Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

listening to Joowon's new OST's while reading news and comments here about him leaving 1N2D is NOT a good idea...... i cant stop crying...... girls, we'll pull through this. it's hard for us, imagine how hard it must be for Joowon. he's gonna be crying buckets in his last episode, and so do we...... :(( :((

ctfrsgp said: Lets just respect the decision his agency has made in his best interest. I'm actually really relieved with this news... i have been expecting this to happen so itz not too big a shock to me.

Letz NOT flood cutie with tweets complaining about his leaving 1N2D as he must alrdy be really sadden by this decision. He probably has tried his very best to cope with his hectic work schedules by sacrificing his own rest days and the alrdy little time tat he cld hav spend with his family. Rem in the recent ep where he shared that he cld not celebrate his father's birthday. He may have also missed his mummy's birthday celebration and their family gathering during Choseuk in Sep.

So letz be considerate and not make the situation worse for our dear cutie.

-edit-
Eeerrrrhhhh... ive got a Mission Impossible this evening... to break this news to my pet at home... The Momz gonna be upset to hear tat her darling is leaving 1N2D and she will not see him anymore on Sundays :((:((

Oh @ctfrsgp I don't think anyone here is trying to petition his agency or complain about him leaving 1N2D. Why would we do that?

When I said to cheer him up and encourage him, I meant sending him nice, warm, cute or even funny tweets to cheer our man up. I don't think anyone will gripe about it in his face. Neither are we in any way grudging his decision to leave. As I said, it must be a very hard decision for him and his agency but we all do respect him and his decisions.

I think everyone just needs to let off their steam here and rant otherwise what's this thread for? Doesn't mean we will say the exact same things to Cutie. So don't worry. Maybe I presume too much at times but I always assume that Cutie Fans(at least the people we know here) are mature enough to moderate their tweets to Cutie. We all know he is a sensitive soul so we will never say things that upset him further. Please tell me if I am wrong.

@mrdimples actually I was just making a general statement... im not referring to anyone here in this thread. Itz jus tat I saw the tweets from some fans earlier... they are sort of "crying" to cutie asking why hez leaving the show... I feel sending such msgs will be like "rubbing salt to the wound" and it makes me feel sad for cutie knowing tat he definitely feels bad seeing them.

Duuuhhh... there must be something wrong with the way Im writing my posts or else why r u gals thinking Im meant what u think I meant to say instead of what I really want to say :(( :(( maybe I shld just keep my comments to myself from now... and not caused any more misunderstandings *zip my bunnie mouth*

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

Oh

@ctfrsgp

I don't think anyone here is trying to petition his agency or complain about him leaving 1N2D. Why would we do that?

When I said to cheer him up and encourage him, I meant sending him nice, warm, cute or even funny tweets to cheer our man up. I don't think anyone will gripe about it in his face. Neither are we in any way grudging his decision to leave. As I said, it must be a very hard decision for him and his agency but we all do respect him and his decisions.

I think everyone just needs to let off their steam here and rant otherwise what's this thread for? Doesn't mean we will say the exact same things to Cutie. So don't worry. Maybe I presume too much at times but I always assume that Cutie Fans(at least the people we know here) are mature enough to moderate their tweets to Cutie. We all know he is a sensitive soul so we will never say things that upset him further. Please tell me if I am wrong.

thank you so much @jjsweeter0211 for the pictures! >:D<
those must be his presents from fans or GD casts or crews. the look on his face when he's opening those presents are just so adorable!!!! i want to make babies with him! Joowon may be a great actor, but he cant act in front of his friends or in real life scenarios like this. so cute~ i can imagine how he looks like when he's opening Christmas presents or his other birthday presents. ;))

ehhh actually i said lets flood cutie tweet but at the end i never even tweeted him but just post on his official web one funny pic that i posted here to make him laugh 
as i also think now tweet him abt the 1n2d thingy ll only mAke him feel sad so think he seldom go to his web to see so i think it s still ok to post there and to give him some cheering on our partsas we do feel sad
as for others who tweeted him sad faces and crying faces i think they are just showing their true feeling to cutie as everyone has the right to show their own feelingi believe they too respect his decisionbut just feel sad for him

