

e0fmv6.jpg

=P~ :x :\"> 8->

*ok my mind is totally in the gutter, I have to reboot.*

Guest alysanne

@coolreborn: Ah, yes, in the premiere ep of S2, he was the only one who got to do the Alone on an Island mission.  It was short, though, and there wasn't much that he had to do.  I'd like to see him in a situation like what happened to Seung-gi when he ended up on a team by himself against his 4 hyungs. ;)