Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hi guys... Finally i made my soompi login after i've been a passive reader for a quite long time.. hehe.. It's great to know you all my friend ;D
So nice that i can find place to know more and more about joo won. and now i'm getting deeper and deeper love him... Oisshhhh!! :D
At first i see him at SM The Ballad MV. Then i watch him at Baker King. From the first impressions, i like him better than Tak Gu. But i couldnt' follow the whole stories. So at that time, i didn't know much of him.
Until i watched Gaksital from KBS World. From that moment, i couldn't move my eyes from him. Then i was started search anything from him like crazy! wkwkwkwkkk....After that i watched 1n2d and OB..and of course, i'm getting more and more falls for him. It's quite interesting for me to watch him and the whole cast of 1n2d season 2, coz i like lee seung gi so much so i'm so eager watching joo won substitute him as a maknae from 1n2d.

And Oh My God, after this 9 months I'm getting crazy for him! So grateful i can find an actor who has a huge talent but also has a pure, honest, and adorable personality.. it's a rare one from the entertainment industry. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

rissanh said: Hi guys... Finally i made my soompi login after i've been a passive reader for a quite long time.. hehe.. It's great to know you all my friend ;D
So nice that i can find place to know more and more about joo won. and now i'm getting deeper and deeper love him... Oisshhhh!! :D
At first i see him at SM The Ballad MV. Then i watch him at Baker King. From the first impressions, i like him better than Tak Gu. But i couldnt' follow the whole stories. So at that time, i didn't know much of him.
Until i watched Gaksital from KBS World. From that moment, i couldn't move my eyes from him. Then i was started search anything from him like crazy! wkwkwkwkkk....After that i watched 1n2d and OB..and of course, i'm getting more and more falls for him. It's quite interesting for me to watch him and the whole cast of 1n2d season 2, coz i like lee seung gi so much so i'm so eager watching joo won substitute him as a maknae from 1n2d.

And Oh My God, after this 9 months I'm getting crazy for him! So grateful i can find an actor who has a huge talent but also has a pure, honest, and adorable personality.. it's a rare one from the entertainment industry. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

coolreborn said: rissanh said: Hi guys... Finally i made my soompi login after i've been a passive reader for a quite long time.. hehe.. It's great to know you all my friend ;D

rissanh said: coolreborn said: rissanh said: Hi guys... Finally i made my soompi login after i've been a passive reader for a quite long time.. hehe.. It's great to know you all my friend ;D

Guest mary gracedulay

Hi everyone im new also to this thread and im enjoying reading all your post...i admire joo won so much he is such a multitalented actor and he is soo good in everything that he does...

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

stearly said:<br />

<br />

ctfrsgp said:<br />

An interesting fact tat I found in a Chinese korean entertainment news website. they tell how koreans calculate their ages. First U take current year minus birth year. Then if one's birth day is before 1st Mar U r to add 2 years to exact age. if it is in Mar or later U add 1 year. For example, cutie's birth date is 30 Sep 1987, it will be (2013 - 1987) + 1 = 27.

@ctfrsgp

<br />

<br />

What a terrible thing to do!

:-)

<br />

<br />

You should take away your age instead of to add<br />

it!

:-)

<br />

<br />

Thank you for the explanations.

Maybe the Koreans are like the Chinese in the sense that they prefer to add years to age. The Chinese way of counting age is always one year older than the actual age. There are also events or situations where you add more years to your age. Maybe they treasure seniority instead of youth or that seniority = experience and wisdom. I am not certain of the reasons although it's my culture, but I am definitely not adding years to my age.  After all, with the billions of dollars spent worldwide all in the pursuit of looking youthful and anti-ageing products abound, who wants to do that? 

I'm baaaackk! I'm sooo loving the teasers! Thank you! :D
That part where he's in the shooting place, and when he belts out that song while wearing his headphones... LOL! :)) why can't January 25th come sooner??

Btw, I was both happy and gutted when cutie won the awards but not a "higher" awards. His character as LKT is much more complex than "others", so being able to pull off that kind of character, he totally deserves the "higher" awards. But then again, as @mrdimples has mentioned, these awards shows are mostly some sort of political machinations to reward and "keep" the actors/actresses/writers etc. from dramas which have done pretty well in that year, and I guess for cutie to win top excellence right after winning rookie awards last year, would be too much of a leap. esp since there are other actors with more seniority compared to him. Well the bottom line is, at least in my heart, cutie already won the top excellence awards or even daesang :) for his portrayal of LKT

@coolreborn thank you my dear for welcoming me here.. >:D<

hahahahaaaa,,, i knew u will ask me this question. ;)) hahaha

i have answered the category quiz, and actually i'm belong to the garden... all my answer refer like to playing in the garden. hehehehe :>

but i admit, that back zipper - suit was soooo............

:-? :-O 

@rissanh Hi there! Welcome to the Gardens ;;) it gets a bit lonely in the gardens these days with jus me and stearly as our Garden Headmistress @mojobobo is on hiatus and pops by sometimes. @mrdimples and @coolreborn occasionally come and play at mrdimple's tree stump :D but they probably will be diving and swimming their moat lake in 2 weeks' time once 7G starts itz telecast :)) May I ask where r u from? I like to know geographically where my soompi friends r from.

@latteholic Welcome home, my twin! :x howz your trip? hope it wasnt freezing where u went. Jus 2 days ago I watched the korean news tat the temp in some of the korean provinces are scarily below -10°C, one was even -17°C. I think our cutie bunny probably having a difficult time now with the cold than when he was filming BM in the hot summer.

I'm baaaackk! I'm sooo loving the teasers! Thank you! :D

That part where he's in the shooting place, and when he belts out that song while wearing his headphones... LOL! :)) why can't January 25th come sooner??

Btw, I was both happy and gutted when cutie won the awards but not a "higher" awards. His character as LKT is much more complex than "others", so being able to pull off that kind of character, he totally deserves the "higher" awards. But then again, as @mrdimples has mentioned, these awards shows are mostly some sort of political machinations to reward and "keep" the actors/actresses/writers etc. from dramas which have done pretty well in that year, and I guess for cutie to win top excellence right after winning rookie awards last year, would be too much of a leap. esp since there are other actors with more seniority compared to him. Well the bottom line is, at least in my heart, cutie already won the top excellence awards or even daesang :) for his portrayal of LKT

@latteholic I oso luv tat scene where cutie was singing with those headphones on... wonder watz he singing?? :D

Wouldnt be surprise if cutie does his next drama with KBS again. I will hope he will not move on to SBS next coz I dun particularly like their productions esp those tat tell stories of extra-marital affairs, revenging and with scheming plots, from wat I hav observed. I prefer KBS ones as they are more wholesome and family-oriented :x