Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Only One Button? !!Seo-won (Choi Kang-hee) and Gil-ro (Joo Won) took a dancing class during the National Intelligence Service training. This scene was like a real ball with 3 cameras and 30 or so supporting performances

wz26MB13.jpg

Also, it was Christmas on this day and the shoot took place in a merry atmosphere.

The highlight of this day’s dance scene was the exchange of eye sights between Gil-ro and Seo-won. The way they looked at each other was like they were about to kiss and even the staff around them were mesmerized. Also when Choi Kang-hee‘s button fell off from her dress, Joo Won put it back on for her.

With no break during for the New Year, the crew compliments the actress and actor saying, “What Choi Kang-hee and Joo Won are doing can be highly anticipated”.

Meanwhile, MBC mini series “My Girlfriend is an Agent – Drama” is an action romance about agents who do nothing but lie and is going to be aired after “Missing You” in January.

source: ohkpop 

The way he held her hand and looked down on her, I am surprised she was still standing up....my knees would have given way

Only 1 button dropped from ALL that excitement from that HOT HOT HOT stare? If I were her, it won't be just 1 button..........AND HE PUT IT BACK ON FOR HER??????

---------------------------------------------------------------------Flatline------------------------------------------------------------------------

mrdimples said: Only One Button? !!\

The highlight of this day’s dance scene was the exchange of eye sights between Gil-ro and Seo-won. The way they looked at each other was like they were about to kiss and even the staff around them were mesmerized. Also when Choi Kang-hee‘s button fell off from her dress, Joo Won put it back on for her.

The way he held her hand and looked down on her, I am surprised she was still standing up....my knees would have given way

Only 1 button dropped from ALL that excitement from that HOT HOT HOT stare? If I were her, it won't be just 1 button..........AND HE PUT IT BACK ON FOR HER??????

---------------------------------------------------------------------Flatline------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest mydeed

Seriously, what kind of ‘excitement’ that makes her button fell off. 

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

DJ, HIT THAT SONG!!! ‘BUTTONS’ FROM THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS. 

BTW, I have few friends working as a Diplomatic Officer in the Government service.  They will have this training courses : endurance test, protocol and etiquette etc.  I think that’s include Ballroom Dancing as well ;-)

Hope that this ‘button’ incident will not give an idea for other actresses to do the same to their co-star (Especially Cutie’s future co-star).  Hoh hoh!

my dear dongseang... those r my 'old granny' reading glasses... Im blind as a bat without them... How am I suppose to appreciate cutie's gorgeous face without my glasses :D I tot U hav a big LCD TV to use as a monitor for your computer... aint that big enough... maybe too much of the good 'hot' stuff is burning off your eyeballs alrdy :))

ctfrsgp said: my dear dongseang... those r my 'old granny' reading glasses... Im blind as a bat without them... How am I suppose to appreciate cutie's gorgeous face without my glasses :D I tot U hav a big LCD TV to use as a monitor for your computer... aint that big enough... maybe too much of the good 'hot' stuff is burning off your eyeballs alrdy :))