to me it s ok to see ppl tweets him sad face when they  are sad as this s true feeling of how they feel
i mean if we cant show our true feelingthen we are not sincere to our feeling and to cutie i mean cutie ll understand why fans tweeted him sad faces and i believe he will appreciate them feeling sad for him ba
this s wat i think

ellasam81 said: ehhh actually i said lets flood cutie tweet but at the end i never even tweeted him but just post on his official web one funny pic that i posted here to make him laugh 
as i also think now tweet him abt the 1n2d thingy ll only mAke him feel sad so think he seldom go to his web to see so i think it s still ok to post there and to give him some cheering on our partsas we do feel sad
as for others who tweeted him sad faces and crying faces i think they are just showing their true feeling to cutie as everyone has the right to show their own feelingi believe they too respect his decisionbut just feel sad for him

to me it s ok to see ppl tweets him sad face when they  are sad as this s true feeling of how they feel
i mean if we cant show our true feelingthen we are not sincere to our feeling and to cutie i mean cutie ll understand why fans tweeted him sad faces and i believe he will appreciate them feeling sad for him ba
this s wat i think

Hello all.This is my first time post something in Joo won tread.after i read about his leaving 1n2d i got sad like u guys too.I know about him because of this show.I never know him before.His drama and who is he but after i follow 1n2d i start like him a lot.I love how his so caring about his hyung.i really love to see that.I read somewhere they said joo won is not giving anything to this show because his not funny.and nobody will sad if he quit oneday.But for me,im sad.My sunday will not become like usual.When the first time he join 1n2d i got worried to how this man will go futher in this show.He not funny at all.That my thought from the first episode i watch him.But more and more i watch him in that show,i admit that make me like him more.His cuteness and his love for his hyung make me felt in love with this guys.
I hope they stay with the 6 members and when Joo Won have his free time again i hope they will cast him back.i love him in variety.His maybe not funniy but he has something that make us like to watch him in 1n2d.But still i hope that is false news..maybe we just dreaming.maybe that only just a joke.. :(

Heartbroken  and full of disbelief  over the news of no more unscripted cutie on Sundays :(( :(( :(( But its certainly in cutie's best interests so hopefully I won't be in denial longer than necessary  ^:)^
So this decision was taken in the auspices of allowing cutie plenty of space to prepare for his musical and hopefully another drama sometime next year .what I'm curious to know is this: when will cutie be Enlisting? As much as I would love to take the ostrich approach over this,it terrifies me as to how I would cope with absolutely zero cutie dose .Does anyone have any inkling as to how we shall prepare and how soon is that happening?  :))  After the musical,he might squeeze in another drama and after that ???  :-O

Guest kymari

so sad to hear the news...:(  Without Joo-won on 1n2d,  I guess sunday night will never be the same again... I'm sure gonna miss the goofiness and the extreme cuteness..

Guest mindymoe

so sad, i just read the news on my way home... before my friend told me that he'll leave 1n2d. but i thought my friend read the news that rumoured months ago. but then i start collecting my courage to search te article..

I'll feel lonely, i think i'll lost everyday wanting to see him and search his news. but I wanna Cutie get enough rest too.. this news is too sudden for me :((

but don't feel this sadness too long. let's watch GD tonight with happy face!!!! let's see if Shi On will make a step ahead for Yoonseo heheheehe :)) :))

WHAT????? LEAVING?????DON'T LEAVE US PLSSSS...... Okey i have to let it out....but thinking about it...it's for the best esp. for our cutie's health... You can be sad now cutie for leaving 1n2d but please make more dramas or movies after u'r musical please.....I'm begging u [-O< [-O< [-O<

@ctfrsgp dont be upset~ your comments are useful, coz we sometimes tend to get over-excited and may not see sense. like the mass-tweeting comment. i love mass-tweeting, but last time with the japanese fanmeeting, i tweeted him every few seconds for hours. if it were not for your comment, i may not realize that tweeting him too much at the same time may be inappropriate as he probably couldnt see others' tweets.
it's a public forum, feel free to post your opinions here. if we dont agree on things, we discuss about it. no hard feelings, little bunny~ >:D<