Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Welcome to Joo Won thread, @rissanh and @mary gracedulay. Have fun and hope to see more of you gals around
@rissanhyou sure you took the right quiz? 
@mary gracedulayin case, you wondering what the quiz is about, click here. It's not a must....I dont know how much of the posts you have read, just do not want to shock new comers with some 'ahem' stuff. And my intuition tells me that @coolreborn is going to be in her element tonight. 

And my intuition tells me that @coolreborn is going to be in her element tonight. 

@mrdimples yah... I think we Garden folks better be prepared with the darkest pairs of shades for tonight... otherwise we wldnt be able to go to work/school tomorrow with sore eyes :D

Yay... cutie has again appeared on our local publications.... First, a short write up in The Straits Time Life! section where the editors/writers selected the Bests and the Worsts of 2012.  And one of the writers picked OB as the Best Asian Drama in 2012.  Alhough there is no mention of cutie in the article (only Uie bcoz she more well-known in Singapore due to her singer status in After School), Im still pleased becoz at least OB gotten some recognition and mentioned in our main newspapers.  

OB-STDec2012_zps3b47398b.jpg

Then today, I was surprised by a pic of cutie and Uie in a weekly chinese entertainment magazine "U Weekly"... itz a review of OB in relations to the DVD release though it was released a couple of months ago.... Well, better late than never :)  Im just so glad that our local media is finally picking up the scent of a raising new talented actor - OUR cute maknae JWonnie  :x :-* <:-P

OB-UWeekly6Jan2013_zps5e63278a.jpg

mrdimples said: Welcome to Joo Won thread, @rissanh and @mary gracedulay. Have fun and hope to see more of you gals around
@rissanhyou sure you took the right quiz? 
@mary gracedulayin case, you wondering what the quiz is about, click here. It's not a must....I dont know how much of the posts you have read, just do not want to shock new comers with some 'ahem' stuff. And my intuition tells me that @coolreborn is going to be in her element tonight. 

Im now backreading the articles in one of our local free newspapers and found this article.  (credit:My Paper 我报)

Basically the article is saying that OB is ranked 3rd by AGB Nielsen with an average ratings of 30.7% amongst the K-dramas being aired between 1 Jan 2012 to 16 Dec 2012.

OB-MyPaper21Dec2012_zpsc7859b95.png

OB-MyPaper21Dec2012-A_zpsb325ecff.png

mrdimples said:

moonandhearts said:

mrdimples wrote: »mrdimples wrote: »Thanks for the awesome teaser @stearly and @raito1310...

Ballroom Dancing, bring it on baby!!!

p.s. It's funny to think that he wore the same suit from filming to the awards show. 

Would You Like To Dance? 

*thud* I noticed that too! Either he just came straight from the shooting, or Joo Won being practical or he really loves the suit OR it's a smart move on his part for that recognition factor of, hey I've seen him somewhere, ah the KBS Awards Show where he won those awards. Idk. ahaha. or maybe just lazy stylists? :P I think @coolreborn would so love to replace them stylists, eh? But maybe @coolreborn would dress Cutie with greens and reds and tight-fitting pants. kekeke. ^_~ not that I'm complaining. hahaha!

eh.....@coolreborn as Cutie's stylist? you sure? She was talking about taking off his clothes as he ran down the corridor......not sure what kind of stylist is that. My twin, I will submit the job application on your behalf, ok? 

Me as Cutie's stylist? hmmmmmmm..... All of you guys will become moaties if I will be his stylist. kekekekeke.

No complaints here when that happens! ㅋㅋㅋ