Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

jw121215_01_zpsf152a573.png
cr as Tag

I'm always wondering why some people tell me that he doesn't look handsome. Maybe they did not see the photos and videos that we are seeing. How can you say that he is not handsome or good looking? I am dazzled by his charms and can't see anything that doesn't look good.

tumblr_m36562nnTw1qeqk0g_zps1059051b.gif

jw121215_10_zps1db0dd8b.png
cr as Tag

Going to his fanmeet and then receiving that kind of look. I am surprised those fans haven't fangirled so much yet. Are Korean fans so well-behaved in fanmeet? If that was me, I might be sweating so much I can't even think straight. And then being stared at with that beautiful eyes...

fangirlmode_zps915d9885.gif

Joo Won will be shocked he thinks I've gone crazy.

jw121215_08_zps5946b520.png
cr as Tag

This is the one that I like on this moonjunwon.com photo collection. Sometimes I want to have a talk with our fellow Korean counterparts and then thank them for the awesome pictures and videos they are providing. I hope someone in there also wants to have a communication with the international fanbase of Joo Won. But even though we have a language barrier, our love and support that  we have  for Joo Won is the same. Joo Won fans, Fighting!!!

• Like 1

Sawadeekrap! Greetings from Phuket! Wherever I am, still get slayed by how awesome Cutie looks, not just in appearance but how sweet, friendly and radiant despite his fatigue. These days, the quality of photos taken ad fan meets are really good. Have I lost all sense of objectivity? The more I look the more awed I am by how handsome he looks. Like @coolreborn said, I cannot understand why anyone find him any less than handsome. HD photos can either highlight flaws or bring to light perfection. And thank goodness for these high quality photos, we have more reason to gawk and admire him. Sorry I won't be able to post 1N2D screen caps later but I am sure @coolreborn's HD ones are worth the wait, Have fun, gals

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

Chinese translation on Baidu by minidadalove: "Today's condition is not good T I should cheer up~~But I seem to be continuously in a daze/dream~it's like a dream but not a dream"

Poor Cutie......he looks obviously tired in some shots and he was apologetic because his fans stood in the cold but many had to go away without getting his autograph. He rushed from 1N2D to this fanmeet and then he is going back to 7G filming after this. My poor baby 

:((

I was watching some old interviews vids of one of my fave Taiwanese veteran singer, Dave Wang Chieh (王杰). He shared his philosophy of life during the interview : 一個人如果要成功,就必須要留給自己一個失败的空间.  In English, it means literally - If a person must succeed, he must give himself the space for defeat. 

Then I remember tat our cute JWonnie has said something similar during his "Win Win" interview :)  

Words of wisdom from one as young as our cutie :x  dun you think so?  :)

======

SW: don't you feel any pressure for succeeding early?
JW: I do feel pressure. I am always prepared – my next project might not get good ratings. others might think “he was doing a drama?” (meaning they might not even know he was on the air) I might be on a drama like that (one that goes unnoticed) I might hit rock bottom if I get into an accident the next day. So I am always prepared for things like this. I think it’s important to think about those things. if it happens when I wasnt thinking about it compared to when I am thinking about it and it happens I think it will be different. so I am always prepared.

(above extracted from Softy's website)